• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remaking the Smash Bros. series from the ground-up!

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, the results for the vote to determine whether Pit will debut in Melee (3 votes) or Brawl (5 votes) are in, and they are in favor of Brawl being Pit's Smash Bros. debut. Thus, he has been added as the first newcomer for this version of Brawl, complete with his iconic redesign.
1689556542056.png

This, of course, means that we now have three open roster spots left for Melee instead of two, but since the two highest voted pairs of newcomers share a fighter, we can easily add all three fighters covered by both pairs:
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Wolf (Star Fox) - 3
  • Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) and Meta Knight (Kirby) - 4
  • Lyn (Fire Emblem) and Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) - 2
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) - 11
  • Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark) and Ganon (Legend of Zelda) - 0
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Roy (Fire Emblem) - 4
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Falco (Star Fox) - 6
Peach, Ganondorf, and Falco are our final newcomers for Melee!
1689558161778.png
1689558197000.png
1689558223806.png

1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Bowser
  4. Peach
  5. Donkey Kong
  6. Diddy Kong
  7. Link
  8. Zelda/Sheik
  9. Ganondorf
  10. Samus
  11. Ridley
  12. Yoshi
  13. Kirby
  14. King Dedede
  15. Fox
  16. Falco
  17. Pikachu
  18. Mewtwo
  19. Meowth
  20. Scizor
  21. Marth
  22. Ness
  23. Captain Falcon
  24. Wario
  25. Ice Climbers
  26. Ayumi
  27. Mr. Game & Watch
Bold indicates unlockable fighters
Italics indicate newcomers
In terms of character choices, this is a pretty great selection, though there are a couple of unlockable choices that I think would've worked better in the base roster, and vice versa. Specifically, I would've made Diddy Kong and either Bowser or Wario unlockable, and moved Peach and either Meowth or Scizor to the base roster. If you have any adjustments you'd have made to the roster (and any thoughts on the adjustments I've suggested), please let me know!

As for the Classic Mode formats submitted, the choice is between my format and Pupp135 Pupp135 's format. My vote's for the latter.

Discussion #3: Vs. Mode content
What games and features should this version of Melee's Vs. Mode have? Submit your ideas and suggestions for that content here!

For me personally, I'd keep everything from the original Melee, as well as the additions made by the Akaneia Build (Tag Battle, Vs. All-Star Mode, Turbo Melee, etc.).

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Okay, the results for the vote to determine whether Pit will debut in Melee (3 votes) or Brawl (5 votes) are in, and they are in favor of Brawl being Pit's Smash Bros. debut. Thus, he has been added as the first newcomer for this version of Brawl, complete with his iconic redesign.
View attachment 374793
This, of course, means that we now have three open roster spots left for Melee instead of two, but since the two highest voted pairs of newcomers share a fighter, we can easily add all three fighters covered by both pairs:
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Wolf (Star Fox) - 3
  • Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) and Meta Knight (Kirby) - 4
  • Lyn (Fire Emblem) and Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) - 2
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) - 11
  • Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark) and Ganon (Legend of Zelda) - 0
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Roy (Fire Emblem) - 4
  • Peach (Super Mario Bros.) and Falco (Star Fox) - 6
Peach, Ganondorf, and Falco are our final newcomers for Melee!
View attachment 374796View attachment 374797View attachment 374798
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Bowser
  4. Peach
  5. Donkey Kong
  6. Diddy Kong
  7. Link
  8. Zelda/Sheik
  9. Ganondorf
  10. Samus
  11. Ridley
  12. Yoshi
  13. Kirby
  14. King Dedede
  15. Fox
  16. Falco
  17. Pikachu
  18. Mewtwo
  19. Meowth
  20. Scizor
  21. Marth
  22. Ness
  23. Captain Falcon
  24. Wario
  25. Ice Climbers
  26. Ayumi
  27. Mr. Game & Watch
Bold indicates unlockable fighters
Italics indicate newcomers
In terms of character choices, this is a pretty great selection, though there are a couple of unlockable choices that I think would've worked better in the base roster, and vice versa. Specifically, I would've made Diddy Kong and either Bowser or Wario unlockable, and moved Peach and either Meowth or Scizor to the base roster. If you have any adjustments you'd have made to the roster (and any thoughts on the adjustments I've suggested), please let me know!

As for the Classic Mode formats submitted, the choice is between my format and Pupp135 Pupp135 's format. My vote's for the latter.

Discussion #3: Vs. Mode content
What games and features should this version of Melee's Vs. Mode have? Submit your ideas and suggestions for that content here!

For me personally, I'd keep everything from the original Melee, as well as the additions made by the Akaneia Build (Tag Battle, Vs. All-Star Mode, Turbo Melee, etc.).
For the roster, I would’ve done more or less what you say: Wario and Diddy as unlockable characters, and Bowser, Peach and Scizor on the starting roster.

As for Vs. Modes, same as you as well.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
For secret fighters, I’d swap Diddy and Wario with Peach and Luigi.

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
It seems like everyone is on board with my suggestions for Vs. Mode, so those are what we'll be using! Also, based on the feedback I've received regarding which characters on the roster should be default and which ones should be unlockable, I've adjusted the roster accordingly:
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Peach
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Link
  • Zelda / Sheik
  • Ganondorf
  • Samus
  • Ridley
  • Yoshi
  • Kirby
  • King Dedede
  • Fox
  • Falco
  • Pikachu
  • Meowth
  • Mewtwo
  • Scizor
  • Ness
  • Captain Falcon
  • Marth
  • Wario
  • Ice Climbers
  • Ayumi
  • Mr. Game & Watch
Also, I decided that based on our selection of characters, we might be able to use the "front stage" and "back stage" system planned for Melee in conjunction with the home stage system I had proposed. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that idea before starting the first stage submission job.

Just to provide an idea of how it could work, here are my ideas for which stages would be the home stages for our selection of fighters were we to use the ones already planned for Melee (based on the information and speculation provided by David W. Kimball's "What if Melee had 6 more months of development?" video):
Princess Peach's Castle -> Peach
Rainbow Cruise -> Wario

Kongo Falls -> Donkey Kong
Jungle Japes -> Diddy Kong

Great Bay -> Link
Temple -> Zelda/Sheik

Brinstar -> Samus
Brinstar Depths -> Ridley

Yoshi's Story -> Yoshi
Yoshi's Island -> Bowser

Fountain of Dreams -> King Dedede
Green Greens -> Kirby

Corneria -> Fox
Venom -> Falco

Pokémon Stadium -> Pikachu
Sprout Tower -> Meowth

Onett -> Ness
Fourside -> Ayumi

Mute City -> Captain Falcon
Big Blue -> Scizor

Castle Seige -> Marth
Secret Cave -> Ganondorf

Icicle Mountain -> Ice Climbers
Summit -> Mewtwo

Mushroom Kingdom -> Mario
Subcon -> Luigi

Flat Zone -> Mr. Game & Watch

ShadicMCGS

Smash Apprentice
I personally would give Wario his own castle stage and maybe swap Scizor with Meowth for home stages, since Scizor did debut in Gen II and it would probably make more sense for the Gen 2 Pokemon have the Gen 2 stage. This would mean Falcon would have Big Blue though, and Meowth would have Mute City.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Bowser would have his castle as a home stage/new stage.

Surprised that it never happened in the Smash games.
(Paper Mario doesn't count)

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I think the stage list is good overall. The only change that I would make is to replace Summit/Icetop with Pokefloats.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
Overall I like the selection of home stages, but what do you guys think of mine?
  • Mario: Subcon (same as is in Melee)
  • Luigi: Luigi’s Mansion (same as is in Brawl)
  • Peach: Peach’s Castle (same as is in Melee except without the Banzai Bill)
  • Bowser: Bowser’s Castle (copies the general layout of Peach’s Castle, but throws more Mario hazards, including the Banzai Bill)
  • Wario: Rainbow Cruise (same as is in Melee in terms of general layout, but it never transitions to the autoscroller section)
  • Donkey Kong: Kongo Falls (same as is in Melee)
  • Diddy Kong: Jungle Japes (same as is in Melee)
  • Link: Great Bay (same as is in Melee)
  • Zelda / Sheik: Temple (same as is in Melee)
  • Ganondorf: Gerudo Valley (same as is in 3DS)
  • Samus: Brinstar Depths (same as is in Melee)
  • Ridley: Norfair (same as is in Brawl)
  • Yoshi: Yoshi’s Story (same as is in Melee)
  • Kirby: Fountain of Dreams (same as is in Melee)
  • King Dedede: Mt. Dedede (based on the Dedede Arena layout from the Kirby Fighters series, except the platforms take place above a gap and the first four major bosses in Kirby’s Dream Land - Whispy Woods, Lololo & Lalala, Kracko and Kabula - appear as hazards)
  • Fox: Corneria (same as is in Melee)
  • Falco: Venom (same as is in Melee)
  • Pikachu: Pokémon Stadium (same as is in Melee)
  • Meowth: Pokémon Center (takes place on a battlefield outside the Pokémon Center; Nurse Joy and Chansey will occasionally deliver items, but Team Rocket will occasionally interrupt the battle and capture a fighter unless it’s Meowth)
  • Mewtwo: Poké Floats (same as is in Melee)
  • Scizor: Sprout Tower (takes place at the top of the tower, which occasionally moves back and forth and features different Pokémon as hazards depending on if it’s night or day)
  • Marth: Dragon’s Table (takes place in a dark chamber, where the dragon Medeus will occasionally interrupt the battle and breath dark fire)
  • Ness: Fourside (same as is in Melee)
  • Captain Falcon: Mute City (same as is in Melee)
  • Ice Climbers: Condor’s Peak
  • Ayumi: Famicom Disk System (cycles between different Japan-only games from the Famicom’s library)
  • Mr. Game & Watch: Flat Zone (same as is in Melee)
  • Battlefield (Special Stage)
  • Final Destination (Special Stage)
  • Mushroom Kingdom (Past Stage)
  • Kongo Jungle (Past Stage)
  • Hyrule Castle (Past Stage)
  • Brinstar (Past Stage)
  • Super Happy Tree (Past Stage)
  • Green Greens (Past Stage)
  • Great Fox (Past Stage)
  • Saffron City (Past Stage)
  • Archanea (Past Stage)
  • Onett (Past Stage)
  • Big Blue (Past Stage)

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Overall I like the selection of home stages, but what do you guys think of mine?
  • Mario: Subcon (same as is in Melee)
  • Luigi: Luigi’s Mansion (same as is in Brawl)
  • Peach: Peach’s Castle (same as is in Melee except without the Banzai Bill)
  • Bowser: Bowser’s Castle (copies the general layout of Peach’s Castle, but throws more Mario hazards, including the Banzai Bill)
  • Wario: Rainbow Cruise (same as is in Melee in terms of general layout, but it never transitions to the autoscroller section)
  • Donkey Kong: Kongo Falls (same as is in Melee)
  • Diddy Kong: Jungle Japes (same as is in Melee)
  • Link: Great Bay (same as is in Melee)
  • Zelda / Sheik: Temple (same as is in Melee)
  • Ganondorf: Gerudo Valley (same as is in 3DS)
  • Samus: Brinstar Depths (same as is in Melee)
  • Ridley: Norfair (same as is in Brawl)
  • Yoshi: Yoshi’s Story (same as is in Melee)
  • Kirby: Fountain of Dreams (same as is in Melee)
  • King Dedede: Mt. Dedede (based on the Dedede Arena layout from the Kirby Fighters series, except the platforms take place above a gap and the first four major bosses in Kirby’s Dream Land - Whispy Woods, Lololo & Lalala, Kracko and Kabula - appear as hazards)
  • Fox: Corneria (same as is in Melee)
  • Falco: Venom (same as is in Melee)
  • Pikachu: Pokémon Stadium (same as is in Melee)
  • Meowth: Pokémon Center (takes place on a battlefield outside the Pokémon Center; Nurse Joy and Chansey will occasionally deliver items, but Team Rocket will occasionally interrupt the battle and capture a fighter unless it’s Meowth)
  • Mewtwo: Poké Floats (same as is in Melee)
  • Scizor: Sprout Tower (takes place at the top of the tower, which occasionally moves back and forth and features different Pokémon as hazards depending on if it’s night or day)
  • Marth: Dragon’s Table (takes place in a dark chamber, where the dragon Medeus will occasionally interrupt the battle and breath dark fire)
  • Ness: Fourside (same as is in Melee)
  • Captain Falcon: Mute City (same as is in Melee)
  • Ice Climbers: Condor’s Peak
  • Ayumi: Famicom Disk System (cycles between different Japan-only games from the Famicom’s library)
  • Mr. Game & Watch: Flat Zone (same as is in Melee)
  • Battlefield (Special Stage)
  • Final Destination (Special Stage)
  • Mushroom Kingdom (Past Stage)
  • Kongo Jungle (Past Stage)
  • Hyrule Castle (Past Stage)
  • Brinstar (Past Stage)
  • Super Happy Tree (Past Stage)
  • Green Greens (Past Stage)
  • Great Fox (Past Stage)
  • Saffron City (Past Stage)
  • Archanea (Past Stage)
  • Onett (Past Stage)
  • Big Blue (Past Stage)
I like this stage selection, and Ayumi’s proposed stage sounds cool, and a stage based on the ending maps of one of Marth’s games would be interesting to see.

Last edited:

ShadicMCGS

Smash Apprentice
So... I was going to post in my version of the roster and stage images that I have made with ConnorRentz's Roster Builder. But for some STRANGE REASON, it's not letting me attach the files, even though it worked for me in the past!

ShadicMCGS

Smash Apprentice
So... I was going to post in my version of the roster and stage images that I have made with ConnorRentz's Roster Builder. But for some STRANGE REASON, it's not letting me attach the files, even though it worked for me in the past!
Well it turned out it was the file size that mattered, welp.
Here are the rosters and how they would look like in a 4:3 perspective (image resources go out to ConnorRentz).

Characters
Smash 64 Fan Roster (Smashboards).jpg

Stages
Smash 64 Fan Stages (Smashboards).jpg

EDITOR'S NOTE: As you can see, it's just Smash 64. I'll send in the Melee ones once the stages are finalised.

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
I apologize for the wait; I had to do some serious thinking about how I wanted to handle stage submissions for this version of Melee, but I feel that there's still a few points that need to be discussed before we begin:
  • Past Stages: How should stages that were already in our version of Smash 64 be handled? Should they be enhanced and rebranded as new stages like Battlefield and Final Destination were (something that technically already happened to an extent with the real-life Smash 64 and Melee, either in terms of location, layout, or gimmicks/hazards; see Planet Zebes (64) and Brinstar (Melee), Sector Z (64) and Corneria (Melee), Kongo Jungle (64) and Kongo Falls (Melee), Dream Land (64) and Green Greens (Melee), Peach's Castle (64) and Princess Peach's Castle (Melee), etc.)? Or should we just have them return exactly as they were in 64 (which the original Melee did with Super Happy Tree, Dream Land, and Kongo Jungle)?
  • Music: How many music tracks do you think each stage should have? Since the original Melee had some stages with multiple music tracks, I think at least 2 tracks per stage is a reasonable amount, but let me know if you think we can/should include more: in particular, I'd like to try and include every music track that was in the original version of Melee.
  • Stage/Fighter/Series Ratio: Should we try to have each series have an equal amount of stages like Melee attempted with their "front stage" and "back stage" system, or should we have the number of stages per series match the number of fighters each series has?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on how we should handle these issues. Additionally, feel free to share your own lists of stages you'd personally choose for this version of Melee!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Past Stages
Have them return but more updated and much detail with better graphics.
(Give things a new coat of paint)

Music
2 sounds good to me, or four tracks.

Ratio
Going to go with matching numbers of fighters each franchise has.

Also, one detail I like about was that each stage shows where it's located in seen here:
GCN_SuperSmashBrosMelee_33.png

(Peach's Castle, Mushroom Kingdom)

Which would be fun to come up with new stages we put in.
(Also, there's lots of missing space on the select screen which would be useful to have new stages never seen before added)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Past Stages: Same as Mamboo's

Music: 3 Tracks per stage

Ratio: One for each franchise plus two extra ones

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
For past stages, I already outlined which ones I wanted to see return, so really all I’d like to say is that they should be left untouched.

For music, about two tracks per stage. (For example, Mario’s themes can be labeled as “Mario Stage Type A” and “Mario Stag Type B”)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's the home stages I would give to our Melee newcomers that weren't playable in the original Melee.

Just a little what if scenario:
  • Wario = Wario's Castle (Kitchen Island)
  • Diddy Kong = Krazy Kremland (Crocodile Isle)
  • Ridley = Ridley's Lair (Norfair)
  • Scizor = Sprout Tower (Johto)
  • Ayumi = Ushimitsu High School (Japan)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Past Stages:
I’d give some (Mushroom Kingdom, Metal Cavern, Brinstar, Archanea, and Great Fox) a larger polishing, but the other returning stages would be like their original versions.

Music: 2 per stage seems fair.

Home Stages: I‘ll go with something close to one stage per character, but the I’d add wiggle room for where there doesn’t necessarily need to be four Mario and four Pokemon stages. Barring Mario and Pokemon, number of stages = number of fighters (I’m assuming Zelda and Sheik share their stage), but for Mario and Pokemon, it is 3, and there would be two wildcard ones.

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've looked over the feedback given regarding stages, and here's what I've decided:

Past Stages: Like ShadicMCGS ShadicMCGS suggested, we should avoid having past stages that have clashing themes with newer stages whenever possible. So deciding which past stages return will most likely come after we've settled on everyone's home stage.

Music: Most of us seem to be in agreement that 2 music tracks per stage is a fair arrangement, so that's what we're going with.

Stage/Fighter/Series Ratio: I went with Pupp135 Pupp135 's suggestion on how many new stages each series would get based on the number of fighters per series:
  • 3 Super Mario stages
  • 3 Legend of Zelda stages
  • 3 Pokémon stages
  • 2 Donkey Kong Country stages
  • 2 Metroid stages
  • 2 Star Fox stages
  • 2 Kirby stages
  • 1 Yoshi's Island stage
  • 1 Earthbound stage
  • 1 F-Zero stage
  • 1 Fire Emblem stage
  • 1 Wario Land stage
  • 1 Ice Climber stage
  • 1 Famicom Detective Club stage
  • 1 Game & Watch stage
  • 2 "wildcard" stages (can be from any Nintendo series, even those that don't have a fighter)
With that taken care of, here is our first stage submission job!

Job #16: Submit a stage from the Legend of Zelda series
When submitting stages for Melee, be sure to include:
  • The fighter that the home stage is for
  • The location of the stage
  • The stage's layout and gimmicks/hazards
  • The stage's two music tracks (implicitly remixed for Melee - if your track is not a remix, please signify it)
To give an example, let's use one of Melee's most iconic stages (and yes, this is my submission):
1689920824659.png

Temple (Hyrule)
Home stage of Zelda/Sheik. Uses the exact same layout it did in Melee (so no hazards).

Zelda Stage Type A: Temple Theme (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)
Zelda Stage Type B: Dark World (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ganon%27stower.png

Ganon's Tower AKA Ganon's Castle (Hyrule)
Home stage of Ganondorf himself.

Ganon's Tower/Castle has been redesigned drastically since its first appearance in Ocarina of Time with the battle taking place inside the throne room.

It has the throne as a background, with a frame of Ganondorf above it.

The room is decorated with a red carpet and lit lanterns on the walls, as well as candles on the ceiling.

It is quite spacy having players fight in the throne room and a little to the left and right, where a few small, shallow stairs lead to some very small balconies.

The stage features only one hazard; At times, the floor will collapse at the centre of the stage, forcing players to fight on the two edges of the stage.

Anyone who falls down, end up in a pit of lava and gets instantly KO'ed.

Afterwards, the floor will be reconstructed automatically.

Music 1: Ganon's Tower (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Music 2: Final Battle against Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

ShadicMCGS

Smash Apprentice
Ok so I WAS going to do an elaborate list of stages, music and other stuff, but UHHHHH; yeah that ain't happening now since you all went to the next job. And just my brief opinions on this, the new ratios of stage selections meaning we're definitely not getting front and back stages now, which is sad, because I was REALLY looking forward to them, but considering half of the franchises only have ONE stage, yeah looks like my challenge for a front and back stage is gone.

Anyways... for this new job:
1689931511211.png

Gerudo Valley (Hyrule) from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The home stage of any Zelda character; we'll just put Ganondorf, bc why not?

The stage layout is very similar to the one that would appear in the 3DS game, so I don't think you need to change much, aside from actually making it fit into a GameCube.

Music 1: Gerudo Valley (from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Music 2: Tal Tal Heights (from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening)

Side note, I know I'm not going to win because Temple AND Ganon's Castle are already taken, so at least I get to try and give a different option in.

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I WAS going to do an elaborate list of stages, music and other stuff, but UHHHHH; yeah that ain't happening now since you all went to the next job. And just my brief opinions on this, the new ratios of stage selections meaning we're definitely not getting front and back stages now, which is sad, because I was REALLY looking forward to them, but considering half of the franchises only have ONE stage, yeah looks like my challenge for a front and back stage is gone.

Anyways... for this new job:
View attachment 374948
Gerudo Valley (Hyrule) from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The home stage of any Zelda character; we'll just put Ganondorf, bc why not?

The stage layout is very similar to the one that would appear in the 3DS game, so I don't think you need to change much, aside from actually making it fit into a GameCube.

Music 1: Gerudo Valley (from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Music 2: Tal Tal Heights (from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening)

Side note, I know I'm not going to win because Temple AND Ganon's Castle are already taken, so at least I get to try and give a different option in.
Well, this is awkward. One of the main reasons I waited so long to post Job #16 was because I was waiting for you to post that list, and now it's too late to take that job back.

That said, I'm willing to offer the option to choose between going with the "front and back" stage approach and the "stages equal to fighters" approach, even setting up a StrawPoll for it: How should our version of Melee's stages be handle... - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

Last edited:

ShadicMCGS

Smash Apprentice
Well, this is awkward. One of the main reasons I waited so long to post Job #16 was because I was waiting for you to post that list, and now it's too late to take that job back.
Yeah, university classes started again, so I didn't have time to do it fully. We might as well just continue this job path now, since there's a few guidelines set.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Clock Town

Layout & gimmicks match Super Smash Flash 2

Homestage: Link

Songs:
Clock Town Day 1
Termina Field

Feel like now is a great time for a Majoras Mask stage since it is the latest home console game at the time.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll nominate Great Bay as Link’s home stage.
GTBAY-NRML-SSBM.jpg
I‘ll use the same songs
Main Song: Great Bay
Alternate Song: Saria’s Song

Top Bottom