• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well that is true that we do not know what all scum has. Hmm, I may be reading into it a bit too much.

We just have confirmed scum in Maven and letting that slip by is horrendous. Like I'm kind of "..."'ing at the fact that anyone is really considering keeping Maven alive at this juncture.

Maven89

Smash Master
that was the dumbest thing I've seen dgames ever do

At the same point I'm kind of glad I'm dead because I have no fun playing a game where people are incapable or unwilling to act in their best interest

The fact J is still alive is a goddamn blight on
Dgames

I tried to help, you all refused. Enjoy your loss dummies

I have nothing positive to say about any town my wagon, you know better

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've never played a game with you before, Maven. But you're kind of a rude person. Like I just don't get your MO.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Yeah I'm caught up and there is literally zero reason to keep Maven alive especially since Fanny outed that he has Walrus on him and with Maven being a thief (Gorf haha) is really damning. Plus the shenanigans with the event being broken(?) after Kanty was supposed to be lynched seems too much like a sign to not listen to it.

Kill Maven, RB Kanty/Myself or whoever. The theory works in reverse and there are more votes on Maven with only about 4 and a half hours remaining of deadline.
What the heck do you guys (Fan and J) mean when you say that it's a "sign?" A little less vague pls.

I was just at a doctor's appointment and during that time I realized that there's a hole in my Maven indy paranoia. If Maven is indy who's goal is to hunt walrus, then why the **** did he target J two Nights in a row? Of course he could have been lying about targeting J, but then why did no one else have their **** stolen?

Kary, who did Ryker jail Night 2 again?

Kantrip, who did you switch around Night 2 again? Seriously, explain why to.

Dietz seriously PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU CLAIMED WHEN YOU DID.

This game just does not make sense.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*raises hypothesis*

What about the missing Present Kanty said to have given one of Fanny/WATT?

It would make more sense that Maven stole that actually instead of targetting me for 2 night's straight. And that is the missing variable that is still unaccounted for toDay.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
A sign as in Kanty was literally being lynched and swooped in at the end to save him. Plus his posts do not seem of defeated scum or that he had any idea that it was happening. Like Kanty's posts just read more of a town that got ML'd. *shrug*

Probably moreso me getting hyper on Maven being confirmed scum and reaching for any reason to contain my joy where "everything" made sense to me haha.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Okay I wish I knew this earlier, because THIS doesn't make sense! You jailed him yet he did something Night 2? Has this been explained?
have you been asleep? Kantrip swapped WATT and Fandangox N2. This is all but confirmed by RR's track, which saw him at both, and by Fand's claim that he was roleblocked N2.

Fandangox

Smash Lord

At the same point I'm kind of glad I'm dead because I have no fun playing a game where people are incapable or unwilling to act in their best interest

Dgames

You are not even dead yet, you are not even at L-1. If you have time to whine you have time to answer the questions I made to you.

What the heck do you guys (Fan and J) mean when you say that it's a "sign?" A little less vague pls.
I don't know what J means, but this is literally the best time I had to go for this.

With an event that let people see other's items I was more at risk of being found out having the walrus, and even though I could have stopped the event with the wind crystal, its still too useful for town to do that.

I just saw it as a "sign" cause Kantrip was at like l-1, and suddenly Spak's ability got cancelled, which allowed everyone to vote for everyone else again, with how close it was to deadline, it was basically the best shot I had.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Of course, you could believe that Kantrip was delivering an item to Fand.
An item which no-one claims to have received but Kantrip claims to have passed off.
Of course, it could have been stolen, but Kantrip didn't say anything about it being stolen
- other players (RR & J) have specifically mentioned that items were stolen.
Oh, and this item apparently speeds up the action of whoever uses it, so that it goes first in the NAR.
Why exactly a bus driver (already ahead of most things in the NAR) would need this is yet to be explained.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords, don't take this wrong way buddy, but what type of "doctors appointment" did you just come back from?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This game makes my head hurt, but at least I'm on a crazy ton of prescription pain killers haha.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
We have 4 hours until deadline

Maven [4]
- Fandangox, Kantrip, WATT, J
Kantrip [4]
- Kary, Nich, Maven, Dancer

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I went back to look at Kanty's "lynched" post and compared it to Maven's.

Pretty sure that was hammer.

I was town, wasn't really invested in the game and didn't know wtf to do with my role, sorry guys.

Good luck!
I dunno why town has a bus driver, I was at a loss for how to use my power.

I don't know why scum would target Spak, it seems like something is still screwy with N1. It could be that scum kill is immune to being redirected but that would be kind of stupid. *shrug*

Dgames

Shame

Shame

Shame
There's quite a big margin of difference here.

Top Bottom