• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
also @ derk... I have really been working on my pikachu ALOT ALOT ALOT... and I would be glad to share any info

im officially staying falco main and pikachu 2ndary with possible olimar
actually i mained pikachu b4 g&w. im constantly switching between the two so im already really familiar w/ pika (qac-ect). So for now im gonna put g&w to rest for a lil bit and pick pikachu back up. but for sure we gotta play some dittos! but right now im all excited cause we got those char texture hacks! so right now my pikachu is wearing a tux!

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
actually i mained pikachu b4 g&w. im constantly switching between the two so im already really familiar w/ pika (qac-ect). So for now im gonna put g&w to rest for a lil bit and pick pikachu back up. but for sure we gotta play some dittos! but right now im all excited cause we got those char texture hacks! so right now my pikachu is wearing a tux!
ya but my pika beats vorgy and shlike :D

can you buffer grab?

shlike

Smash Ace
oh magik im in mcallen

i was thinking later i could go over to your place or dannys from some brawl

only thing is that i dont have a control on me at the moment

:/

yay or nay

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
im workin on it. i pretty much made the decision to try and play pika again like 2 day before the tourney. one big problem i have though is that here (in kingsville) i pretty much only play danny, javi, and jere... and all three play low or mid tier characters. so when i go down to brownsville where you guys play all top tire chars its a little difficult for me lol, but i try to do my best

Vorguen

Smash Champion
im workin on it. i pretty much made the decision to try and play pika again like 2 day before the tourney. one big problem i have though is that here (in kingsville) i pretty much only play danny, javi, and jere... and all three play low or mid tier characters. so when i go down to brownsville where you guys play all top tire chars its a little difficult for me lol, but i try to do my best
ROB - high tier, almost top tier

Pikachu - high tier, going up dramatically

Bowser - Mid tier, but found infinite on Meta Knight and other characters, tier list will rise dramatically

Javi (Diddy) - Top tier

edit:

WTF SHLIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Rejex

Theres another guy we play with called JP and Prescot. Theyre the BLACK smashers :X. Lol, theyre pretty good JP's marth is probably up to par with Broly's and his snake is a bit more aggressive than what ive normally seen.

Prescots, Falco I think....hes pretty good, just a bit lower than me.

R

Rejex

This one round, Me vs Jp's marth. I wasnt even allowed to touch the flippin ground. Course, that was when i didnt know much about handlin marth, but still.. it was crazy.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I'll teach you how to fight Marth's with ROB. It was my best matchup with ROB since at the point when I mained him equally with Snake I would fight Broly all the time and Vickey actually would main Marth during that time.

Just ABUSE that F-tilt, spam projectiles, force him to approach, and as soon as you get him in the air, hover below him with U-airs and N-airs. Make sure you're below him though, and not in range of his f-air.

:)

Also I don't like Javi's tag. It's not original and there is bound to be other Borat's around Smashboards and stuff. He should try to make a play on words on Borat instead or something lol.

IMO Rejex > ALL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom