• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recent Footage of SK92

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Have we come to agreement that this guy is the best Falco around (at the moment)?

Look what he did to Meep's Snake in that first round. Jesus.

CO18

Smash Hero
He is the best lol. Played him once, he knows the ins and outs of falco completely.

The only other 2 people imo that can even be put up their with him is Chillin and sethlon.

Sethlon hasn't been doing too hot lately and from what i know chillin's only been using him off and on since hes trying to get mk banned or w/e.

CY

Smash Ace
He is the best lol. Played him once, he knows the ins and outs of falco completely.

The only other 2 people imo that can even be put up their with him is Chillin and sethlon.

Sethlon hasn't been doing too hot lately and from what i know chillin's only been using him off and on since hes trying to get mk banned or w/e.
sad to say, but sethlon dropped the bird. :( he now uses MK and said he isn't gonna use falco AT ALL.

should be interesting at HOBO 12 this saturday. all of TX + m2k/azen/DSF/edrees/ other badass OOS people.

CO18

Smash Hero
sad to say, but sethlon dropped the bird. :( he now uses MK and said he isn't gonna use falco AT ALL.

should be interesting at HOBO 12 this saturday. all of TX + m2k/azen/DSF/edrees/ other badass OOS people.
Wow another great lost to the supreme being. :(

**** MK

*doesnt respect sethlon as much

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
the more people that use mk, the less likely he'll get banned cuz 40% of smashers main or second MK.

clowsui

Smash Legend
..lol you realize that if MK dominates tournament results and the more obvious it is through tourney results that MK is broken enough to warrant a ban he WILL get banned right? If results are so lopsided as to show that MK wins a large percentage of tournaments every time and that top 8, most of the time, is composed of 5-8 MKs he'll be banned.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
No, MetaKnight will never get banned. He isn't too broken to be banned. He is just the easiest character to learn and be effective with.

Good job SK92. (Yeah NJzFinest, I know you're not SK92 but w/e) You giving some videos for Falco mains to look up to. Don't jump off of Falco for MK or Snake -_-

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, I agree with Tommy G.

As ******** as MK is, and as much as I want it to happen, he won't be banned. He's beatable. Even though he has a favorable match against every character, the fact that he's beatable is enough to keep him from being banned (I don't particularly agree, but that's how it is looking right now).

And more SK92 vids are always appreciated. Good sh*t.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
does he not know you can infinite fox/wolf in place until like 45-50%? seems like he shouldve wrecked those fox/wolf players a lot harder
I'm guessing he didn't want to screw up and miss a grab. He still should have 3 stocked the Wolf. So how's banning meta going?

chillindude829

Smash Master
he didnt want to screw up and miss a grab yet he does the reverse boost grabs all the time? >_> grabbing fox/wolf in place is easy as **** if you know the timing. you just grab slightly faster than you would if you were cging.

and banning MK seems to be coming along, slowly. some people are just inherently opposed to it and will probably never agree, but i hope the majority agrees soon

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Your right, the pivot grab is a lot more risky that's why I never do it. Slow is better then no progress at all. Let's hope M2K places 1st or 2nd in Texas so the whole world can now know the brokenness of Meta. Who do you main by the way chillin?

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
how does SK92 keep from being shield grabbed out of all his Dairs, and bairs. in his vids verse lucien, he bairs and dairs luciens shield constantly, and he almost never gets shiled grabbed. i know i always get shiled grabbed when i dair someone and its shielded. help ? thanks lol

RaphaelTMNT

Smash Apprentice
Man I need to play SK92, I have a pretty good Falco myself:) I met him a while back at the OC3 tournament for Melee. I might be able to give him a run for the best spot. I can't wait to get my Wii back from nintendo. I use Falco, Mario, Falcon and DDD.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Those were some pretty nice vids of SK92 there. I love the final kill on the second vid.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Let's let the meta-game advance for another year before we ban meta-knight. Hell, it wasn't even that long ago that meta was second place to Snake, so who's to say it can't change up again?

mongoosedog927

Smash Cadet
In the first match against decide at around 1:20 I noticed something strange. It appeared to be a reverse boost-smash. I'm aware of the typical boost-smash but could someone explain how this can be performed. Thanx a bunch.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Holy **** you're right, that was a reverse boost upsmash, SK92 is making up techs.

Also, SK92 vs. Lucien is up, very good games. Second match Lucien ate a charge shot from the halbred to get his % up, LOL that's a ****ing pimp strategy.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Holy **** you're right, that was a reverse boost upsmash, SK92 is making up techs.

Also, SK92 vs. Lucien is up, very good games. Second match Lucien ate a charge shot from the halbred to get his % up, LOL that's a ****ing pimp strategy.
I know. When I saw the cross hair locking on to Lucien, I was like, he's not planning what I think he's planning?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
On the match against Decide, I don't think it was a reverse boost upsmash.. <_<.

It looked like a Reverse Jump Canceled Up Smash, he just basically did a pivot, not a boost.

But eh, I could be mistaken.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
On the match against Decide, I don't think it was a reverse boost upsmash.. <_<.

It looked like a Reverse Jump Canceled Up Smash, he just basically did a pivot, not a boost.

But eh, I could be mistaken.
Sir, you are correct.

Top Bottom