• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
haha no photoshoopp!!

i almost gave up when i couldnt get the name vickey on the pic, since you cant put text in paint, until i wrote it on word, but you cant directly paste it on paint

so i did on word...wrote Vickey<3 on clip art, copied it and pasted on my camara pics folder, then copied FROM the folder and then i could paste it in paint since it was technically a picture , a text pic, and then i mae it smaller and border outlines with kinky pink lines.

overall

CT aint got chit on me

Vickey

Smash Cadet
Hey guys this is Vorguen too lazy to log into his account.

I can't sleep and I need to wake up at 6 AM for work.

I'm going to get *****. lol

<3 you all and keep things going even if it's harder for me to stay with you all for now, it's only the summer then Vorgy will have a full time smashboards / brawl tournies / get togethers / bromance job.

=D

I will still be able to have tournies and travel upstate, it will be a little more challenging but I'll manage nonetheless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom