• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

amageish

Smash Master
Falinks

Chance: 2% I feel like most of my comments these week have been "Cool character, but other characters exist!"...

On that note: Falinks is a cool character, but other characters exist! There are a lot of cool Pokemon from Sword/Shield, but with all the legendaries, starter pokemon, and mythicals that have surrounded the game, idk if they'd pull a Jigglypuff and put in a random 'mon - and even if we do, then there are other popular ones to contend with...

Want: 80%. If we get a Pokemon, I'd be super down if another one that is less anthropomorphic. I feel like Wooloo would be the funniest, but since their gimmick is kind of already done with Jigglypuff's role, I'd be into Falinks for sure.

Noms: Level-5 rep x 5

Predictions: 5%

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Falinks

0% and 0% I'm afraid. Falinks just isn't anywhere near the spotlight in any sense, in the fanbase or Nintendo. Sure, it would be unique, but it's frankly one of the least likely Pokemon in general, never mind among Gen 8 Pokemon.
Plus, because of how Falinks works, it would just be awkward to have six beings as one cluster fighter.

Real talk tho, the majority of Pokemon are designed as throwaways. Only the select few are given the same treatment as Lucario and Mewtwo. They're like, the Hollywood walk of fame of Pokemon... the top percentage, you could say.

Simnm

Smash Journeyman
Segata sanshiro
Chance-0%
Hes not from a video game.also he will be too overpowered to be in smash
Want-0%
Hes not from a video game.also chuck norris is be-WAIT SEGATA SANSHIRO IM SORRY DON-

Steve(rerate)×5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Random gen 8 mon 264
Chance: 0%
I guess people like it but that's not enough when it comes to Pokémon. There are simply much more popular and significant Galar Pokémon who'd be prioritezed over them. A starter or a legendary/mythical mon would get chosen over these things, I don't make the rules.

Want: 1%
When it comes to Gen 8 I guess there are worse options. At first glance it looks sort of creative, need I say it, kinda cute. Still, not enough to be thrown onto the roster. A Gen 8 rep in general is kinda my least wanted first-party atm. So sorry, Falinks, if only the game you debuted in was as appealing as you.

Devolver digital: 2.66%
Alucard x5

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I joked about the idea of Numel getting into Smash the other day. At the rate we're going with these Pokemon ratings, we might as well just rate them next.

The only Gen VIII Pokemon I can see happening are the starters, Toxitricity, and a shill pick for the new Sword/Shield DLC. I don't see why they'd go for this random Pokemon when the other candidates are much more popular and have way better moveset potential. Oh and that's assuming the spirit event from November (months after more DLC was announced) doesn't full-on deconfirm a Gen VIII rep as a whole.

Want: 0%
Cinderace is the only Gen VIII Pokemon that remotely raises my interest. I don't care about any of the other candidates and Falinks just seems better off as a pokeball Pokemon instead of an actual character. Not to mention I stopped caring about Pokemon a while ago so I'm not really clamoring for yet another Pokemon character to get into Smash.

Devolver Digital rep chance prediction: 3.08%

Nominations:
Axel Stone x5

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Falinks

I haven't been into pokémon for quite a while, so until I read the comments I wasn't even aware that was a pokémon. That said, it's not one of the talked about gen 8 pokémon so no chance in hell.

And all for the better. If we do get a pokémon, at least make it one people actually care about. I'd rather have Meowth than random mon 404.

Predictions: Devolver Digital rep - 4%

Nominations: Junko & Monokuma x5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Falinks

Chance 0%
Look, there's so many Pokemon to choose from, that if you don't have any significance, there's just no reason you'd be playable. Sadly Falinks doesn't have said significance. Maybe a Pokeball mon in the next game

Want 9%
Cool Pokemon, and it would be better than the travesty of the last Pokemon we got. But it'd probably be really awkward in the context of Smash.

Nominate someone who isn't the star of their own game x5.

Prediction: Devolver digital 3.08%

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Falinks

Chance: 1% - While Falinks has the quirky moveset potential that Sakurai loves, I just don't see it being the Gen 8 rep they'd choose. Pokemon that have their popularity "manufactured" for marketing always tend to take precedent over the naturally popular Pokemon. Plus there's always the spirit event that Gen 8 got, which definitely hurts its' chances for a rep if the DLC doesn't get one. Falinks is actually in a very similar position to Toxtricity. Both are naturally popular pokemon revealed post-release, but were not heavily marketed by The Pokemon Company. As fun as Falinks is, they haven't marketed it at all.

Want: 50% - Falinks is one of my favorite Pokemon of Gen 8, and the kind of quirky Pokemon fighter we really need! It has an adorable design, would have unique attacks and animations with the group of 6, and would be a choice that would be very popular with the fans. What's not to love?

Nominations:
Concept: Civilization series stage with music (standalone) x5

Predictions:
Digital Devolver Rep - 2.53%

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Double zeroes. Man, I'm tired of all these double zeroes, can't wait for either the ARMS ratings or Alucard (whatever comes first). Anyway, the rating.

Gen 8 is disconfirmed, it got that Spirit event that it obviously wouldn't have gotten if a fighter was planned. Aside from that, I'd normally give a 0% chance to any non-starter, out of pessimism that after two games of getting a starter from the latest game this is just how reps are picked - marketing is the first priority, with no regard to popularity or how well the choice will age. So, yeah, sorry Falinks, but not only are you a starter, but you aren't even a notable regular Pokemon. Plus, given how popular Gen 7 Pokémon like Mimikyu and Rowlet apparently weren't even considered, it would seem that Sakurai's creative juices regarding non-anthropomorphic Pokémon died in Brawl. There's no route for you, buddy.

What's that? You want to know why the 0% in want? You must be new here. Pokemon needs to go take a nap, 10 characters is overkill for any franchise not starting a plumber, cut down the fat for next game and then we'll talk about newcomers. Falinks does earn some points due to not being an anthro or a starter (the latter seems to exclusively be the former nowadays anyway), but not enough to actually get any points. As Gen 8 goes, I'd rather see Zacian, Sirfetch'd, or Toxtricity.

Noms: Earthworm Jim x5
Devolver Digital prediction: I have no clue. I don't even know if Devolver legally owns the IP of the games they publish. I'll just low-ball it, 3.94%

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Concept: New Zelda character x116
Alucard (Castlevania) x115
Sirfetch'd x115
Concept: A character who isn't the star of their own game x105
Concept: Contra rep x100
Minato Arisato x100
[Rerate] Concept: Gen 8 Pokémon x95
[Rerate] Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x95
Concept: Civilization series stage with music (Standalone) x95

100 - 51

Junko & Monokuma x85
Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable x81
Decidueye x80
Earthworm Jim x80
Axel Stone x80
Proto Man x75
Papyrus x75
Sackboy x75
Meowth x75
Concept: DLC music packs x75
Concept: Level-5 rep x75
Concept: Darksiders rep x70
Brian (Quest 64) x70
Concept: Nippon Ichi rep x55

50 - 25

Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x50
Echo: Zeraora (41e) x45
Kasumi (Dead or Alive) x40
Guardian (Destiny) x40
Baldi (Baldi's Basics) x38
Boss: Ender Dragon x37
Terra Branford x35
Echo: Dark Bowser (14e) x32
Ahri (League of Legends) x32
[Rerate] Kratos x30
[Rerate] Steve x30
Echo: Lord Fredrik (67e) x29
Concept: Assist Trophies added in updates x27
Urbosa x25
Giygas x25
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x25
[Rerate] Saki Amamiya x25

Under 25

Concept: Returning stages x21
Concept: Second F-Zero rep x18
Rival Pokémon Trainer x17
Zeraora x15
Concept: No third parties in this Pass x15
Black Shadow x12
Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors) x12
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x10
[Rerate] Agumon x10
Concept: Dark Souls rep x10
[Rerate] Monokuma x10
Gooigi x10
Gran/Djeeta x10
Lora and Jin x10
Otto Matic x10
The Avatar (Ultima) x10
Stage: Bowser's Castle x10
Chell x8
[Rerate] Professor Layton x8
Taranza x6
Sparky (Clash Royale) x5
Concept: Overwatch character x5
Gordon Freeman x5
Asha (Wonder Boy) x5
Mii Costume: Hat Kid x5
Concept: Portal 2 rep x5
Concept: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon content x5
Breath of the Wild 2 Ganondorf x5
Tick (Brawl Stars) x5
King Graham x5
Concept: Fortnite character x5
Magolor x5
[Rerate] Andy x5
Cooking Mama x5
[Rerate] Toxtricity x5
Mii Costume: Jill Stingray x5
Dr. Eggman x5
Three Mage Sisters x2
Concept: A Pokémon Trainer who fights x2
Concept: A fighter who uses all kicks x2

New Zelda character cuts through Sirfetch'd and Alucard and takes the throne of the top seven! Did not expect that. Guess the lesson here is never rest on your laurels. Aside from that, A character who isn't the star of their own game beats out Minato Arisato and Contra rep for fourth place, as the latter two drop to fifth.

Concept: Nippon Ichi rep crosses 50 noms.

Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep and Saki Amamiya reach 25 noms together.

Today's newcomer is Dr. Eggman ( waddledeeonredyoshi waddledeeonredyoshi continues to find the glaring omissions that we've never rated). He starts with 5 nominations.

Ridrool64 Ridrool64 You can technically predict want but it would just be for the bragging rights, we don't give out nominations for that.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Today's newcomers are Concept: Transferring custom moves to Echo Fighters ( Perkilator Perkilator you're probably gonna need to explain that one)
What I mean is taking some Custom Moves and making them a part of those Echoes’ moveset to differentiate them. Here were my ideas ( Sari Sari , use this as a frame of reference when we get to this days):

:ultdarksamus:
:GCB:: Dense Charge Shot
:GCR::GCB:: Turbo Missile
:GCU::GCB:: Screw Rush

:ultdaisy:
:GCB:: Sleepy Toad
:GCR::GCB:: Flower Bomber

:ultlucina:
:GCB:: Dashing Assault
:GCR::GCB:: Heavy Blade
:GCU::GCB:: Dolphin Jump
:GCD::GCB:: Iai Counter

:ultchrom:*
:GCB:: Tempest
:GCR::GCB:: Unyielding Blade
:GCD::GCB:: Paralyzing Counter

:ultdarkpit:
:GCD::GCB:: Amplifying Orbitars

Only reason I’m not including Ken or Richter is

1. Ken’s template, Ryu, had no Custom Moves in Smash 4, being a DLC character.

2. Custom Moves were cut entirely in Ultimate, leaving neither Simon nor Richter to get any.

*These Custom Moveset belonged to Ike, because since Roy was a DLC character in Smash 4, he had no Custom Moves.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
What I mean is taking some Custom Moves and making them a part of those Echoes’ moveset to differentiate them. Here were my ideas ( Sari Sari , use this as a frame of reference when we get to this days):

:ultdarksamus:
:GCB:: Dense Charge Shot
:GCR::GCB:: Turbo Missile
:GCU::GCB:: Screw Rush

:ultdaisy:
:GCB:: Sleepy Toad
:GCR::GCB:: Flower Bomber

:ultlucina:
:GCB:: Dashing Assault
:GCR::GCB:: Heavy Blade
:GCU::GCB:: Dolphin Jump
:GCD::GCB:: Iai Counter

:ultchrom:
:GCB:: Tempest*
:GCR::GCB:: Effortless Blade
:GCD::GCB:: Unyielding Blade*

:ultdarkpit:
:GCD::GCB:: Amplifying Orbitars

Only reason I’m not including Ken or Richter is

1. Ken’s template, Ryu, had no Custom Moves in Smash 4, being a DLC character.

2. Custom Moves were cut entirely in Ultimate, leaving neither Simon nor Richter to get any.

*A Custom Move that belonged to Ike, because since Roy was a DLC character in Smash 4, he had no Custom Moves.
If that was going to be in the game wouldn't it already be here though? It feels like weird thing to add post base roster

Last edited:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
This is for a hypothetical rerelease/Special Edition.
That might not be a good idea with how uncertain the future of Smash Bros is.
We are currently rating things for this Smash DLC cycle. If we went beyond that, than this thread wouldn't end after the final batch of content releases, nor would we have to factor in the limited amount of challengers left.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Falinks
The imminent Gen 8 rep is Cinderace easily. There's nothing really in this thing's favor. I don't think Nintendo would even consider it.

Not a very interesting pick, at least as far as what they'd bring to Smash. Since I didn't care for Swsh already, this isn't really something I'd care for. I'm not even pushing for new gen pokemon anyway.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Falinks

Chance: 15%. While they are less likely then the Starters or legendaries, they have some popularity on their side. Competition would be tough, but they may have a chance for the future. But most likely case, they would be spirits, but it is not impossible.

Want: 80%. While not my most wanted Pokémon from Generation 8 or overall, they would be fun characters to play as. Beside we do need bug type Pokémon in the game. They would also be unique with them being in a tag team effort, which gives them advantages. Overall, they would be fun Pokémon to play as.

Prediction: Devolver Digital Rep (5%)

Noms: 3 for Black Shadow and 2 for Concept: Pokeball Pokémon promotion

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Abstain. I don't have an opinion on Falinks. Though I will admit, a character that's "Ice Climbers x4" would be interesting.

Nominations: [Rerate] Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x5

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Fa + Link

Yeah, I'm backing off here, but only for want. Chance though? I'm giving it a 0%. Firstly, I believe the Spirit Event whacked all base game SwSh reps. Second, even if it didn't, Falinks has basically nothing going for it. Not particularly popular, not particularly marketable... I just can't see Nintendo going for it. Sakurai, maybe, but not Nintendo.

DLC Music x 5. I think Devolver Digital will earn around a 6.40% chance.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Fa + Link

Yeah, I'm backing off here, but only for want. Chance though? I'm giving it a 0%. Firstly, I believe the Spirit Event whacked all base game SwSh reps. Second, even if it didn't, Falinks has basically nothing going for it. Not particularly popular, not particularly marketable... I just can't see Nintendo going for it. Sakurai, maybe, but not Nintendo.

DLC Music x 5. I think Devolver Digital will earn around a 6.40% chance.
Falinks is popular, as a meme.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Perkilator Perkilator As has been said, we don't do ratings for a future Smash game, because it's pointless to do so. It's probably years away, so by the time we get confirmation any rating we've done will probably be forgotten. Rating would be moot anyway because scores would depend on so many variables and there would be more assumptions than actual facts.

You can choose to slightly modify your concept so that it applies to Ultimate's DLC, like it being for Echo Fighters added as DLC, or for an update to change the current Echoes' movesets. As it is now, though, we can't take that concept, so if you don't want to alter it you should probably give the nominations to something else.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Perkilator Perkilator As has been said, we don't do ratings for a future Smash game, because it's pointless to do so. It's probably years away, so by the time we get confirmation any rating we've done will probably be forgotten. Rating would be moot anyway because scores would depend on so many variables and there would be more assumptions than actual facts.

You can choose to slightly modify your concept so that it applies to Ultimate's DLC, like it being for Echo Fighters added as DLC, or for an update to change the current Echoes' movesets. As it is now, though, we can't take that concept, so if you don't want to alter it you should probably give the nominations to something else.
Alright, how about…uh, go back to Sirfetch’d?

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Just a bunch of funky little dudes that could be right out of Kirby

Let's keep this short: Sword and Shield already had a Spirit event, which may not be an outright deconfirmation considering the sheer amount of Pokémon introduced with every generation, but it's a definite heavy strike against Falinks. What is also not helping is that it's literally just one Pokémon out of all the new ones, with the only differentiating factor being that it has some meme-driven popularity. There's virtually no reason why they'd go for it.

Chance: 10%

I wouldn't be opposed to it, considering the potential for an interesting moveset and character concept. But Sword and Shield are still very lackluster games to me, and I don't really want to see them get a playable character when I already felt that Incineroar or any Pokémon from Generation 7 wasn't really all that warranted as a newcomer.

Predicting a Devolver Digital Rep to get. . . uh, let's say 10%? I really have no idea how this'll go.

Nominating Concept: A New Zelda Character x5.

Falinks:

Chance: 50%

Want: 50%

You never know Sakurai.
Just so y'know, you're gonna have to go a bit more into an actual reasoning for your ratings there. At least if you want your scores to actually be counted when these scores are tallied at the end of the day.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Falinks

Chance - 0% - Falinks seems like an unexpectedly popular Pokemon that would catch Game Freak et al. off guard. I don't think the popularity would be enough to get them in the door, as it would probably be too late. Factor in how they are going to handle a 6 character at once deal, and I don't think they're really possible.

Want - 35% - I like Falinks, but not enough to want them playable. I'm also kinda tired of Pokemon right now, and I wouldn't mind them getting a break. It's inevitable we'll get another one next game, after all.

Nominations

Nippon Ichi rep X5

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/1252764057553080323

If there were any nominations for a Trials of Mana character, it's safe to put them in the "dead" bin. If there weren't, I'll give them an honorable mention.

What this means for the chances of other Mana reps, I don't know. But I do think that they would not have done a Trials event now if there were plans for a Secret Challenger Pack later on.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Why have just one new Pokémon when you can get six for the price of one?
Chance: 0.01%
While I'm pretty confident we're gonna get a Gen 8 newcomer, I'm also confident that this won't be who it is. Mainly for three reasons, 1, it probably won't have a major role in the anime,
2, there's several more popular choices, and 3, how would it even work? Would it be like Ice Climbers but even more broken? Could the game even handle an 8 player match with 48 Falinks' on screen at the same time?
I think this character might be too (mechanically) weird for Smash.
Pokémon already has ten playable characters. It doesn't need any more.

Devolver prediction: 15%
Noms: Gen 8 Pokémon x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well, I can't say I expected this rating to come back, but hey, it's something.

Riesz is now as good as disconfirmed. She received a 1.50% chance score - looks like you were right on the money on that. She also got a 39.75% want, so a good amount of you will probably be pretty bummed by this development. I think Ninjaed Ninjaed really wanted her, so hats off to you mate, better luck next time.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

If there were any nominations for a Trials of Mana character, it's safe to put them in the "dead" bin. If there weren't, I'll give them an honorable mention.

What this means for the chances of other Mana reps, I don't know. But I do think that they would not have done a Trials event now if there were plans for a Secret Challenger Pack later on.
Wait, even Square is getting in on this!?! Are there any other third-parties playing ball here!?!?!?!?!

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman

Well, I can't say I expected this rating to come back, but hey, it's something.

Riesz is now as good as disconfirmed. She received a 1.50% chance score - looks like you were right on the money on that. She also got a 39.75% want, so a good amount of you will probably be pretty bummed by this development. I think Ninjaed Ninjaed really wanted her, so hats off to you mate, better luck next time.
To be honest, with Trials of Mana not being featured in the last Nintendo mini-direct despite releasing soon, I figured it was too low on SE's priority list to get Riesz anyway. But if I keep being honest, I also never expected it to get its own special event like big names such as Resident Evil or Astral Chain did! Figured I wouldn't get anything Mana in Smash. So that's both bad and good in a way. All I want is for more people to enjoy that game. Been one of very few console games that I played for probably hundreds of hours, if not thousands (Streets of Rage 2 and 3 are others such games, go go Axel Stone!).

Anyway thanks for the heads up!

Edit: wow, there are more people on gamefaqs who were hoping for Riesz than I realised! Also, this made me chuckle:
"There are more Mana spirits than Final Fantasy spirits, that's the best part"

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate Concept: Devolver Digital Rep (take it away @Velveeta Dream)

Predict Bubsy from the Bubsy series.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Here are songs from some games published by Devolver Digital:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Devolver Digital rep

Chance: 2%

My biggest question is: Do they own the games they publish? I did some research but couldn't find any definitive information. I'm gonna go off on a limb and say they do. Besides, either way I don't think a rep from them is likely. Their biggest games are Serious Sam, Hotline Miami and The Messenger and they all have obstacles. Serious Sam is a franchise that has been around for a long time and clearly has a level of popularity because there are around 20 Serious Sam games! The thing is that its a first-person shooter series and FPS games are not that popular in Japan. Even with Doomguy seemingly deconfirmed, there are other shooter series like Contra that would probably get in first. Hotline Miami is a pretty popular series with the first game in particular having received awards and was a very notable indie game when it first came out. But again its a shooter series with competition. As for The Messenger, it's a popular indie game that released a couple years ago to critical acclaim, good sales, and awards. But its a ninja game inspired by Ninja Gaiden. Would they pick the imitator over its inspiration that is a NES classic? Maybe but I wouldn't count on it.

The reasons why I don't seem too confident in these games getting a playable rep is because of two reasons: Devolver Digital rep is a western company that publishes indie games and the fact that these 3 games are indies. If we are getting an indie rep, it will certainly be a popular and requested one like Shovel Knight, Shantae, Quote, Reimu, etc. And even then, I'm not super confident we are gonna get a playable indie character considering what happened with Sans and Cuphead. That's not to say it's impossible. After all I've been bringing up the fact that we keep getting characters outside of the usual circle of speculated characters. But this is one instance where I can't see that happening. Being a western company that specializes in publishing indie games is a double whammy. With all things considered, I can't see a Devolver Digital rep being likely at all.

Want: 10%

Serious Sam would be cool but other than that I'm not too interested in Devolver Digital's other games. Looking at all their published games, there are dozens of characters I would add before I even considered a character from their catalog.

Prediction: Bubsy - 5%

Noms: Contra rep x5

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Devolved Digital Rep

Chance: 5%. A rep from this company would be a surprising one, but it could have potential to be in this game. Competition is likely to defeat that company, and I don't see them in the second fighter's pass, but it's not impossible for them to appear, even if they are spirits.

Want: 50%. I don't know too much about the games from the company, but as long as the characters are fun to play as, then it's fine by me, and that is what matters. Overall, this company joining in would be a surprise for us, but who gets in to be the rep would be a bit difficult to choose, but either way would be a decent rep.

Prediction: Bubsy (5%)

Noms: 2 for Stage: Bowser's castle and 3 for Returning Stages

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Devolver Digital rep - abstain

I tried hotline miami at a friend's... not my cup of tea. As for the others, I don't know them at all. So all I have to judge are names I've never read and a game I knew nothing about and didn't like. Not enough for a fair guess.

Predictions: Bubsy - 6%

Nominations: Junko & Monokuma x5

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Devolver Digital

Double 0s - Never heard of a single character or game from there other than one that uh, is not at all getting a rep(And I only know about it from a banned twitch games video you sickos). You can figure out which one it is. Nothing here really screams important or popular enough to have Nintendo ask for them. As for me personally, there's nothing here I want in the game. Would rather have many, many other characters/games get repped.

Predicts
Bubsy - 2%

Noms
Guardian x5

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Devolver Digital

Indie studio. Giving Hornet a 5% was pretty generous, and I had to create a unlikely but possible scenario for her. DD does not have the same luxury.

I had to look up what games they made, and the only one I had ever heard of was Genital Jousting. It's on the list of banned Twitch games, I've never played it.

Predict: Bubsy: 4%

Noms: Ahri x5, Baldi x5

Top Bottom