• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I don't think anybody smokes, lol.

Also.. everyone is just assuming I'm going to take my car? Nobody even asked me. Actually I work Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM and it's Hugo my other best friend's birthday and I have to go to his birthday party Saturday night. Maybe next weekend we can go chill all Saturday night and Sunday. I'll drive us for that one for sure.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Same here fax i got it on saturday from someone :(, i felt like crap on monday, went to the doctor, gave me some medicinal herbs and back to normal :)

Well **** the moment I went away the thread got lively.

TL;DR

I don't know if you're trying to encourage me or putting me down.
A second? Don't know what compliments G&W.

I've felt miserable all day. Did one of you give me the swine flu?
**** it I'm not staying up to troll the thread tonight.

FAX

Smash Rookie
Same here fax i got it on saturday from someone :(, i felt like crap on monday, went to the doctor, gave me some medicinal herbs and back to normal :)
**** those filthy Mexicans. I'm feeling better now, hope it doesn't get worse later. I was sneezing up a storm yesterday it was awful.

k fax i will encourage you

You're one of the ones who have made the BIGGEST jump in skill level since brawlfest 1

maybe even the biggest

your second should be charizards rock smash

and your third should be etna
LOL and all I had to do was use G&W. I'm sure I'm not that good, it's just a very easy character to use. Easier than Metaknight for me at least.
Would love to second PT but I'd need to put up with Squirtle and Ivysaur. Maybe I'll dust off Toon Link but god**** I hate pressing the Z button.

sure did o_o you missed a shiny sandslash... now all you get is a shiny zubat
That's even better. Get a shiny Brobat.
For all the hate Zubat gets for being EVERYWHERE (lolol supersonic/confuseray), I love my Brobat.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Nacho, they have an action replay which basically is like a gameshark and they can just create a shiny pokemon instantly.

It's uber fail and no fun, lol.

Also apparently there is a lot more to Pokemon than just leveling up... like killing certain enemies gives you higher stats... IE killing a really fast pokemon increases your speed while killing a strong one your attack.

etc.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
idiot baka!!!

i have instant replay too..

AND IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT INSTANT MAKING POKEMANS OR RARE SHIEET.

it says super exp gain. 999 rare candy , run thru walls, master balls, and idk what else Arceus Event something something, and like max money

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Nacho, they have an action replay which basically is like a gameshark and they can just create a shiny pokemon instantly.

It's uber fail and no fun, lol.

Also apparently there is a lot more to Pokemon than just leveling up... like killing certain enemies gives you higher stats... IE killing a really fast pokemon increases your speed while killing a strong one your attack.

etc.
"im legit"

ya bro I love spending upwards of 12 hours breeding, perfect natures, move sets, leveling it up to 100 by grinding the elite4 millions of times, and playing through old GBA games for the perfect legendary nature.... oh and if I dont get lucky on the IVs for hidden power... grats I gotta start over again

FAX

Smash Rookie
"im legit"

ya bro I love spending upwards of 12 hours breeding, perfect natures, move sets, leveling it up to 100 by grinding the elite4 millions of times, and playing through old GBA games for the perfect legendary nature.... oh and if I dont get lucky on the IVs for hidden power... grats I gotta start over again
fer real

[omg message too short bull**** random filler sentence]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom