• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey guys, so today my manager that is supposed to train me has literally been busy the entire day and the internet has been down 90% of the day and the printer network isn't working and everything has been on the fritz so I have been sitting around doing nothing for hours.

So finally I decided to go get my lap top and officially start getting paid for using Smashboards.

So....

Hai Guysz!!

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
I told him that I'd go when he called earlier, but on second thought I'm gonna have to pass for today. I'll go tomorrow.
I think alot of people had to take a day off after that epic night we had heh...

thursday for sure...

just so you guys know... im now officially jobless and my boss owes me $685... things got so ****ed up today that now we have ended up calling the cops

this is turning into a full blown war...

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
meant to type now**

but ya... its pretty bad...
(from the start of the situation I had asked my dad for help on this and hes done most of the talking for me) basically he was delaying paying me for like two weeks and the half that he did pay.. the check bounced, so like for the past three days hes like "ya I have your money in cash" and "today I will get it to you".. well basically hes a lying sack o' **** and my dad left him a heated message something like: "your not a man real men keep their word" and stuff like that. so the guy was getting mad back and semi-threatened my dad. so now hes going to roflstomp this guy in the face...

im just sitting back and lawling so hard. when my dad is on a rampage and im not the target... its epic win!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ CT

Hey if you need anything I'll get in there too. I'm f'ing mad about what that guy was doing. And it made me think, how does he even keep that other Monster-loving video designer around with his unethical methods of paying his employees?

You can file so many torts on that guy... starting from fraud, theft, breach of contract (when you work for someone, even if a contract is not formed BY LAW he has to pay you if he agreed to pay you for your work beforehand, it's called a quasi contract (an understood contract) and he can't get away with not paying you no matter what)

Let me know CT if there is anything I can do. I can try to get in contact with a lawyer or something, or if you want I'll speak to the chief of police in Brownsville for you since I know him.

That asshat is going to pay you every cent he owes you.

In fact, he should pay you interest on what he owes you, sounds like you made him a loan to me. ;)

on a side note...

@ Fax

TOTALLY worth the 50 cents. =P

FAX

Smash Rookie
no get together tomorrow guys

I repeat NO get together tomorrow/ see you guys saturday :)
Aw I was counting on going today :(
I won't be able to go Friday if there is one.

my dad left him a heated message something like: "your not a man real men keep their word" and stuff like that.
Why did I lol, and why did I completely envision your dad saying that in a rage?

@ Fax

TOTALLY worth the 50 cents. =P
I honestly had to rest from that chicken and other junk I had. It's why I couldn't go to Herby's yesterday.
I'd still eat it again.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Alright Fax, I'll go see you at the hospital when you're suffering from cardiac arrest because of the chicken.

lol

So I just test drove another car. Being asked to test drive cars and going to nearest parking lot and taking 15 minute naps is full of win.

I love getting paid to do nothing XD

C

Courtney!

dam~~!!!~!

i wish i could make it to the get together SO BAD~!

i wont be able to go to this one shilks maybe next time !~!!~!~~~!!!

<33333

-courtz

A

Action Jackson

courtz is mine, ill mm anyone for her. 20 dollar mm or courtz mm and all you noobs would get ***** SO hard.

hahahaha ahh jk this is pax

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
i think you guys should get a mod to move this thread to the southwest forums. the tournament listings forum is only for really big tournaments, even hobos dont get listed here >.>

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I wonder who stopped his posting dramatically leading to less rambling on the thread.

hmmm....

On another note guys, Wall infinites are BANNED in Brawlfest. Do not perform any wall infinites (Marths, DDD's, etc). If you get someone in a wall infinite you better follow up by the second or third hit, unless you want to forfeit that round. If it goes to 5 it will be a guaranteed forfeit.

Lets try to promote COMPETITIVE play and avoid gayness when possible. That means no planking, no stalling, no infinites (minus ice climbers), and no counterpicking Japes on Shlike. (lol :laugh:)

We're not going to get better if we are relying on gaying our opponent. On that note, if you let yourself get caught in a wall infinite then you still deserve some punishment, and not a stock off. 3 d-tilts to a grab and back throw is fine, or in DDD's case 3 grabs to a backthrow will be fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom