• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Why do you feed us these lies? We all know no one's gonna take any initiative to order the pizzas, namely the host who should be on top of that.

At least CT's dad gave us some sausage and funky Chinese minnows, but CT himself didn't do ****.
dude you didnt stay long enough!
my dad ended up ordering pizza and everyone got mad full...
it was epic pizza hut... panenormousness or wtf they call it

FAX

Smash Rookie
dude you didnt stay long enough!
my dad ended up ordering pizza and everyone got mad full...
it was epic pizza hut... panenormousness or wtf they call it
That's just enforcing the point I made. It wasn't until your dad took it upon himself to order the food since he took pity on all the starving SOBs in his living room. YOU, the host, didn't do ****.

Since what time were we trying to come together to order something? Since 7pm I think? And he ordered at around 11pm? So maybe 4 hours passed with nothing being done and everyone eating nothing but cake and funky minnows and other assorted Chinese oddities.

Hopefully we can learn from this and actually get our act together to get pizza or whatever to subsequent get togethers if people are starving. Not raising my hopes too much though, I will personally still come well fed just because I know everyone is a jew about pitching in a few bucks.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
That's just enforcing the point I made. It wasn't until your dad took it upon himself to order the food since he took pity on all the starving SOBs in his living room. YOU, the host, didn't do ****.

Hopefully we can learn from this and actually get our act together to get pizza or whatever to subsequent get togethers if people are starving. Not raising my hopes too much though, I will personally still come well fed just because I know everyone is a jew about pitching in a few bucks.
which is exactly why I didnt do ****... I dont want to feed a bunch of jews who dont pitch in :p
but my dad was drunk dialing pizza because he was hungry and actually had a large amount of the pizza himself haha...

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
will there be live feed?
I was taking to vorgy about this yesterday actually..

Never really thought about that jackie,

hopefully we can somehow do this

aka

THOMAS FIGURE IT OUT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
I know exactly how to make it happen.. but im lacking hardware to implement it..
I do have a video capture card on my laptop.. and I can just buy a splitter cord from radioshack and I can ghetto set up a livestream maybe :O

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
I can just buy a splitter cord from radioshack and I can ghetto set up a livestream maybe :O
I found the ONLY splitter they have.. but it costs a bit more than I expected (I was hoping for $10 or less)
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3531177

im a little low on cash(guns and herby know why).. but if anyone can chip in I can go get it and we can 100% have a live stream for brawlfest 3

edit: **** its a web only item... I'll keep searching

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
I found the ONLY splitter they have.. but it costs a bit more than I expected (I was hoping for $10 or less)
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3531177

im a little low on cash(guns and herby know why).. but if anyone can chip in I can go get it and we can 100% have a live stream for brawlfest 3

edit: **** its a web only item... I'll keep searching
found another... the cheapest around..........................
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/898335/ConnectPRO-VSE-103-video-splitter-3/
maybe we can just save up and stream the next brawlfest...
or if people really will chip in we can use this :confused:

Broly

Smash Lord
dude live stram? only big 50 plus tournys should do it. its a fun idea, but not something i or pax would care about...

vorgy, any hpe 4 this? kingsville or matamoros/mexico comming

Vorguen

Smash Champion

Since what time were we trying to come together to order something? Since 7pm I think? And he ordered at around 11pm? So maybe 4 hours passed with nothing being done and everyone eating nothing but cake and funky minnows and other assorted Chinese oddities.

Hahaha Fax setting things straight! I don't ever host, and when I do it's tournaments and I order food for everyone. ;)

At other people's houses I just drive to the nearest gas station and fill up on peanuts. lol

drunk herby that talks **** non-stop to you is even more funny XD
Drunk Herby is LOL

will there be live feed?
Hey Jackie Rabbit, Where are you from Texas? Do you know anyone from here or what?

Never really thought about that jackie,

hopefully we can somehow do this

aka

THOMAS FIGURE IT OUT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
Sure lets live stream what will be a 15-25 person tournament and have 2-3 spectators.

Gogogo!

I was taking to vorgy about this yesterday actually..

I know exactly how to make it happen.. but im lacking hardware to implement it..
I do have a video capture card on my laptop.. and I can just buy a splitter cord from radioshack and I can ghetto set up a livestream maybe :O

dude live stram? only big 50 plus tournys should do it. its a fun idea, but not something i or pax would care about...

vorgy, any hpe 4 this? kingsville or matamoros/mexico comming
Herby and Thomas, I agree with Vorgy.

People won't look at this really because it is such a small tourney and really there is nobody people are going to be ZOMG I WANT TO SEE HIS MATCHES!

So really we just have to wait until we can pull off big tournies or people think we're so good they just want to see our matches that bad.

haha

@ Broly

Kingsville is 100% confirmed to bringing 3 people (Derk, Bombchu, and Jere).

Matamoros says they are coming, but they might john out at the end because they didn't do very well last time. Who knows.

I'm going to keep telling people to come.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
o good point broly just wondering...
and i'm near Houston and will probly be busy working this summer so i dunno if i could go

Vickey

Smash Cadet
I love the series. I'd like to finish the Disgaea 3 post game this summer if time allows but there's just so much left to do. I still prefer the first game for the characters and story, despite really not having a long post game.

I'm planning to bring my Wii for sure this time and the cable I use on my HD TV to play on that one that you never use. I don't have any trouble or lag when I play so I really don't expect any trouble on yours. This way we can hopefully get at least 2 setups going with 1v1 fights and less people sitting out twiddling their thumbs.
!!! OMG FAX

im the only on here that played 1 - 3 then?

but #1 owns big time, <3 laharl , and etna, and **** prinny dudes, i had like a lvl 9999 laharl lol on that cheap cheating stage cave of ordeals or somethin or #2 , but #3 is like really cool but also gay

FAX

Smash Rookie
!!! OMG FAX

im the only on here that played 1 - 3 then?

but #1 owns big time, <3 laharl , and etna, and **** prinny dudes, i had like a lvl 9999 laharl lol on that cheap cheating stage cave of ordeals or somethin or #2 , but #3 is like really cool but also gay
wtf no 3 is awesome. It's similar to 1 in story and comedy and its endgame is enormous. 2 ****ing sucked since it took itself too seriously and Adell and Rozalin were ****ing boring.

3's characters still can't match the Disgaea 1 characters, though.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
wtf no 3 is awesome. It's similar to 1 in story and comedy and its endgame is enormous. 2 ****ing sucked since it took itself too seriously and Adell and Rozalin were ****ing boring.

3's characters still can't match the Disgaea 1 characters, though.
true but #1 will always be the same, laharl owns anyother main character ever.

plus he is the demon prince of the overworld. or atleast in my heart.

and sorry for cheating with you fax, im just the village bike, everyone's had a ride ;)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Stick with the one you have Vickey.

JackieRabbit... were you at WHOBO or HOBO 16? We went to those.

Magik, I don't understand why you don't partner up with Andilex, he's like your little student.

FAX

Smash Rookie
I have way too much Disgaea art. Don't know who you want but you can use my favorite team attack portrait. Also Laharl.

More Laharl. He doesn't get enough cameos since Etna steals them all. Shes coming out in TWO upcoming NIS crossover games with no signs of Laharl anywhere.

EDIT: Aww it won't let me post too many images. Now they won't even show.
EDITDOUBLE: SUCCESS.
EDITTRIPLE: **** it. looks like they only show when they want to. Or maybe my internet connection is taking a dump and I can't see the images I posted. Whatever I'm leaving this post as it is.

FAX

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna buy one of those white GC controllers I posted on that picture. They look pretty cool. Looks like they're only sold in Japan though. Oh boy I sure do love $10 shipping costs.

no fax my pics must be strictly chick related
Add me on MSN. I'll just send you what I intended to post then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom