• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Takes 6 to lynch today, right? So Kantrip is at L-3. Probably don't want to go beyond L-2 in case someone wants to go trigger happy and we lose an entire week of conversation.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes, I have mod confirmed info that my item was stolen. The reason being is because it had some of that signature Bardull flavor I've come to love.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If this was an IRL game, I honestly picture Ryu standing up on a chair/table and flailing his arms at this point.

Gave me quite the chuckle for an IRL image.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Okay then how did both items get stolen from two different people the same night phase?
If J had his cloak stolen, that means that we either have two thieves, one thief with multiple night actions, or one sure-fire scum.
Basically, no clue but it has to be one of these (the last alternative is Ryu lying, but I neglected to mention that one).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've been thinking about this situation in detail. My my PoV it seems that both scum factions may have a thief unless one of them is town which is highly implausible since they have had ample time to claim especially yesterDay when that was a hot button topic. It could make sense for the Indy to have multiple PRs because that is usually what indy's are given to help survive. This is also the theory I am operating under because Ryu isn't in my direct PoE for scum so under the assumption that both him and myself are town, it makes logical sense that there are two thieves running around.

I honestly do believe Ryu so I am not pursuing the avenue of him being a liar. I mean it did go in his favor yesterDay with Rake being lynched, but I do not think he planned that. I don't even think he had a vote on Rake at the end of the dayphase yesterDay.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The mod did not distribute an item correctly for reasons. This has been adjusted.

(You may tar and feather the mod after the game).

Last edited:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Wtf is even happening
Why would me being at rake mean i was a thief n1 when ryu lost something as did j
I didn't recieve anything that i know of
Whatever else was asked of me rephrase or quote it at me oor favor

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Wtf is even happening
Why would me being at rake mean i was a thief n1 when ryu lost something as did j
I didn't recieve anything that i know of
Whatever else was asked of me rephrase or quote it at me oor favor
Because I thought Kantrip switched Rake-Ryu that phase, and I still find it fishy there were two stolen items n1.

Also @ Kantrip Kantrip WATT says he didn't get anything, what did you send

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
No, I do not have a cell phone. Laundry did not receive a cell phone upon hammering Rake. While he did get Rake's items, there was no cell phone in that list.
Well, scratch this. Got a PM from the mod just now that apparently I do have a cell phone and he forgot to mention it. It says that I'm not sure how to use it, but that I might receive a call on it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hold on a moment. That doesn't add up, especially if you are a watcher.

So are you a tracker or a watcher?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Alright I think we have enough pieces on the board now we can claim our part in this:

We're Swiss Town Scrutinizer

We have the ability to visit two people each night and be told one of the items they each have in their inventory. In return we aren't allowed to look at the same player twice and when we asked if what we saw was randomized if people had more than one item Bard told us the non-rulebreaking sentence equivalent of "You don't get to know how they're prioritized".

N1 we targetted Rake and Kantrip. Rake because our heads were in disagreement on his alignment and wanted more info (I didn't like him, Orbo did). And Kantrip because he was a late thread arrival and we could use some more info.

We saw from Rake's inventory
1x Austrian Gun

and from Kantrip's
1x Bus Key

Holy **** these were some crazy results; but we weren't sure about claiming them right away since we seemed like too important a PR to claim it immediately in a game that could plausibly have a town bus driver or town roles with guns, nor were we sure whether scumteam would all have guns in their inventory either. After Rake's entrance we went in that direction and decided to wait and see what Kantrip would do since he didn't come forward after we fished for it post Ryker claim.

N2 targeted J and Maven. J because he was relatively scummy and pushing for us/Dancer connections + confirmed got an item, and Maven because he was the next nullest slot.

We saw from J's inventory
1x Velvet Paper Wrapping

and from Maven's
1x Invisibility Cloak!

Based on all of this **** I think it's safe to say that yes Kantrip is definitely telling the truth he's a bus driver, but with those track results he is not a town one, and Maven is the thief!

@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 Do you know if your gun ends dayphase? If it doesn't I think the obvious play here is to shoot Maven and let the towniest slot hammer Kantrip to keep Bus away from scum again.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay. Claims need to stop now.

We need to organize a claim order and finish a mass claim. There is enough information in this game that I don't want night actions running around unchecked when we've already claimed this much.

I think Fanny is cleared upon a Kantrip scum flip as he was protected from a night kill inadvertently by your's truly.

I want J's claim first, then Maven's, then Dancer's, then idc what order.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If it doesn't, then it doesn't (I have no reason to assume it does).

We quite obviously have a kill running around as well as a Poison as is evident from D2. Why do you ask?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've already full claimed, outed NAs and everything. But round 2:

But I'm J, Town Ghost Mod, (a.k.a. Weak Voyeur). Targetted Spak N1 saw that he was targetted by a redirect/jail. Then my item was stolen. So I'm effectively a VT unless I win items like I did yesterDay.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright I think we have enough pieces on the board now we can claim our part in this:

We're Swiss Town Scrutinizer

We have the ability to visit two people each night and be told one of the items they each have in their inventory. In return we aren't allowed to look at the same player twice and when we asked if what we saw was randomized if people had more than one item Bard told us the non-rulebreaking sentence equivalent of "You don't get to know how they're prioritized".

N1 we targetted Rake and Kantrip. Rake because our heads were in disagreement on his alignment and wanted more info (I didn't like him, Orbo did). And Kantrip because he was a late thread arrival and we could use some more info.

We saw from Rake's inventory
1x Austrian Gun

and from Kantrip's
1x Bus Key

Holy **** these were some crazy results; but we weren't sure about claiming them right away since we seemed like too important a PR to claim it immediately in a game that could plausibly have a town bus driver or town roles with guns, nor were we sure whether scumteam would all have guns in their inventory either. After Rake's entrance we went in that direction and decided to wait and see what Kantrip would do since he didn't come forward after we fished for it post Ryker claim.

N2 targeted J and Maven. J because he was relatively scummy and pushing for us/Dancer connections + confirmed got an item, and Maven because he was the next nullest slot.

We saw from J's inventory
1x Velvet Paper Wrapping

and from Maven's
1x Invisibility Cloak!

Based on all of this **** I think it's safe to say that yes Kantrip is definitely telling the truth he's a bus driver, but with those track results he is not a town one, and Maven is the thief!

@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 Do you know if your gun ends dayphase? If it doesn't I think the obvious play here is to shoot Maven and let the towniest slot hammer Kantrip to keep Bus away from scum again.
The gun is currently unusable. I'll confirm that I got it off of Rake, along with an Australian bullet, but someone stole the bullet from me last night. I don't think it ends the day phase, but without the bullet it can't be used anyway.

Top Bottom