• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Kantrip

Kantplay
Pretty sure that was hammer.

I was town, wasn't really invested in the game and didn't know wtf to do with my role, sorry guys.

Good luck!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Pretty sure that was hammer.

I was town, wasn't really invested in the game and didn't know wtf to do with my role, sorry guys.

Good luck!
...sigh if you were why does town have a bus driver? And that is crappy luck it hit Spak and Gheb...so mafia tried to kill Spak n1?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I dunno why town has a bus driver, I was at a loss for how to use my power.

I don't know why scum would target Spak, it seems like something is still screwy with N1. It could be that scum kill is immune to being redirected but that would be kind of stupid. *shrug*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Before @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu could cast his vote, something peculiar has happened! The miniaturized throne room surrounding Kantrip and Spak has been decimated! The vote count has been reset!

(Anyone can vote for anyone now, normal day lynch rules apply.)

Last edited:

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Okay **** it, I will consider this a sign. @ Spak Spak @ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 @ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary @ #HBC | J #HBC | J @ #HBC | Dancer #HBC | Dancer @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu @ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then?

The moment Maven claimed I was almost sure he was scum, however pretty much my reasons all come down to role shenanigans, flavor, and circumstance, I really haven't had any problem with Maven's slot aside from being null to me even this late on the game. That's one of the reasons I didn't bring this up then.

Maven is telling the truth about being a walrus hunter, because one of the items I started the game with was the ****ing walrus. However flavor (come on, Gorf would SO be mafia on a dgames themed game) and how the item was described to me makes me believe that if Maven was successful in using his lighter on me to toast the walrus I would have been brainwashed to the mafia side.

Basically its all speculation, but the reasons I believe that's how his role works is:

1: Item description pretty much suggested I should "keep it to myself" that I have the walrus. It hints that something bad would happen if everyone knows I have it.

2. Its ****ing gorf.

3. "Toasting Walrus" is an illegal activity. i.e flavor wise it makes sense for scum.

4. There are way too many investigative roles for town if everyone is telling the truth, one way to balance that would be to make one of them a potential traitor.

5. Worth to mention that Gheb was the only who had "legitimate" (according to him) reasons to be on Maven's slot D1 and he is dead, but due to the bus actions is hard to tell if he was really targeted N1.0

Another reason why I didn't bring this up is because it didn't seem like I could convince everyone with these reasons. They are all based on role **** and speculation, nothing based on Maven's play, and if it turns out I am right , but didn't convince anyone to vote for maven, that means I outed myself and Maven could make me mafia next phase. With what just happened this is the best scenario to tell town this since deadline is today.

Vote: Maven89

I am not gonna be the hammer since if I am right its possible I might still become mafia if I get his lighter in my inventory alongside the walrus, so I'd rather not take that risk.
Fanny out.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's a bit speculation heavy but it's pretty damning that Maven claimed Gorf with the ability to steal items and you have an item that Gorf would be looking for. The fact that your PM alluded to it being bad if people know you have the walrus makes me think that the Gorf role wants to find it and steal it to gain some sort of advantage.

It is possible that that advantage is recruiting the person who had the walrus by smoking it with them but I'd rather not go that deep into speculation. However if that were the case it would help with the fact that town is saturated with investigative roles. I still feel like there are too many investigative roles though, even with that considered.

J and Maven are in a claim contradiction with what they are claiming the invisibility cloak does. We know that Maven stole it from J and based on that and the way their situation evolved it's pretty certain to say they are not scum mates. I disliked J more between the two of them prior to this new information, but I feel like Fanny's info is pretty crucial.

Maven's tunneling of J all game could be scum latching onto another faction of scum because they got a bingo they couldn't use without outing themselves. It's similar to what happened with me and No Hetero when I was indy and they were scum and we were both swinging at each other until they got lynched and I got off the hook.

@ Maven89 Maven89 does your PM mention anything about looking for walrus and what happens if you find it?

Vote: Maven

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Is there anyone who can roleblock during the day phase? I'm a bit confused why my ability fell apart.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Then did Bard just cancel my ability? There isn't anything about time constraints in my PM. I can't cancel my ability even if I wanted to.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 why haven't you claimed?
Not much of a reason, tbh. May as well take care of that now.

Anyway, I'm Overswarm, Town Crystal Bearer (hence the Kefka pictures). I started the game with five items, the crystal orb role revealer that got used on Ryker, along with four others. Each night I may give one crystal to another player, and I have the option of using one crystal myself (but only one crystal). Here they are with their effects.

Fire Crystal: It's a double vote for the player holding it if they publicly use it during the day. (Given the potential disaster this could cause in LYLO if scum NK's me, I may use it today)
Earth Crystal: Protects the player holding it from poison. This one does not require public use.(This broke on me N1, someone tried to poison me then.)
Wind Crystal: Upon being used publicly, it lets the player holding it break an event. (Laundry gave this item to Fand N1. If it weren't for the public use requirement, I'd suspect him of breaking the event just now.)
Water Crystal: Makes a player require one more vote to be lynched. Does not need public use. (This, along with the fire crystal, are the ones I'm still holding.)

Maven89

Smash Master
We have a bus driver who is basically guaranteed scum and another slot that openly watched the slot that was bus'd when he has no reason to

But I'm going to possibly get lynched because Fany has a Walrus in his inventory

That is the dumbest ****ing play I can imagine this day

Vote: Kantrip

Fany you should feel really bad for even attempting this

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut for one more Day? smh
?

We have a bus driver who is basically guaranteed scum and another slot that openly watched the slot that was bus'd when he has no reason to

But I'm going to possibly get lynched because Fany has a Walrus in his inventory

That is the dumbest ****ing play I can imagine this day

Vote: Kantrip

Fany you should feel really bad for even attempting this
What happens when you successfully hunt walrus, and why didn't you mention it in your claim?
Why do you think my item description suggests to not tell anyone I have the walrus?

Also I can confirm I have the Wind Crystal Nicholas is talking about, received it N1.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wait deadline is toDay? Oh **** I forgot to play again!

(Just a FYI now that school has started my investment in this game is basically 0).

Maven can you respond to the question I asked earlier?

Should have waited another Day Fan. Cus now I have indy paranoia about Maven and I don't like him going into the Night knowing that you have Warlus. Although I'm really interested in finding out what happens if he gets his warlas!

Would think Kantrip was town based off of his recent posts would it not have been for the event being broken. This might be an indy trap but eh. In any case I don't expect town did this.

Kantrip you still need to explain your rational for your Night actions. Not knowing what to do with it is not an excess. You must of had SOME reasoning behind your actions.

vote: Maven

For now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey, I just got back from class and am kind of back from V/LA. I should be in bed but I am well enough to try and read/get posts in. I'm just glad it has no talking involved haha.

I'll try and read, but it seems last minute wagon snap to Maven?

Without even reading, I'm okay with this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm just gonna throw this on there now and continue reading. I still have about 2 pages to go. Plus with Maven being lynched, whoever hammers that isn't me can finally sort out the drama surrounding my cloak and see that I was telling the truth and Maven's been the liar in this situation. Also with what I skimmed on Fanny's post we have other damning evidence against Maven which makes it 3 strikes disregarding his play which is scummy in itself. (My claim/Watt's claim/Fanny's claim) I'm gonna continue reading though.

Vote: Maven89

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I'm caught up and there is literally zero reason to keep Maven alive especially since Fanny outed that he has Walrus on him and with Maven being a thief (Gorf haha) is really damning. Plus the shenanigans with the event being broken(?) after Kanty was supposed to be lynched seems too much like a sign to not listen to it.

Kill Maven, RB Kanty/Myself or whoever. The theory works in reverse and there are more votes on Maven with only about 4 and a half hours remaining of deadline.

Top Bottom