• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Record of Main - Popularity Track List For 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I had no idea. That is neat for sure. I could get behind that slippery Marth. Seems you have some qualms with some design choices in this game. Like with Marth, Ike and Zelda and probably others. What are the odds are that melee vets will be looked at and altered a bit when all the characters are in the game? Not that I all of a sudden want Marth just like that but am curious how you feel.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Well I believe in P:M character reincarnation. Parts of the real Marth and Ike live on inside 2.5 Diddy's body, the rest of them are in my heart.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Is this about tournaments or also friendlies?
If it's only about tournaments then Sonic 10

If friendlies are included
Lucario 3
Wolf 3
Sonic 2
Diddy 2

GMaster171

Smash Ace
I would rather it either be characters you are comfortable playing seriously (eg putting in time to stay consistent with, and work to improve often), or characters you would use in tournament. I play around 10 characters in friendlies, but wouldn't touch over half of them in tourny, nor would I spent time making tech for those ones.

Edit- we are up to 39 responses, Il release the first list at 50, just to show what I'm doing. Get your friends to post, or ask them, the more the merrier.

btw, atm it is Zard>Sonic>Marth for overall popularity, and no1 who has responded mains either of the melee spacies lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
/ nisemono (にせもの)
Game and Watch: 5
ROB: 3
Fox: 1
Zelda/Sheik: 1

I've also played a lot of characters in tournament though...

Tero.

Smash Champion
I would rather it either be characters you are comfortable playing seriously (eg putting in time to stay consistent with, and work to improve often), or characters you would use in tournament. I play around 10 characters in friendlies, but wouldn't touch over half of them in tourny, nor would I spent time making tech for those ones.
In that case it's

Lucario 3
Wolf 3
Sonic 2
Diddy 2

for me

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
Kupo
Ike: 6
Marth: 4
Edited because these were the only characters I am constantly using.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Galaga4991
Diddy - 7
Wario - 2
Wolf - 1

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I assume but get other people characters you would like them to post here themselves. Is this correct?

GMaster171

Smash Ace
Well, if they can yes, if they don't have an account, you could also post their data (with their smash name of course).

Either way works.

leelue

Smash Lord
This would have been better if it used a 12point scale instead of 10 (since it's much easier to divide) but in any case

Ganon (main) 4
DDD 2
Snake 2
Wario 1
Zelda 1

If i was going by tournaments it'd be sonic 7 ganon 3 but that's because sonic is easy mode for getting wins at tournaments.

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
Aenglaan
Lucario: 4 (main)
Link: 3
Wolf: 3

If I was going to list them by casual play, it would look something like this:

Charizard: 6
Z. Samus: 3
Sonic: 1

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Not that I'm good enough for the tournament scene, nor play seriously enough for it, but to help with the data:

Hero
Toon Link: 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom