• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
getting second in a pool would only get you worse seeding...

what can happen is that if someone-good's buddy is in a pool and not doing well, they can throw them a game and not have it affect themselves all that much, but puts their friend ahead of everyone else who loses all/most of their sets.
I see. I was wondering why people were talking of sets being thrown in pools at..genesis? or mango juice, idk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, while I'm somewhat the topic of discussion.....

LoZR couldn't get off work for this like he originally thought he could. If someone pretty/really good wants to team with me, you should let me know on AIM or PMs.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Making it out of pools is hard at tourneys of this magnitude. I can tell you a lucky scenario though. Let's say you're in a pool with one top pro, a good player and some scrubs. If you manage to beat the scrubs, there are certain pros who will let you beat them because they want to purposely get second rank in pools. I forget what the reasoning behind that is. Of course, don't go asking them lol. When I get to a level where I compete with the top pros, I personally will not sandbag, ever.
I may sandbag. Just to give someone else a chance to make it...idk. I can't say cuz I'm not there. However I won't be bored as long as I can play friendlies with a bunch of people.

We need an Amateurs vs Pro's Crew battle just for the hell of it LOL.

i will make sure this tourney goes down as another amazing tournament again =]

with the whole old school feeling crowding around tvs ... amazing players everywhere ...

HYPE HYPE!!!! =]]]]

i can't wait to see everyone fill the store up again <33
Looking forward to it man. Oh and Bust out the Samus. I wanna play against it.

Well, while I'm somewhat the topic of discussion.....

LoZR couldn't get off work for this like he originally thought he could. If someone pretty/really good wants to team with me, you should let me know on AIM or PMs.
Nice. I'll get those clips from you sometime in the next 24 hours.

LLDL

Smash Hero
the rom venue is mad perfect also, because there is a dunkin donuts right next to it a couple buildings over, and kfc across the street (roughly). I mean, we are black.....jk

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Axe Islam approved.
wtf? your name is Axe Islam??? Not...Axel Slam?

Mogwai...people aren't putting that **** up on a pedestal or anything. Don't get it twisted.

Lemme put it this way.

I know the difference between a gorgeous chick and one who's........eh...but not terrible. I mean, I might put my **** in her, you know? If the mood strikes me, anyway.

Now if the mood struck me, and I had a whole house full of them *****es who were all about partaking in some toasty toastness all at once?

****. I'd be game.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
White Castle is delicious and good.

I devour them double cheeseburgers and chicken rings...and free refills at the one by my house?

Can't be beat IMO. But I can only have that **** like once a month at most, otherwise I'm sure I'd get tired of it.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
? dont think about it and just eat it

theres a place in PC called hubbas, best place in the world to eat

chilli chesse steaks, fries, burgers, hot dogs,

basically they have famous chilli

you see the place, disgusting

you taste the food, amazing

you hear stories what people have supposedly found in the food

but you just eat it and shush

you wont die from a chicken ring

you probably wont die from many things that fast food places sell

i mean, if its not closed down, its for a reason

just eat it

i like double bacon cheesburgers at white castles with a sac of fries and dr pepperrrr

PB&J

Smash Hero
white castle is really good..ig u dont like what ever i like it son..

oh and pp since i dont have a teammate anymore..we should team son

im use to teaming with lambchops , so teaming with a falco is easy for me..fox falco all day, but ill show u @ munkaid son

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wendy's is way better than white castle the only thing good from white castle is those godly mozzarella sticks DJ showed me. ;)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Wendy's is way better than white castle the only thing good from white castle is those godly mozzarella sticks DJ showed me. ;)
On some real ****. I will sell each and every 1 of your souls for some Mozzarella sticks:laugh:. They are my favorite eats no lie. If they god good Mozzarella there I wanna try it for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom