• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recent ADHD vs Ally vids.

Player-1

Smash Legend
And if the Snake is on par with Player-1's expectations, the matchup is 50:50 or 55:45 Diddy:Snake.
and lmfao at this. This whole argument is suppose to be about how Snake doesn't get as many of these banana opportunities as you think. I'm not talking about matchup ratios.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Utilt beats it if spaced properly, ftilt hits you into that weird "if you hit an airborne opponent they get launched" ordeal.

You'd have to space the kick perfectly, we learn that spacing.. we watch out for it.

Actually, that wasn't a RPS situation. All we need to do is shield.

If you misspace the kick, we get a grab. If you didn't, we stay shielded. If you airdodge, we can see that and punish your landing. If you do an aerial, we're still shielding. Then we can punish that.

With that said, that can kill our shield. <_< So it's easier to powershield the kick, then hold shield.
no, you don't have to space it perfectly...

if you shield then you risk getting grabbed if we choose to do the grab instead...

Alright, I'm done arguing, this getting ridiculous and to the point to "if you do this then we'll do this and you'll probably do this and if not we'll punish you and if you the other option we'll falcon punch you." and also to the point that we're saying if both people are playing the matchup perfectly...this is why I hate giving the whys of the matchup ratio.

I still say it's 57:43 Snake's favor.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
no, you don't have to space it perfectly...

if you shield then you risk getting grabbed if we choose to do the grab instead...

Alright, I'm done arguing, this getting ridiculous and to the point to "if you do this then we'll do this and you'll probably do this and if not we'll punish you and if you the other option we'll falcon punch you." and also to the point that we're saying if both people are playing the matchup perfectly...this is why I hate giving the whys of the matchup ratio.

I still say it's 57:43 Snake's favor.
You have to touch the ground, dair OoS still solves that issue.

Also utilting far earlier solves the issue entirely. <_<

My point was you over-estimate side-B, and Ally grabbed bananas on multiple occasions in all those vids I saw. Obviously we get the banana less then Diddy because Diddy ****ing controls when and where bananas spawn. With that said, that is the largest reason why Diddy has the best banana game. That should be a no brainer.

My argument was, in terms of the rest of the cast (because it's stupid to try and compare #1 to ___ rather then #2 to #39 against eachother) Snake comes closer then MOST OTHER CHARACTERS. Making him really close to Diddy when it comes to being able to use bananas.

Think of it like a tier list:

Bananas ----- Actual Tier List
Diddy ----- Meta Knight
____ ----- Snake
_____ ----- Wario
Snake ------ some other char (yep, can't even remember the tier list right now. LOL)

Basically, Top5/7 would be considered "really close to Diddy"

Just like Snake is "really close to MK" in terms of brokenness.

(Why didn't I say this earlier? Because I LOVE SUPER THEORYCRAFT BROS!)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Wario can't control naners nearly as well as Diddy ALL because his throw animations are longer than the typical throw :O

Others, though, have a shot. Snake has good naner control potential, it's a fact. As good as Diddy? I'd say no, because he doesn't have the ground/aerial speed to be as good as Diddy with naners. Does this negate him being a threat? Not at all!

One thing I enjoy about the Snake match-up though is- if you can get an SNL off, it's a guaranteed spike, usually a stock :D

ADHD

Smash Hero
I HATE THIS PLACE SOMETIMES. Done arguing, silly. Ally can obviously do things to improve against me, BUT I CAN IMPROVE AGAINST HIM AS WELL. SuSa, if I ever play you, you will not be thinking about uptilting me out of shield. There will be far worse things to worry about. And nobody comes close to penetrating the ability to control the peels as well as diddy.. no matter what foolish tactics you can think of with other characters. Our item frame data is BROKEN.

Gnes

Smash Master
I HATE THIS PLACE SOMETIMES. Done arguing, silly. Ally can obviously do things to improve against me, BUT I CAN IMPROVE AGAINST HIM AS WELL. SuSa, if I ever play you, you will not be thinking about uptilting me out of shield. There will be far worse things to worry about. And nobody comes close to penetrating the ability to control the peels as well as diddy.. no matter what foolish tactics you can think of with other characters. Our item frame data is BROKEN.

SuSa

Banned via Administration

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Susa, get out of the diddy board. You seems to have no logic whatsoever, so at least please only post in the Snake forum. By yourself you will make the snake metagame go at its lowest, but its ok, that way at least you will not make the other metagame drop.

Also I think you should google up "get a brain", its a bit funny

Also maybe you could spellcheck my post again. I am trying to learn english as a second language, so ill take any help i can get. that would be real nice of you thanks

NoBio

Smash Apprentice
Epicness in motion. I base my diddy off urs adhd but sadly i have a long way to go thats why i made a smash boards account for me and my friend so we can improve by fighting ppl better than us.

Keep using diddy one such as yourself cannot die down.

~Biolink

Top Bottom