• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
dr. wario says he'll come if he has enough money but i'm going to personally make sure he gets here lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Mr. L, could you pm me your number? Also, since i have housing im guessing im also getting a ride to the tournament right?

Btw, TO Joe, since the internet at the venue is weird id very much prefer to be there a couple hours before doors open. Any way you could set that up?

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just saying again, I have a 37 inch and a 32 inch TV I can bring to this if somebody can give me a ride. Preferably someone with some amount of strength, because I can't lift the 37 inch by myself.

i will take that mm supreme dirt.
EXCELLENT!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
@gimr

For sure, while me and gi + anyone else are setting up you can do your thing.

Also Dirt Peachy is driving is peachy near you to pickyou up??

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
since I don't know the area I need some one to get me a ride to the venue early from L's house. Unless he wants to bring everyone he's driving to the tournament their early :p

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to ask my parents but I might be able to take a car and drive some people there.

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
I'd really be interested in going but transportation may be an issue. I haven't even brawled hardcore in a while but this just has me really hype! Makes me want to try to get better with Lucario again : D

I'll see what I can muster up in the remaining time.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I'd really be interested in going but transportation may be an issue. I haven't even brawled hardcore in a while but this just has me really hype! Makes me want to try to get better with Lucario again : D

I'll see what I can muster up in the remaining time.
Theres a GO Bus that takes you straight to the venue :]

WE NEED MORE TVS

-Googs

Smash Lord
GOOGS WHERE YOU AT? RIDE FOR HOUSING we can all fit in that guest room! or sister's room ;)
Holla, sorry for the late reply my internet is down at my apartment atm, pretty rough. I would house people if I could but I just can't this time around, you know i'd love to help but it just can't happen this time sorry homie. I am in for the carpool though, no doubt. I understand the piss-off of driving through whitby to Gi's, but its only about 45 minutes..and way better than montreal roads aha. I realize nova scotia needs housing too so if anybody else can help them hit them up. I had no idea this many people from OoP and OoC were coming.

edit: For the record I don't have a sister, but even if I did raidos' would still be waaay hotter.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
I forgot this was so soon. Hype. I'll be traveling there by GO from the city, other people who are doing the same should pm me so we can meet up and not get lost.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
now florida wants to come, i told you guys like 3months ago about this

damn,guess america really is just about the dolladolla bills

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Holla, sorry for the late reply my internet is down at my apartment atm, pretty rough. I would house people if I could but I just can't this time around, you know i'd love to help but it just can't happen this time sorry homie. I am in for the carpool though, no doubt. I understand the piss-off of driving through whitby to Gi's, but its only about 45 minutes..and way better than montreal roads aha. I realize nova scotia needs housing too so if anybody else can help them hit them up. I had no idea this many people from OoP and OoC were coming.

edit: For the record I don't have a sister, but even if I did raidos' would still be waaay hotter.
We don't even know yet if Stroumbert going to drive and our carpool is not official yet. Supposed to be Stroumbert, Me, Ally, Mar1 and Morks. But if one of them doesn't go, you're next on the carpool list.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
TVs:
TO Joex4
Redx 1-2
Mprime x2
Meek x1
Poke x1
Googs x 1
Avarice x1
Gaming Ottawa x4-6

Wiis:
TO Joe x3
Pidgezero x1
RedX 1
Mprime x1
BC4629x1
Meek x1
Phiddle x1
Fuddo x1
Poke x1
V115 x1
Sinister Bx1
Patches x1
Avarice x1
total wiis =16

can i get confirmation on these wiis/tvs please?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Croi and I would both be bringing a wii.

Seriously though, all we need is floorspace to sleep on.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Exactly. Like, if you guys are saying 7 people per house because there's only that many couches/beds, we dun care if we only have floor, haha.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Post in the Southern Ontario Facebook Group w. confirmations if possible, its easier to keep track of.

And Croi/Attila/Raz ill talk to Mprime and Mr.L and see!
edit: just texted Mprime and hes pretty sure hes full, same with Mr.L from our last conversation

I find a hotel thats 60$ a night if thats in your budget?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Most ppl gna be sleepn on my floor, only room for 2 ppl on couch. Bring sleepn bags and pillows. I have clean floors no worries.

Roller

Smash Legend
Bad news for MI. We were originally planning on utilizing a megabus offer which would let us get there for free, I had thought it had been taken care of; however the tickets weren't purchased yet and the deal has basically become invalid for the days we would need to travel on.

This more than doubles how much we'd be spending on the trip, so we're looking mighty iffy now. :(

Top Bottom