• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ready to crush some babies!- The Heavy(TF2) Support thread

Do you want the heavy in?

• Yes!

Votes: 119 88.8%
  • NO!

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Idk...

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Who the heck is he?

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
I'm curious, do you guys think the Steam Deck changes the chance of a Valve rep (not just Heavy but in general)? I could see it being a bad sign that Valve is making what looks to be a pretty direct competitor to Nintendo Switch. Heck, for all we know they could have their own crossover type game in the works, though admittedly that's a reach.

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
One day left. Though this is the last reveal of smash ultimate. And since Sakurai is going into retirement after ultimate if I remember correctly than is to be Sakurais last character. If not the franchises last character. And as much as I love heavy and TF2 he doesn't seem like a pick for that spot.

slrigeigdew

Smash Journeyman
Without a strong presence on any Nintendo console I can't say his chances are looking too good. But if we can get someone like Cloud and Joker as DLC then Heavy isn't completely out of the question. Either way I'm throwing all my support for the big guy!

Top Bottom