• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kary you are a bigger egotistical arrogant ***hole than Ryker and I hope I never have to play with you again. Stop with the condescension, rude comments, swearing, and all-caps and learn how to communicate like a human being. All you had to do here was work with me but you decided to basically ignore me and do your own thing.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I thought this was just a friendly game of Mafia? :<

@ Kantrip Kantrip If you are town who do we hardbody tomorrow?

Town bus Driver has merit but lord, that claim alone is grimy. No offense Kantrip.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hardbody Kary
Maven is 100% the indy and I reckon he wins if he gets the walrus

Speaking of, I'm assuming you'll be getting that seeing as Fanny is dying with me

Sincerely hope town wins. Pce

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary you are a bigger egotistical arrogant ***hole than Ryker and I hope I never have to play with you again. Stop with the condescension, rude comments, swearing, and all-caps and learn how to communicate like a human being. All you had to do here was work with me but you decided to basically ignore me and do your own thing.
Sorry, dude.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Surprise! We're all town, we win when we realize that the value of our friendship is far greater than any mafia victory.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"It was you, wasn't it? Your actions don't line up with your explanation."

"Did you really think you would get away with killing @Gheb_01 and misleading us to kill @RosalinaSGS and @Rake ~Desu?"

"it ends here kid."

As the group narrowed in on @ Kantrip Kantrip , @ Kantrip Kantrip ran over to one of the windows of the throne room before addressing the group.

"You guys think you've figured me out. Think you understand how I feel. Well, you're wrong. You brought this upon yourselves."

"Why would you do all of this?! It makes literally no sense. We've all known each other for YEARS. We're supposed to be friends! Friends don't hurt each other like this."

@ Kantrip Kantrip looked towards the window, then looked back at the rest of the group.

"Friends aren't supposed to hurt each other, huh? That's all you guys ever do, you hypocritical savages. Have you seen some of the mafia games that have taken place in DGamesia? The numerous amount of people that have come and gone because you have all taken it too far at some point or another? Take me, for instance..."

@ Kantrip Kantrip has been revealed to be Cello_Marl, The Missing One, Mafia Event Breaking Bus Driver!

"Rusty Guilotine mafia was my last game here. Everyone ganged up on me and tried to make me out to be a fool in that game, even the co-mod. Mods of games should never be making any kind of commentary in the thread during live game play, and yet he did. Kuzi thought he was being funny, but he was just being a little prick and extending himself outside of normal boundaries, like he always does."

Cello brushed his hair aside. Anger and hatred consumed his very being; his facial expression had become highly distorted from his generally adamant self.

"You all have some nerve, telling me that I shouldn't be hurting you guys. If I could have it my way, I'd put an end to you all and rebuild DGames into a place where volatile behavior isn't acceptable. That's the only way DGames will ever reach its glory days again."

The group was silent. Shocked. It's true that to some degree, games had the tendency to get heavily volatile. No one really questioned it at first, or what the repercussions might be. Did such a thing really cause Cello_Marl to leave and to come back now of all times to get revenge?

After a few moments more of silence, Ranmaru (@Drez) stepped forward.

"Cello, it's true that people's behavior in that game towards you wasn't so great. I was there, so I know. You the pot callin' the kettle black though, foo. You was egotistical and getting on people's nerves. An you be callin' this murder of three of our friends 'justice'? The hell do you think you are, a god? Everyone gets hurt bro, an they get over it. You couldn't get over somethin' so trivial that you left. It has been 4 years bro. It was eatin' you up for 4 years, and then you try to play god an decide who lives and who dies. That ain't what DGames is about, and it won't EVER be about that. You think rebuildin' on a baseline filled with corpses is gonna bring back DGames to what it was? YOU'RE A FOOL!"

Ranmaru threw off his white coat. He'd had just about enough of Cello, and only vengeance remained in his heart.

"So what, you're going to put an end to me, just as I did to the others? You're no better than me, Ran."

"Ima send that ass right back to where it came from, Cello. You right that fightin' fire with fire ain't always right, but I'm extinguishin' the fire that you started, bro. There's a difference."

Ranmaru began pulling out a seemingly endless supply of pills and started barraging Cello with them. Everyone looked in awe as Cello was slowly being pushed towards the window by the wave of pills for what seemed like a full minute. Eventually, the combo counter was getting so high that Cello could no longer sustain himself. Ranmaru finally pulled out a comically yet obnoxiously sized pill that was the size of 10 basketballs combined and yelled at Cello.

"TAKE THIS CELLO, AND DON'T EVAH LET DAT AZZ COME BACK!"

Ranmaru threw the crazily sized pill at Cello, causing Cello's body to be sent flying through the window. The glass, bursting instantly upon impact, fell with Cello as he plummeted down past the floating Castle to the earth.

@ Kantrip Kantrip , Cello_Marl, The Missing One, Mafia Event Breaking Bus Driver, HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Red Ryu has received his items if he had any!

marshy,
after waiting a minute for Ranmaru to cool off a little, finally walked up to him and patted him on the back.

"good **** ran. we gonna talk more about this lata but i ain't got time for this. i gotta report back to the president. leave the rest up to nabe tho, he gonna handle this ez."

As marshy left the throne room, Ran went over to the broken window that Cello had flown through. Cello may be gone, but Ran knew, as did everyone else, that this was far from over. As he pondered this, Nabe stepped forward and addressed the group.

"It's about that time, gents. Off to your rooms, lock your doors, and we'll continue the discussion tomorrow morning."

Everyone nodded and headed off to their rooms, most praying that no further deaths in the castle would occur.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3!

Deadline has been set for August 28th, 5:00PM PST.

No more posting in this thread!

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, so the mod's birthday was yesterday, so things have been swirling and whirling about, hence game wasn't opened. Deadline has been reached, so nothing more can be submitted. The game will either be up tomorrow morning or night depending on some outside stuff.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, since I've been super busy and tired out of my mind, but trying to stay committed to opening the game tonight, I'm going to skip out on flavor this time (I'll probably edit it in later or make a post about it with the event). We'll see.

Anyway, for the record...

FANDANGO HAS DIED FROM POISON. Fandango was Orboknown, Town Patriotic Watcher. Since the player that was responsible for his death died, the items in his inventory were randomly distributed using RNG.

Also, someone's win condition has changed.

Day 4 Begins!

Players alive:

J
Wots
Red Ryu
Nicholas
Maven
Kary
Spak
Dancer

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is set to September 6th, 2015, at 12:00AM Midnight.​

Last edited:

#HBC | Dancer

@MOD: I'm no listed in the vote count or in your last posts alive players list. I that a mistake?

Also before I forget . . .

Happy laye bday Bardie!

#HBC | Dancer

Ugh a win condition has changed we talked about this Bard. Reads reset.

Kary did you jail Maven?

Maven what did you do last Night?

What are results from yesterDay's event? I don't have any cus I forgot to send in an action (don't hate me).

Big flopping FOS: Nich/Washed Laundry slot cus they lied. Day 2 Laundry came into thread claiming that they were poisoned but someone protected them. However based off of Nich's claim yesterDay the slot had five crystals, one of which to protect from poisoning that broke on Night 1. Why did they claim on Day 2 that they were protected then? I gave Nich/Laundry a pill both Night 1 and 2, thinking that Laundry already consumed it Night 1. So why claim that they were protected? Did they want the doc to think that they didn't have the pill from Night 1? Furthermore, why did Laundry claim the information that he was poisoned on Night 1 in the first place, and why didn't Fan claim this information yesterDay?

Has anyone been poisoned toNight? I want everyone to explicitly claim whether or not they have been poisoned.

I myself have not been poisoned, or at the very least have not been informed of it.

Also Bard said that the player who is responsible for Fan's death has died. Does that mean Kanty was the one who poisoned him? It doesn't make any special mention of Kanty's ability to poison in his role title. Does this mean that poison is just an ability mafia has in general? That's kind of the direction I'm leaning in atm. The fact that we haven't seen any straight out kills besides Gheb's is also worrisome. Does this mean the poison is mafia's primary means of killing, and that they don't have a regular Night kill? If so, what caused Gheb's death Night 1?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vote: Wots All This Then
Reminder that this slot knew Kantrip was bus driver all of Day 2 and said nothing.

In terms of night actions, I'm not saying anything at least until WATT, J, and Maven have claimed their actions.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Given that the flip implies that Kantrip is behind Fand's death, I would guess that Kantrip really did have an item that made his Night actions resolve first, and that he poisoned Fand N2 before my jail resolved. That being said I think we should just stick to finding scum and not worry tooo much about the specifics.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Guys, my gun was stolen last night. This means that the probably-scum thief has both the gun and the bullet in their hands, and therefore can perform a daykill.

Anyway, I think the lynch target today should be between J and Maven, considering the two slots have directly contradicted each other on what the invisibility cloak does.

#HBC | Dancer

What, the ego wasn't accurately represented by the first image?
Vote: Wots All This Then
Reminder that this slot knew Kantrip was bus driver all of Day 2 and said nothing.

In terms of night actions, I'm not saying anything at least until WATT, J, and Maven have claimed their actions.
I'm fine with this.

Would also like to add on that WATT's Maven jump yesterDay was gross.

Careful with votes tho, now that a win condition has changed I'm paranoid of the possibility of an alpha strike (even if only slightly likely).

Nich, who do you want to lynch out of J/Maven?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What, the ego wasn't accurately represented by the first image
just who the hell do you think I am?

I'm fine with this.

Would also like to add on that WATT's Maven jump yesterDay was gross.

Careful with votes tho, now that a win condition has changed I'm paranoid of the possibility of an alpha strike (even if only slightly likely).
talk to me- do you think that a player's win condition changing is the same as that player changing alignment? It seems like a weird choice of words.

also, is it wrong that I want to lynch all of WATT, J and Maven? Is there a town in there somewhere?

Top Bottom