• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Wisconsin 11/13/10 Appleton/Kimberly, WI

TOYC

Smash Cadet
I aint nobodys *****!!! I suggest you keep the little money you have wadded up tight in your pocket!!! Betting against me would be like putting money on caleb in a "dont be lame" contest

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ what are you even talking about? If thats your way of saying "i'm taking MMs" then i'll challenge you.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I am 100% confirmed for this, for singles at least. I'll be there around 2:30 or so.

I can't wait to see toyc get wrecked, I haven't seen anyone talk that much **** in forever, lmao

G

genkaku

Is anyone coming from or passing through milwaukee that could give me and one other person a ride?
Quaz, perhaps?

ORLY

Smash Master
As far as I know my car has BigD, TGD, and Alcheato. Perhaps one more with AngeloBangelo or my up and coming student of Falcon, Joshua.

Also: MMs are encouraged! I have a pocket full of singles and fives, ready for challenges!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I now take MM's. I'll be accpeting basically all 1 dollar MM's unless you play peach. I hate peach.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
You are ALL getting trolled by TOYC and I am loving every minute of it.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you should rename this Wisconsin Reunion, can't believe all those people are going. We should have a Madison vs Fox Cities crew battle!
Hell yes! I'm totally in Madison/WI crews all the way!

okay so far my car is looking like this

me
fade
webster
???
???

fill in those ??? slots guys =)

I'll prolly be charging like $5 for gas if I get 4 people so you know. (I hope you'll have the $5 to spare webster)
Do you want to pick me up on the way? Or should we just meet there? I was thinking of going to your place beforehand so we could get some practice or something.

I'll join the peach crew and we can have a crew of 5 peaches for WI.

Sounds Peachy to me.

edit: BTW I'm going to this for sure.
I hardcore secondary Peach, so make that 6 Peaches for WI.

If anyone from Milwaukee/hartland wtc. area needs a ride I can help out.

But a 5 peach crew sounds funny.

Awww...I want to ask if you could teach me Roy. :<
I'm in Hartland. Ride if I don't go to Quaz's first maybe?

Why are people money matching someone that already johned out?

I think we should all go peach for crews. I usually don't play much peach, but I got a cstick, and I'm pretty good with it. I hear other people play spacies :reverse:
Stop making fun of our play styles! I'm def the least spammy Peach. Just like I'm the most technical Fox. =) hell yeaz.

Is anyone coming from or passing through milwaukee that could give me and one other person a ride?
Quaz, perhaps?
Or me, if neither of the other two plans work out and I end up driving myself.

***SYNC CONFIRMED FOR ROW***
I can bring a setup if I go by myself or if there's enough room for a TV with whoever's driving me. I will grace this tournament with my kickass skins.

Quaz

Smash Master
****, I was hoping that they wouldn't be....I wanted a slim chance at a top 3 placing.
We need to do some grinding Chris!
you're not getting top 3 even if they dont come!!

Everyone except for kels and tink will lose to sanchaz

just sayin.

Okay so my car is looking like Me, Webster, Madwak, Sync, and Genkaku??

I havent heard from Fade in forever, he better re-confirm his spot or he will be replaced.

buuut Genkaku, anyone else from Milwaukee that might be interested in this tourney? that would be awesome if a bunch of random dudes wanted to go.

Tink

Smash Hero
is anyone got housing going? my car would like to get there friday night time 0_o? if not, we will man it up and do that drive in the AM. lmk

so far its me, kels, vro, and rat i believeee....we have room for 1 more....lmk.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
what character do you play? puff for rizzle?
I play sheik.

Also, I am extending a special MM to all those jiggs players. $5 MM to any jiggs players out there. If you want, I'm willing to make it $10. Get at me.

G

genkaku

Quaz, if possible it's me and my roommate. He's got a setup, too.
I don't know any other milwaukee players myself.

alcheato

Smash Ace
As far as I know my car has BigD, TGD, and Alcheato. Perhaps one more with AngeloBangelo or my up and coming student of Falcon, Joshua.

Also: MMs are encouraged! I have a pocket full of singles and fives, ready for challenges!
Oh, I am included in that carpool. Awesome! I was worried I'd be driving by myself for three hours.

Dart!

Smash Master

who be this fellow?

ORLY

Smash Master
is anyone got housing going? my car would like to get there friday night time 0_o? if not, we will man it up and do that drive in the AM. lmk

so far its me, kels, vro, and rat i believeee....we have room for 1 more....lmk.
This for my car too. Is anyone able to put IL up for friday night?

Tink

Smash Hero
TOs neeeed to be on ppl's as s's if your looking to be done by 9pm....hopefully alot of setups come...im pretty sure we will have atleast 2...mayyybe 3.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Im like 50% right now. Im scheduled to work at 7am saturday, but im going to try to switch with someone so I can make it to this

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Time will not be an issue. Tink you've been to tournies hosted by myself and Steve and you know for sure Steve runs an aggressive tourney. Both of us will be running this, so it will be VERY SMOOTH. There will be plenty of time for friendlies and MM's. That's a promise unless more than 50 come, which I dont' see happening.

Top Bottom