Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Hello Heavy Fans, did anyone of you catch this post?
https://twitter.com/PhantomArtifice/status/1170842576125140992
it's suppose to show what results are for characters from Japan, USA,and Europe for characters, but what's surprising is that heavy is on the europe's most wanted list.
Not big surprise. Good chunk of Russia is in Europe after all and they love their online shooters. Especially one where the Russian is the face of the game and not the resident dumb-dumb (Mr. nothing-but-teleport-bread-for-three-days fills that role).

The strength of Team Fortress goes beyond it's gameplay and into it's characterisation and it's charm. Garry's mod started with Half-Life but the Team Fortress characters are almost always the main characters of any machinima.

SvartWolf

Smash Lord
your face when Heavy weapons guy is confirmed for smash, but is confirmed that valve is going to develop the character, and when valve is asked when we can expect the character to launch, the say...

"soon"

SvartWolf

Smash Lord
question, what do you think it will be more likely? Heavy in smash? or the heavy update releasing this decade?

Edit: ok, that was weird... sorry for the quadreuple post

Last edited:

Prince777

REIMU AND KOS-MOS FOR SMASH!
Premium
NNID
songokuthegreat
Switch FC
SW-3912-2310-8722
question, what do you think it will be more likely? Heavy in smash? or the heavy update releasing this decade?

Edit: ok, that was weird... sorry for the quadreuple post
Well, TF2 doesn't seem to have a very strong presence in Japan (or FPS's) in general; and if Valve selects a representative, their first choice would probably be Gordan Freeman.
It's somewhat of a long shot, but Heavy still has a chance. It's certainly not a prerequisite, but it would help if TF2 was released on the Switch. It's a very popular game that can generate a great deal of revenue, and Heavy's inclusion would introduce it to Japan and perhaps popularize it even more.

TheFVguy

Smash Apprentice
Well, TF2 doesn't seem to have a very strong presence in Japan (or FPS's) in general; and if Valve selects a representative, their first choice would probably be Gordan Freeman.
It's somewhat of a long shot, but Heavy still has a chance. It's certainly not a prerequisite, but it would help if TF2 was released on the Switch. It's a very popular game that can generate a great deal of revenue, and Heavy's inclusion would introduce it to Japan and perhaps popularize it even more.
Well, Valve has created exclusive arcade games for Japan, in the likes of the Left 4 Dead, Half-life and Counter-strike series. But overall, Valve isn't really popular in Japan, so yeah, they should release some games on the Switch. Also, we must spread our demand for it.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Whelp, looks like I'm back again with another moveset. I had been stewing on the idea of putting all nine mercs into one moveset for a while as I wanted to try my hand at seeing if it were possible, and I think I may have finally come to a workable conclusion:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184893183@N07/48975649392/in/dateposted-public/

I realize this is a major stretch, but I feel like this would just barely be possible if done a similar way to Duck Hunt, in that it's multiple characters combined to function as one entity, unlike the Ice Climbers. Feel free to use it in the OP if you'd like!

Last edited:

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
NNID
HenryXLII
I sold my left kidney in a dark demonic ritual to get Joker in, and I would happily sell my right one to get Heavy in. Count me in.