• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sorry @ Kary and WATT. Thank God you guys pay attention cus jeez we would be in a tight spot right now!

Ignoring you J.

Anyways, learning the information that I just did this lynch choice is mega easy.

Kantrip inadvertently bus drove the jail onto Fan, a slot which EVERYONE has been town reading. Then he visits Fan again, and there is no kill. HUH I WONDER WHY KANTRIP WOULD VIIT THE TOWNIEST LOT IN THE GAME TWICE IN A ROW AND YET THERE IS NO KILL?

Oh and then last minute Kantrip comes in all like "Oh jeez whiz mega sorry guys but I was actually town who just didn't know what to do with my pr I undetand why I'm getting lynched tho gl!"

And then the event breaks. Right. After. Kantrip. Saids that.

JEEZ that's convenient!

Kary mega sorry I had my head stuck up my bumhole thanks fo not having yours there as well.

Exactly
Theres multiple ****s that could have happened

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
True, but look at their responses to the situations. And actually you are missing a key point. At the time of Kanty's posts, he was dead in his mind. All the votes had landed and Ryu had effectively hammered Kanty.

Maven sees votes on him an instead of trying to help town or answer questions he instead chooses to put up a metaphorical middle finger to everyone and say "I'm out."

#HBC | Dancer

True, but look at their responses to the situations. And actually you are missing a key point. At the time of Kanty's posts, he was dead in his mind. All the votes had landed and Ryu had effectively hammered Kanty.

Maven sees votes on him an instead of trying to help town or answer questions he instead chooses to put up a metaphorical middle finger to everyone and say "I'm out."
You're assuming though that Kanty didn't already know that the event was going to be broken. Big assumption to be making. One that I don't have any reason to believe.

#HBC | Dancer

Like honestly, the only reason I would lynch Maven prior to Kanty is out of fair that he might be the indy and he might just bingo bango this game by getting his Walrus. But out of the two Kanty is just so much more obviously scum that it would be a crime not to lynch him now.

#HBC | Dancer

If Maven is indy then I highly doubt he would win the game just by getting the walrus.

@ Maven89 Maven89 what happens when you get the walrus, why didn't you mention that in your claim.
Then vote Kanty with us town bro!

Because only town is ever nice and helpful.
Only scum is ever mean, resentful, and unhelpful.

Not insulting you J, but you have to see how this point you're making here is obviously illogical.

Exactly
Theres multiple ****s that could have happened
This isn't obvious enough?

Kantrip visited Fan twice. This is confirmed by Ryu's track.
Reminder that Fan has been widely accepted a the towniest slot in the game by all but J (Hint: Why would a scum bus driver visit a slot that everyone thought was townie? Could it possibly be that they first wanted to remove any protection roles that might be on it, followed by administering the kill?).
Kill doesn't occur.
Ryker jails WATT.
Kanty bus drove jail from WATT onto Fan.

Yes you could chalk it up to "unknown factors" but come on.

Maven89

Smash Master
I really thought J hammered me

@ Fandangox Fandangox I double checked my PM. The only thing that could hint that someone had a "walrus" item was that it mentioned that I was cold and successfully finding walrus could get me "toasty ". But when I hunted with J I was told the results were "hazy :awesome:" night 1, and I got no flavor night 2. I assumed the "hazy" reference meant my hunt was successful, and that the "toasty" reference was just flavor/joke or referring to the same thing. It never actually claimed to be successful, though, it just said it was hazy, but since I got an item I assumed we succeeded. Based on that, I'm assuming that if I target you...i'll get toast? I don't know, but my win objectives are to win with the town, and I do not have secondary objectives about finding a Walrus. I thought I already did night 1 and had no idea it was an actual item in the game

if I knew someone had walrus and I was seeking it, I definitely wouldn't have publicly outed myself as a Walrus Hunter

Maven89

Smash Master
And overall I do have a thing where when I can't understand how people think something, I automatically assume they're being dumb or not even trying

And many times, they're being dumb or not even trying

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I really thought J hammered me

@ Fandangox Fandangox I double checked my PM. The only thing that could hint that someone had a "walrus" item was that it mentioned that I was cold and successfully finding walrus could get me "toasty ". But when I hunted with J I was told the results were "hazy :awesome:" night 1, and I got no flavor night 2. I assumed the "hazy" reference meant my hunt was successful, and that the "toasty" reference was just flavor/joke or referring to the same thing. It never actually claimed to be successful, though, it just said it was hazy, but since I got an item I assumed we succeeded. Based on that, I'm assuming that if I target you...i'll get toast? I don't know, but my win objectives are to win with the town, and I do not have secondary objectives about finding a Walrus. I thought I already did night 1 and had no idea it was an actual item in the game

if I knew someone had walrus and I was seeking it, I definitely wouldn't have publicly outed myself as a Walrus Hunter
But you had fruits to make a makeshift toast AND a lighter, wouldn't it make sense for you for the actual "toast" to be successful with the lighter.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I assumed the "hazy" reference meant my hunt was successful, and that the "toasty" reference was just flavor/joke or referring to the same thing. It never actually claimed to be successful, though, it just said it was hazy, but since I got an item I assumed we succeeded.
Quick question here: Who is "we"? Throughout this entire post you refer to everything in the I/me/my pronouns, but here you choose to say "we" so I want to know what you mean by that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords, you know how passionate you are about the Kanty lynch? I am that way about Maven currently.

We still have time and the votes are tied.

Maven89

Smash Master
But you had fruits to make a makeshift toast AND a lighter, wouldn't it make sense for you for the actual "toast" to be successful with the lighter.
Not really, my role is to hunt walrus with a person, I'm not hunting them for walruses. I never assumed there was a chance the walrus hunt would fail, i don't know what happened night 2 but I didn't think it was that we didn't find any walrus. I mean honestly with what walrus meant, I assumed the hunt was a euphemism too

Quick question here: Who is "we"? Throughout this entire post you refer to everything in the I/me/my pronouns, but here you choose to say "we" so I want to know what you mean by that.
I was talking about you. I assumed you and I were successful in our Walrus hunt.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just over 2 hours left.

I still believe Maven and J are both opposing scum factions and have been so hard on each other because they both know the other is scum. Either way their claim discrepancy needs to be solved before LyLo which toMorrow could very well be.

I say we figure out Maven vs J, roleblocking me if necessary, and ensure Maven can't get his hands on the walrus. That's a much more pressing issue at this time now that Fanny outed he has the walrus.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Not really, my role is to hunt walrus with a person, I'm not hunting them for walruses. I never assumed there was a chance the walrus hunt would fail, i don't know what happened night 2 but I didn't think it was that we didn't find any walrus. I mean honestly with what walrus meant, I assumed the hunt was a euphemism too

I was talking about you. I assumed you and I were successful in our Walrus hunt.
Then why do you think you had various different items to hunt the walrus with, why do you think the walrus description suggested not to tell anyone I had it?

Kantrip

Kantplay
It is.

It's not LyLo today assuming 3 man team + 1 indy so it's really the best chance we have to deal with Maven vs J. I am really worried Maven getting the walrus either gives him an outright win if indy or drastically buffs his power if scum. If people still wanna lynch me, I understand that, but I don't want it to happen with the threat of Maven getting the walrus over our heads.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What's the worst possible scenario with me getting a walrus?
1. Fulfilling an indy win condition
2. Upgrading a scum kill to strongman from poison/regular
3. Recruiting another player to your faction (ie the person you toast it with)

Etc.

Top Bottom