• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Your sig is of the highest **** OmegaZero. (love the name too)
Thanks man, you flatter me! :chuckle:

It took me awhile to figure my G-tag, but I found it...along with the cool sig -- See I really need to find away to start attending Melee events like this

Too Many cool people to just leave hangin' hahaha

Honor-Pride-Respect -- three things every human being deserves/should have

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yo, live stream this ish......semi and grand finals of Teams and Singels -- I gotta keep up on the meta-game so when I start attending big **** like this

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
So it's me and Hax$$$$$$

Team underage drinking! hollaaaaaaaaaa
That's a hell of a team.

It's like if Isai and Magus teamed up.

only it's 2009 and both player may actually be better. TOO GOOD!!!!

@ P.C. You should do fine at this from what I see. As long as you don't get caught up in looking good and **** yourself. LOL! Your like a Scarish Falcon from what I see. Did the peoples elbow and everything. :laugh:

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
@ P.C. You should do fine at this from what I see. As long as you don't get caught up in looking good and **** yourself. LOL! Your like a Scarish Falcon from what I see. Did the peoples elbow and everything. :laugh:

Agreed.

As long as you do what you have to do to win....you'll prolly do fine

If you want flashy: win! - thats what I live by....winning is flashy! :chuckle:

I all ways watch this vid -- It never gets old

Classic -- The best C. Falcon of all time :chuckle:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I can't decide who to play at this. It's out of Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Sheik, and Peach. Odds are I won't go Mario/Doc, Gannon, Link, Samus except for friendlies. Down side to using so many characters is it's easier to play inconsistently.....I'll have to decide on 2 Characters and just practice with them for this...I will have no regrets if I lose immediately. As long as I know I performed at my best. If I go in and **** up Tech-skill and SD myself I'll be disappointed and pissed off the rest of the event.:chuckle:

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I can't decide who to play at this. It's out of Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Sheik, and Peach. Odds are I won't go Mario/Doc, Gannon, Link, Samus except for friendlies. Down side to using so many characters is it's easier to play inconsistently.....I'll have to decide on 2 Characters and just practice with them for this...I will have no regrets if I lose immediately. As long as I know I performed at my best. If I go in and **** up Tech-skill and SD myself I'll be disappointed and pissed off the rest of the event.:chuckle:
Smash is all about the highest Tier.....as long as you play someone high in tier you perform well.....(if you lose) you'll lose too a better player and not sheer charcater strengh....

So play fox and Marth and you should do fine -- liek Taj says...."it pays to play higher tiers in tourney play"

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Nah, it's just the smash law.....tiers tiers tiers.....and at an event like this....it REALLY matters!

hahah :chuckle: If this was BB I'd say GO TAGER!
I see. Well it's less than a month away. I have gone as far as I can with little-no human help. All the people I play against want to do is Free for all and Teams matches. 1 on 1 everyone's basically given up. I'm not even that good.

ALSO Alukard my man What happen to the....real Official trailer? I've been the substitute for a long time. It's less than a Month away. You might as well just let me stay the Official Trailer. What do you think?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I see. Well it's less than a month away. I have gone as far as I can with little-no human help. All the people I play against want to do is Free for all and Teams matches. 1 on 1 everyone's basically given up. I'm not even that good.
Your lucky you even have that...haha

I mean, I literally have no human help....nor can I even compete in Melee where I am

But, I guess you just gotta do what you gotta do - and you'll really need to warm-up the day of said tourney....like SRSLY :laugh:

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Lots of homework, involving math equations and percentage

no pencils, pens, or markers....just highlighters

I look forward to grading it when it's done..... :chuckle:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Spam Arrows, I got recorded in all my tournament matches today in Eggm's tourney. I went mostly Samus but I also went my other mains one time, including Peach. So the footage will be put up soon by Mogwai. Good footage for you to have for my combo video.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
funniest thing i've read. I also have a crazy list of characters but i always end up going with fox.
Fox is in my heart. All though I don't have as good a fox as other, Fox has gained a kinda trust with me as well as Marth. Though times I may do better with Falcon, Peach, falco...etc
I feel safer with those two.

Your lucky you even have that...haha

I mean, I literally have no human help....nor can I even compete in Melee where I am

But, I guess you just gotta do what you gotta do - and you'll really need to warm-up the day of said tourney....like SRSLY :laugh:
Well It's hard because in free for all it's basically everyone against me. Even though 99/100 times I end up living anyway. Still I have to try and take people out 1 by 1 so that I'm left with 1 person. That's all the 1 on 1 I usually get. Still I'm heading up with UltimaScout on Friday so I'll have basically a day to warm up and get use to some human match-ups.

Spam Arrows, I got recorded in all my tournament matches today in Eggm's tourney. I went mostly Samus but I also went my other mains one time, including Peach. So the footage will be put up soon by Mogwai. Good footage for you to have for my combo video.
Good ****. I'm already subscribed so it'll come right to me. Also get the **** outta here with the Ninja like Intro LOL. That **** was scary. Someone was like who's your favorite commentator. I was like DJ, He should have came. Then out of no where. Who should have came!!!! LOL. Where you waiting for your cue my *****?

Also when you never got back to me about if you still plan on housing me or not. It was way to much going on though so I was like I'll ask him later.

Your Vid's gonna be mad tight already. Extra clips are just...bonus at this point.:chuckle:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The extra clips I'm getting recorded recently (especially at yesterday's tournament) are definitely juicy to put in the combo video lol.

I didn't know about that live stream till last minute since I just came back home from a tournament lol. Get at me though lol.

I already told you a long time ago that you can house with me no problem =)

LonVoen

Smash Cadet
Any housing available for this thing? I really wanna go, but there's no way I can afford hotel/find enough people to stay in one with me. Hmm

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
anyone wanna play texas hold em at this?
If there is no real money on the line I'm up for playing for fun. With money on the line my luck goes from 90%-5%

The extra clips I'm getting recorded recently (especially at yesterday's tournament) are definitely juicy to put in the combo video lol.

I didn't know about that live stream till last minute since I just came back home from a tournament lol. Get at me though lol.

I already told you a long time ago that you can house with me no problem =)
Gotcha man. And thanks again for housing. I'll get the clips as soon as they are up. It was fate that you showed up just as you were being mentioned I guess. The **** tripped me up pretty badly though.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
*gasp* Gambling...with cards....I don't believe it.....

How dare you....your only children....
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE

did you get it right yet?

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok everyone is starting to ask about housing ...

i know for sure djn and milos are supposed to be housing a bunch of people ... i need anyone from nyc to step up and house if they can

thank you

i can't house anyone because i have a tiny *** apt. =[

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MASSACHUSETTS (ME, SPIFE, ROMAN, OMNI) NEED HOUSING.

I'll be going up with either Omni or Roman + Spife.

WHO CAN HOUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom