• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah grinding sucked but it felt good accomplishing something. I understand though, screw 50+ hours of gameplay to make a team that can compete, lol.

LMAO @ Vickey

Off to lunch break now. If anyone wants to cram a couple of matches in really quickly call me or text me.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
"im legit"

ya bro I love spending upwards of 12 hours breeding, perfect natures, move sets, leveling it up to 100 by grinding the elite4 millions of times, and playing through old GBA games for the perfect legendary nature.... oh and if I dont get lucky on the IVs for hidden power... grats I gotta start over again
i hate spending all that time doing that . thats why im glad i have the pokerus, and the power bands to cut the triaining in half lol

the ev training at least

R

Rejex

Gah, all this pokemon talk reminds me of Ikkicon. First con i went to in Austin like 2 years ago.
They had like 5 girls? Dressed as Eeve,Pikachu,charmander, squirtle, and Ash. Now, that was kewl, but the fact that they had on mini skirts and wore nearly nothing was even better. I wish i woulda got a picture :/ They were so hot ;-;

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Gah, all this pokemon talk reminds me of Ikkicon. First con i went to in Austin like 2 years ago.
They had like 5 girls? Dressed as Eeve,Pikachu,charmander, squirtle, and Ash. Now, that was kewl, but the fact that they had on mini skirts and wore nearly nothing was even better. I wish i woulda got a picture :/ They were so hot ;-;

**** man shes hot!

but srsly... I totally picture what your saying

R

Rejex

Lol, I dont think you do. Lol, these chicks didnt look like fan girls...They were hotties... curvey. >:3 They were actual womens :D

R

Rejex

those chick are f****** gross!!!
Lmao, the ones i saw were better. xD They didnt have nappy hair XD. they also wore make up XD. And, instead of having a tied shirt. The shirts were more like bikinis :D*daydreams*

Dont get me started on the Asian cow girl who started huggin me when I had my "giant cross". I was wolfwood ;D Lols. I made her kneel down and pray...DAYMM RIGHT ;D

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
mmmhmmmmm fan girls...................... :)

i cant wait til Akon just 1 week away woot!

anybody from the RGV going?

R

Rejex

Lol, ive been trying to go for like 3 years now. I dont wanna drive up alone though. Lol, you have a gaian xD. Ive been a gaian since i was 15 XD. Lols. Anyway, Akons supposed to be the biggest and best con in Texas. Ive only been to Ikki And Comicon? I think whats what its called. Ikki is in Austin Comicon is in Corpus. They both kinda suck D:

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Lmao, the ones i saw were better. xD They didnt have nappy hair XD. they also wore make up XD. And, instead of having a tied shirt. The shirts were more like bikinis :D*daydreams*

Dont get me started on the Asian cow girl who started huggin me when I had my "giant cross". I was wolfwood ;D Lols. I made her kneel down and pray...DAYMM RIGHT ;D
Dude Wolfwood is a major badass. Very good pick in cosplay. =P

SHOW ME PICS! (naked if possible)

those chick are f****** gross!!!
Yeah.. I cringed a little too, lol.

those girls were amazing...well all right
Broly likes ANY girls. They just have to meet his "under 300 pounds" requirement.

I'M GOING TO TELL COURTZ!!!

hahaha I wish I could go. :(

<3 Seiya I miss you already :(

broly invite me over so i can play you
Nachis tonight I'll play you some games.

Lol, ive been trying to go for like 3 years now. I dont wanna drive up alone though. Lol, you have a gaian xD. Ive been a gaian since i was 15 XD. Lols. Anyway, Akons supposed to be the biggest and best con in Texas. Ive only been to Ikki And Comicon? I think whats what its called. Ikki is in Austin Comicon is in Corpus. They both kinda suck D:
Dang, I want to go to these. What are the dates, I'm 100% interested.

R

Rejex

Lol, i had pics up of me as wolfwood with a vash, but Derrick said i shouldnt cus it wasnt myspace so i took it off :x. Its on my myspace check it out Vorg! LOL

I think the cons in a week. I wish i could go too :/. I just needa find people to go with i think :/

R

Rejex

Akons in Dallas. Lol, its supposed to be HUGE Though. I wanna go :(. I heard its like 40 bucks a ticket o.o;.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom