• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Wisconsin 11/13/10 Appleton/Kimberly, WI

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
okay so far my car is looking like this

me
fade
webster
???
???

fill in those ??? slots guys =)

I'll prolly be charging like $5 for gas if I get 4 people so you know. (I hope you'll have the $5 to spare webster)
**** my life. so yeah i get paid on the 15th, this tournament is on the 13th. i can't go... :(

not really trying to borrow money. i hate being that guys that always needs a favor before i actually have money...u know what i mean.

so i dunno what imma do. :( i wanna go, cuz i have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING planned that weekend.

****!!! :mad:

EDIT: Steven (Spikes), dat eating contest. Details?

Chexr

Smash Ace
I'm going to advise chexr to make this bet AFTER the tourney is over, just in case either party might realize how dumb a bet this is. 50 bucks? seriously?
Lone that is less than my hourly rate at poker. It's gonna be ok. I beat Tink last time in a tournament but I think he went Doc so its probably not very legit. I'm sure he wants to get me back for it though but it's not like I'm dead meat.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Oh man, i lost to anthony at that tournament :awesome:

maybe you got the wrong guy? i'll admit (read: JOHN) that i wasn't nearly as good back then but if you can recall who was in our pool maybe i would remember. This is gonna bug me >_<
Tink and Gibby (Sheik) were in our pool along with....... uhh others.... I think they were mostly foxes. I'm 95% sure that it was you, because I remember being terribly disappointed with my placing added to you outplacing me when I'd beaten you in pools >_>

You played me after the tourney like right before/after Anthony played me (If memory's correct anthony=andale.)

We were pretty even in friendlies and had close matches in pools... I remember you because I didn't run over you like everyone else in our pool (minus Tink.) I consider(ed) myself pretty good against marth so I was surprised you kept up so well and I even had to make a comeback against you on BF.
----------
EDIT:
@ Matt lol replace my peach just keep pounding that cstick son.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
John i realzie that Dart got better from the last tourney, but I'm assuming that both Chexr and Exarch did as well. We'll find out at the tourney. Glad this is hyping up this tourney though lol. Bring your A game, bring the hype, bring the trash talk, just no johns if you lose.

Oh and bring set ups too, so that we can have enough time for these epic MM's.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I really hope your team goes all peach. Cause peach is such a good character ;)

IL team isn't full of foxes, marths and sheiks or anything.

Dart!

Smash Master
Tink and Gibby (Sheik) were in our pool along with....... uhh others.... I think they were mostly foxes. I'm 95% sure that it was you, because I remember being terribly disappointed with my placing added to you outplacing me when I'd beaten you in pools >_>

You played me after the tourney like right before/after Anthony played me (If memory's correct anthony=andale.)

We were pretty even in friendlies and had close matches in pools... I remember you because I didn't run over you like everyone else in our pool (minus Tink.) I consider(ed) myself pretty good against marth so I was surprised you kept up so well and I even had to make a comeback against you on BF.
----------
EDIT:
@ Matt lol replace my peach just keep pounding that cstick son.

well you seem to have a pretty good idea, and i remember tink going sheik against me...all the MAS tournies and Vro zones are running together. those are all the tourneys that got my summer of power leveling started. sorry :/

still haven't figured out why i'm bad against peach so you can probably still beat me ;)

John i realzie that Dart got better from the last tourney, but I'm assuming that both Chexr and Exarch did as well. We'll find out at the tourney. Glad this is hyping up this tourney though lol. Bring your A game, bring the hype, bring the trash talk, just no johns if you lose.

Oh and bring set ups too, so that we can have enough time for these epic MM's.
I plan on just playing, all the **** talk is just for the boards :)

ORLY

Smash Master
I never knew being a troll main was so profitable. I gotta start being a **** on the internet!

Get at my $1 MMs, you ****ers!

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
dtilts so good idk why everyone doesn't understand.. its such a good unexpected move, you just gotta use it at the right times.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ok im thinking it will be waffles. they are cheap, easily quantifiable, and who doesnt eat waffles? to recap, my girlfriend and i will challenge anybody in 2v2 waffle eating.

ORLY

Smash Master
ok im thinking it will be waffles. they are cheap, easily quantifiable, and who doesnt eat waffles? to recap, my girlfriend and i will challenge anybody in 2v2 waffle eating.
AngeloBangelo and I accept your challenge. Name your time and place.

Top Bottom