• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Because in an actio. Heavy game redirect doesnt have to be scum, and kantrip being gone for so long isn't necessarily indicative of alignment considering until now it was mostly weekends hed been gone on
Bull****

You seriously think it is blind chance Kantrip swaps Gheb and the night kill target? And then Kantrip says nothing about it?

You also sat on Rake's waggon despite having evidence he was a vigilante? Hmm.

Yeah, your claim ****ing stinks.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think we are at a point where we should lynch Kantrip and go from there.

The switch with Gheb and Spak alone makes me question him.

I doubt also a town bus driver, Overswarm might try something like that I don't think Bard would, he has crazy stuff but here I doubt it.

Wott/Maven/J would be the other areas of interest past that.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Bull****

You seriously think it is blind chance Kantrip swaps Gheb and the night kill target? And then Kantrip says nothing about it?

You also sat on Rake's waggon despite having evidence he was a vigilante? Hmm.

Yeah, your claim ****ing stinks.
Because serial killers arent a much mkre frequent thing
What was saying somerhing about it gonna do? "Hey guys solid chance spak was acrually shot at"
That tells us nothing in terms of who dun it

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
So do you think I should use my ability on Kanny today since we're fairly sure about him being scum?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Since this:
So far, you're my hardest scum read, then Wots, then Kantrip (his inactivity is a bit suspicious), then Maven (slight scum, nearly null), then Fanny(slight town, then Dancer, then Ryu, then Nicholas, then Ryker.
Unless the Mafia were both jailed (or does their action get blocked even if just one gets jailed?) or forgot to send in the night actions (plausable seeing as Bard put up the start of D3 at 6:45, after the deadline by 45 minutes), there would have to be a doctor.
All that's changed from my re-readre-read (from the read list) is Kanny is now most scummy and Ryker's slot is now Kary.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey, so I've been bed-ridden with strep and will be for the next couple days. Just lemme know if you need me to replace out because I understand, but I should be back up and running around Wednesday. So I'm V/LA until then. My apologies.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Hey, so I've been bed-ridden with strep and will be for the next couple days. Just lemme know if you need me to replace out because I understand, but I should be back up and running around Wednesday. So I'm V/LA until then. My apologies.
Try to get well soon!

Maven89

Smash Master
I haven't re read yet, on my phone, but right now I'm super psyched I like Rykers slot now and don't have that headache to deal with, and getting slightly nervous over nicholas not roleclaiming when everyone else has

outside of that, my next post should be useful. i'm actually going back to college tomorrow so I'm doing some last minute preparations (been out of school 5 years) so I'm not sure when today i'll be able to get that post to you

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

So, at this point I'm onboard with the "Lynch kantrip and go from there" plan. Personally, I also think Spak might as well use his ability to get whatever his reward is, the lynch seems pretty set, and this is as close to guaranteed scum as we're likely to get.

Vote: Kantrip

I think that puts him back at L-2.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, it sounds like everyone so far thinks I should use my ability and this should force Kantrip to finally talk.

I Challenge You!: Kantrip

Sounds like Bard may have some event today.

Maven89

Smash Master
Right I didn't do any re-read and I'm just going to wait until next day

I suggest we wait for the event to start before we kill anyone

I want Kary to hammer

I want Nicholas to claim before any of this happens

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I want Kary to hammer
I feel I'm a reasonably-sized target already. I mean this assumes Kantrip has anything of value, but... idk.

I was thinking something more along the lines of, say, Spak hammers, then at Night he gives whatever the best thing he gets to one of me/Fand/Nich (at random).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Event: I Challenge You!

@ Spak Spak marches to the center of the room and strikes a commanding pose, pointing at @ Kantrip Kantrip and shouting his name, which echos off the walls of the enclosed throne room.

"Ballsy."

The concrete and archaic structure around the Throne Room shook. A similar (but smaller) version of the throne room suddenly surounded Spak and Kantrip. No one can get in or out. Looks like the rules just changed.

“If I’m a liar and you’re a thief, at least we both know where the other one sleeps.”

Vote Count
Kantrip [0]:
Spak [0]:

Not Voting: Everyone else

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch.

For the remainder of the Day phase, only votes cast for either Spak or Kantrip. will be considered valid.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Names were changed. Anyone who has been here for a cool minute understands the mistake, lel.

Event coming up.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
EVENT: The Golden Sarcophagus?!

Suddenly, the cover of the gold Egyptian jewelry box mysteriously removed itself! A large golden head began to emanate from within the box and push itself outward!

"Uh, that box is pretty small, how in the bloody heck is a large golden head coming out of it?"

But it wasn't just a golden head; the golden head belonged to a golden sarcophagus; an Egyptian coffin that was made specifically for pharaohs!

"Yeah, so, this just furthers my point that this castle is bloody ridiculous. AND HOW IS A GOLDEN PHARAOH COFFIN ABLE TO FIT IN A SMALL JEWELRY BOX?!"

"stfu an pay attention, somethin's bout to come out!"

The sarcophagus, as if it had a life of its own, squeezed itself between the sides of the jewelry box and shot itself outward into the air. Several members of the group got ready to dodge the crash landing of the sarcophagus, but it mysteriously began to levitate slowly downward at the apex of its trajectory as if in response to the shifting of movement in the room.

"Wait, it couldn't possibly be...?!"

As the sarcophagus 'feet' landed on the ground, the coffin slowly began to open. A hand suddenly protruded outward from between the opening! Who or what could be inside?

"It's been a long time since I've been in DGamesia...dayum, the hell did I miss?!"

To everyone's immediate surprise, Ranmaru pushed his way out of the sarcophagus and brushed himself off!

"Oh my."

"****n ran, wtf were u doin in that coffin bro?"

Ran
, feeling a little more than scatterbrained after being stuck in the sarcophagus for what felt like a few millennia, found himself haplessly out of excuses.

"Uh, well, I thought it would make a sick introduction, to be honest with you guys. I mean, it was coo, right?! Zen talked me into doing it with him."

Suddenly, Zen also popped out of the sarcophagus, stretching his hooves, yawning, and testing out his Pharaoh-corn as he did so!

After collecting himself a bit, Zen looked over at Ran in a curious manner before addressing him.

"We're not just introducing ourselves, Ran. We also know where all the cards in the deck are already, so why not help 'em out?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot, lol. Lets do it then."

The rest of the group shrugged; at this point, nothing came as a surprise.

Just how exactly Ranmaru and Zen know the inventories of each player is a mystery, but Nabe seems to be nodding his head in approval. Each player may PM me the name of another player in the game using the command "Inventory Check: (Player Name)". The most prized possession of that player will be revealed privately in the same PM at the end of the Day phase."

Last edited:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wow that ability is OP. If town wins this it's going to be because to be because of set up and not at all because of outplaying scum lol sorry scum.

I'm gonna investigate Maven. So yeah no one else do that.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Vote: Kantrip I feel like the ability was better used to secure a lynch rather than secure an item from an already agreed upon lynch.

Who is going to be the hammer.

Maven89

Smash Master
I think that leaves Kantrip at L-1

We should wait a little so everyone has time to send in their item checks.

Fanny should probably unvote so he can serve as a hammer

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Wow that ability is OP. If town wins this it's going to be because to be because of set up and not at all because of outplaying scum lol sorry scum.

I'm gonna investigate Maven. So yeah no one else do that.

I only get to use the ability once and if I'm wrong, it casts me in a really bad light. I also only get an item if the person is Indie or scum. I'd say that ability is balanced.
Vote: Kantrip I feel like the ability was better used to secure a lynch rather than secure an item from an already agreed upon lynch.

Who is going to be the hammer.
It doesn't get an extension, so if it's a controversial lynch, we would risk a no-lynch. Plus, if I was wrong and some others from town didn't agree, I'd be cast in a bad light, maybe lynched the next day, and Town would be close to losing.
I think that leaves Kantrip at L-1

We should wait a little so everyone has time to send in their item checks.

Fanny should probably unvote so he can serve as a hammer
Bard reset the votes when I triggered the ability.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hi guys I'm really sorry I wasn't here to answer questions sooner, I worked 2 12 hour shifts at work followed by a weekend getaway with no computer access. Seems I am getting lynched which is totally understandable considering the result against me and since Spak used his ability there isn't really a way around it at this point.

Before we end the Day everyone should use their chance to take advantage of the event. I also think we really need Nich's claim. We know Laundry had a 1-shot role reveal but I suspect there's more and I don't trust the way he was suddenly crazy near deadline and decided to lynch a townread because it had the potential to clear him. I think he actually believed Rake's bomb claim and his action reads like an indy jumping at a chance to get a clear on his slot.

This game has far too many investigative roles claimed. Having a Tracker, Watcher, Voyeur, and an item checker is absurd. J's cloak being stolen and losing his ability is mighty convenient and Maven's claim that he got the cloak and it has different properties that J is denying is interesting. I'm willing to bet if an investigative claim is lying it's J. I can confirm WATT'S result on me, and Fanny is my strongest townread.

I'm almost positive Spak is town so don't let him get lynched after my townflip, his ability use was logical.

Seems J cleared Dancer, I don't see them trying a stunt like this as scum mates.

Ryu is town.

Ryker/Kary likely scum by PoE, a scum jailer fits as a roleblock and I don't know why anyone's been clearing that slot.

The item I tried to give to Fanny was an express pass that made my action always go first in the NAR. When he got aggressive at J because he thought J was claiming Watcher I assumed that was what he was and was hoping I could give him the pass to make his Watch go first so it couldn't be tampered with. Really not sure what happened there.

I wasn't sure how to use my ability so I've been using it as kind of a pseudo protect. I picked Gheb and Spak because I thought Gheb was a prime target to be hit by scum doing something and saw Spak as a scummyish newbie slot that it would be no loss if something happened to. Last Night was similar with me trying to protect Fanny.

So yeah, on my townflip I'd say lynch J>Kary>Nich>WATT>Maven. No way Fanny/Ryu/Dancer/Spak are scum.

Everyone use the chance to PM for the event while we have it, also imo Nich should full claim.

Maven89

Smash Master
It's been brought up multiple times and he has never once addressed or even acknowledged it, at this point I'm taking it as a refusal on his part

Top Bottom