• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
At Doom's Gate is awesome.
Master Chief
DOOM DUDE, DOOM MAN, DOOM BOI, DOOM GUY, DOOM THING, DOOM WHO THE HELL KNOWS?
Doom's Day
At Doom's Gate
Touchdown like in football?
IDIOT McHOMERUN
So Travis, we meet again...
I'm pretty sure out of 5 characters, we will get one more hero, so no to no more heroes
Gee, even for a joke that's a mouthful. I really had no better ideas here?
FUS ROH DAH:
Buy my game
Chance: 30%
Fus ro dah
Dragonborn
FUS RO DAH! (Jesus Christ I'm late to the party.)
Skyrim Rep:
Dough Vatican
Todd Howard
The Caring Warrior Princess Priestess Celica
Nintendo’s Flagship Franchise
Because that’s the only way to justify the amount of love it’s gotten over the others...
TOYOTA CELICA
Celica time.
Irrelevant Fire Emblem Character
Opo told me to come here and dump on some "too many FE characters" and "Celica's just another sword user" losers, and being the mod of the FE section here means I am contractually obliged to do so, so hi. :p
Toyota Celica
Celica, minus Alm:
Decidueye's "rival", and by rival I mean somebody who Decidueye doesn't really hold up against thanks to Pokken.
Day, night, and between
Rock Wolf
Like-N-Rock:
Like, a rock.
Wererock:
Edgy Dog Pokemon
CHIBI-NO!
Tiny Metallic Buddy:
Small Bot
Little Bot
Nintendo's very own Arle, if Sega/Compile had abandoned Puyo entirely
Chapped Lips
Not Daisy
Yu's broth-- oh wait, that's Rei, not Ray.
Gay Mk III
The other Ray
Ray (any mark will do)
A HOT NEW CUSTOM TRANSFORMER ACTION FIGURE
Some post titles that I found on the days for the recent days past Doomguy. Petition to give a sole 1 extra nomination to the best title as according to TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom . Because we should be allowed to have fun. Only valid if you give a rating for that day; posting a title; abstaining in either category will disqualify your title, and you must still meet the two sentence criteria per rating.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Some post titles that I found on the days for the recent days past Doomguy. Petition to give a sole 1 extra nomination to the best title as according to TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom . Because we should be allowed to have fun. Only valid if you give a rating for that day; posting a title; abstaining in either category will disqualify your title, and you must still meet the two sentence criteria per rating.
Nice idea! I think my best is Doomguy lol

Quick question, how come abstaining in either category disqualifies that title? I think that should only apply for abstaining for both categories. (I will be giving Ray a chance and want score to qualify)

BTW you forgot mine for Lycanroc. It was called "The Bork Side of the Moon" (sorry that was awful)

Last edited:

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Ray

Chance: 5%
The attention he's gotten in Ultimate - Mii costumes, spirit representation - lead me to think that this is as much as Custom Robo is getting, especially considering this is a jump upwards from its relative absence in Smash 4 (and the past 12 years in general). Sakurai has shown a little attention to the franchise before, but he hasn't acted on it more than giving Ray an Assist Trophy back in Brawl. If he deserved more, he'd have gotten more by now.

Want: 40%
The franchise is just one many that fell off after Brawl's time, and I'm not convinced that it deserves a revival. Not every game series has to remain relevant to the present day, you know.

Prediction
Saki: 3%

Nominations
Frisk x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Ray series

Chance - 0.5% - Their home series was a major player, but has sense gone dormant. Sadly, they have lacked in the way of games recently. Today, while they have some representation, it's not much beyond what could be considered token. Given they weren't included in their height, I don't see how he can get in now.

Want - 65% - Mecha are cool. I've always wanted one in Smash, and they seem like they would be a potential canidate.

Prediction

Saki - 2.43% - Another dead franchise.

Nominations

Dark Matter X5

PapillonXtreme

Smash Apprentice
Ray

Chance: 1%
With his series dead and the fact that he already had a representation in Smash through a Mii Costume and a spirit, I don't think Ray has a chance. To add insult to injury, the DLC Fighters will be mostly unexpected characters that would generate hype. Sure, he could be an unexpected character, but I don't think he would sell as a DLC Fighter and given that his series is dead, I don't think it would generate hype around the same level as Joker.

Want: 50%
I love mechas! I have played Custom Robo a lot and I'm really loving the gameplay. But, with the DLC mostly focusing on third-party characters, I don't think Ray stand a chance. Maybe in the second wave, he'll shine there.

Nominations:
Nero Claudius x5

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap, we're back on the Custom Robo train? Coulda sworn we did this already.

----------

Ray (MK-lll, -01, ETC)

Chance: 5-20%

Custom Robo is dormant, not dead. That said...it's dormant. Custom Robo's return to the Smash series following the heresy that was Smash 4 is glorious (had it been featured in Smash 4, Custom Robo's attendance in the series would have been 80%!); the Spirit Battles in particular have the charm and feel of Custom Robo battles, so it's nice to see the attention to detail...but if you're going to go for unexpected DLC Fighters (and thus take Reggie's words seriously and not as being simple Hype terminology), then Ray's best chance would be an announcement that coincides with a new Custom Robo game I.E. being a Promotional Pick along the lines of Corrin or a prospective character like Sylux or a Fire Emblem: Three Houses rep.

That said, if we were operating on the concept of 'Spirits Yadda Yadda Deconfirmed', Ray-01 (the model known more by Western Audiences) survived the massive First-Party culling and would be a solid pick...in the mid 2000's. Again: Custom Robo is dormant. Unless we get news of a new game, it's unlikely we'll get our Shining Fighter this time around.

Want: 100%

I'm the idiot whose up at 3AM talkin' bout Custom Robo, so...I like to think we know what my want score is. Were it possible? Yeah, I'd go past 100%; I love me some rootin-tootin-micro-shootin robots.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

I'm the idiot whose up at 3AM talkin' bout Custom Robo, I think we know what my want is.
It'd be a shame for the "idiot whose up at 3AM talkin' bout Custom Robo" to have his want score not be counted, so make sure you add an additional sentence there for it to qualify.

Quick question, how come abstaining in either category disqualifies that title? I think that should only apply for abstaining for both categories. (I will be giving Ray a chance and want score to qualify)
I feel like if implemented, you will need to write up a complete, legal review for your title to be considered. But, now that you mention it, you could probably be able to give a rating for one category, and a justified abstain in a second. But remember, it needs to be justified.

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
It'd be a shame for the "idiot whose up at 3AM talkin' bout Custom Robo" to have his want score not be counted, so make sure you add an additional sentence there for it to qualify.
Or just replace the grammatically questionable comma with a period.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom

I feel like if implemented, you will need to write up a complete, legal review for your title to be considered. But, now that you mention it, you could probably be able to give a rating for one category, and a justified abstain in a second. But remember, it needs to be justified.
When effort has been made in one section clearly above and beyond they get a pass. Historically that’s what I have done and other counters

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Double post, abstaining x 5 Sephiroth

Day over rate Saki Amamiya and predict Paper Mario.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Abstaining completely yet again. I don't know much about Saki to give my thoughts on them.

Paper Mario prediction: 9.84%

Nominations:
Concept: SNK rep x5

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Chibi Robo, I mean Lip, I mean Ray, I mean Saki

Chance: 0.01%. This is the fourth day in a row like this. I mean, I know the schedule was made before Joker happened and Box Theory 2: The Spirits of the Box was semi-confirmed, but still. Anyway, Mii Costume and Spirit. Not very marketable. His assist was removed for presumably space reasons rather than a promotion to playable. Maybe if there wasn't so much returning content, he could've made base game, but still.

Want: I have no experience win Sin and Punishment whatsoever, so. That means I must abstain by default.

Arle Nadja x 5. Paper Mario will have 5.19% Chance.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Repeat ad infinitum
Little Bot Toy Bot Japanese Rice Wine

Chance: 0.1%
Want: 0%

So, which fanrule do we want to use as a disconfirm this time?

Yes, it's not specified that a role in game hurts chances. Yet. Still, that's something we all tell ourselves since we want Spirit X or Assist Trophy Y playable, and we're trying to console ourselves.

In Chibi Ray Saki's case...he's a Spirit (I think...I still haven't picked up the game), he's a Mii costume, and he's from a niche franchise that put all of its last hopes on its latest game, and it didn't live up to expectations an obscure Japan-only franchise and hasn't been seen since 2009. Plus his assist has even been removed.. He's about as dead as you can get in this world right now. Even if one of those fanrules isn't true, the combination of all of them isn't looking promising for the little guy.

We only have four slots left, and it's looking like "All DLC is 3rd party" will be likely, so I don't think this guy's gonna get much of a shot anymore. And I have zero connection to him. We have a robot (well, more than one if we want to be pedantic) in the game already, and I'm already not a fan of it. I don't need another.

Nom: More DLC x5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Saki

Chance: 0.01%

-Do I have to explain it? Same as Chibi-Robo, and Lip.
- Explanation, ok, obscure, dead series, and is a mii costume.

Want: Abstained

Paper Mario Prediction: 4.22%

Nominate All DLC is 3rd party x5

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Sucky
Chance: 0.1%
Was it intentional to have 4 days in a row of characters who all are facing the exact same issues. This is yet another character who
-Is a Mii costume and a spirit

-Is pretty obscure with only a small following
-Is from a basically dead franchise (last game was from 2009 and it was a flop, and he wasn't even in it from my knowledge)
-Is first-party...

...and he also got his Assist Trophy removed as the cherry on top. You could speculate that hints at him being DLC alongside a new S&P being in the works. That's a huge maybe however, even if it certainly would be suprising.

Want: Abstain

Paper Mario: 8.46%
Hollow Knight x5

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Crappy Mama-Mia!
Want: 1%

We went from a Rated M character trend to an obscure, basically disconfirmed character trend.

This is my fourth double 1% in a row, and everything that applied to Chibi Robo, Ray, and Lip applies here too. I feel like I'm regurgitating information at this point, but this is the reason why Saki has a snowball's chance in hell of being playable. He is a spirit. He is a Mii Costume. He is from a dead and obscure series. Reggie said that the DLC characters would be major surprises from new series, that would generate a lot of hype. Saki is that one character that will make people go "Yay? Uhhh who is this guy again?". Basically, he doesn't bring any hype. And once again, I have no interest in this character. He feels like that perfect character for an assist trophy, but doesn't deserve the playable role in my opinion. (For whatever reason he was demoted from AT to Mii Costume and Spirit. Now that's just sad.)

Paper Mario 7.37% Finally, a break from the obscure character trend.

Reaper x5

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Saki

Chance - 0.5% - Another Assist trophy that has some following. While he had some support due to shear concept alone, sadly he never panned out. His games simply never reached main acceptance, and he has languished as a result. While Sakurai seemed to have some fondness for him in the past, it doesn't look like he is getting in, especially due to Nintendo seemingly having more control over the picks.

Want - 70% - He looks cool, and he has some potential. I want several characters more, but I'd be interested in seeing him at least.

Predictions

Paper Mario - 5.35% - Maybe?

Nominations

Dark Matter X5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Oh god finally. I dunno how long I spent nominating this guy.

Chance: 2%
Whoa, what? Not a 1% but a 2%??? Yeah, strangely enough, Saki has always been one of the most popular Assist Trophies, which has even been commented on by Sakurai. That might have translated into ballot popularity, and makes his absence as an AT even stranger.

Not that I think the ballot ever did or ever will matter, but you know...

Sin & Punishment is great. Not a game for babies. Saki would also play awesome. And really, I miss the AT.

Just yesterday I was fighting against ZSS and I thought she was Saki, then remembered he got cut. Bummer.

Nominations: Mach RiderX5

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Some post titles that I found on the days for the recent days past Doomguy. Petition to give a sole 1 extra nomination to the best title as according to TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom . Because we should be allowed to have fun. Only valid if you give a rating for that day; posting a title; abstaining in either category will disqualify your title, and you must still meet the two sentence criteria per ratifng.
Nice idea! I think my best is Doomguy lol

When effort has been made in one section clearly above and beyond they get a pass. Historically that’s what I have done and other counters
TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom , you kind of ripped my words out without context. I was referring to what qualifies somebody to be eligible to have their title valid for the extra nomination award. But I suppose that your criteria also works in this instance too. I quoted the whole conversation above, and each of these were quoted in their respective messages.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Over 200

Arle Nadja x270

200 - 151

Rhythm Girl x185
Concept: All DLC will be third-party x185

150 - 101

Nero Claudius (Fate) x150
Grovyle x140
Concept: More DLC x135
Concept: Gen 8 Pokemon x130
Mach Rider x130
Concept: Stages outside Fighter Pass x130
Reaper (Overwatch) x125
Concept: No fan favorite/highly requested characters x110
Reimu Hakurei x110
Kat & Ana x105
Professor Hector x104

100 - 51

Concept: Third-party character from unrepped Company x95
Boss: Kracko x85
Hollow Knight x82
Andy (Advance Wars) x80
Impa x80
Lora (Xenoblade) x75
Porky Minch x66

50 - 25

Concept: Boss Rush x50
Sephiroth x50
Concept: SNK rep x45
9-Volt x44
Ravio x40
Creeper x37
Papyrus x35
Concept: Assist Trophy becomes Fighter x30
Ninten x26
Thrall (Warcraft) x25
Spyro x25

Under 25

Boss: Perfect Chaos x20
Frisk x20
Dark Matter x20
Hector (Fire Emblem) x15
Pyra & Mythra (sans Rex) x15
Concept: Dragalia Lost rep x10
Decidueye x10
Concept: Bethesda rep x10
Frog (Chrono Trigger) x10
Concept: Style Savvy rep x10
Blacephalon x5
Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors) x5
Amaterasu x5
Monokuma x5
Concept: Another joke character x5
Neptune x5
Concept: Crazi Taxi rep x5
Oliver (Ni No Kuni) x5
Ryu Hayabusa x5
Concept: Free updates (Splatoon-style) x5
Courier (Fallout) x5
Earthworm Jim x5
Concept: Spirits aren’t disconfirmations x5
Scorpion x5
Lizalfos x4
Toon Zelda x3
Urbosa x1
[Rerate] Steve? x1

Reimu Hakurei flies past 100 noms.

New nominees are Scorpion and the Concept: Spirits aren’t disconfirmations, with 5 noms each.

Might as well regularly repost those who have extra noms: FancySmash FancySmash and Ze Diglett Ze Diglett have 5 extra noms each.

TCT~Phantom TCT~Phantom , you kind of ripped my words out without context. I was referring to what qualifies somebody to be eligible to have their title valid for the extra nomination award. But I suppose that your criteria also works in this instance too. I quoted the whole conversation above, and each of these were quoted in their respective messages.
He was referring to the former part of your post, not the latter. The ‘Ray fan at 3AM’ part.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Saki

It would be nice to be able to give him a higher score, but he doesn't have much going for him. The AT was removed, which stinks, but he still has a Mii Costume and a few Spirits from S&P. Not a huge marketing pick unless somehow S&P was getting revived (which would be cool).

Want: 97%
There may be a few others higher on my list than Saki, but he'd definitely be pretty hype for me. I don't play a lot of shooters cuz I'm pretty bad at them, but S&P is an awesome game. It's mechanics are simple yet flexible and diverse; the game takes you from ground-based on-rails shooting to flying sequences that feel like Star Fox to side-scrolling platforming to fixed-camera gallery shooting. Saki's series probably has more untapped potential than Star Fox, even. It's a shame that the genre hasn't really been put in the spotlight for quite some time, but a game like S&P could still succeed with good marketing and perhaps more difficulty options to appeal to a broader playerbase (of course, they can still ramp up the difficulty in the hard modes all they want). Specifically with regards to Smash, Saki would bring a unique mix of projectiles and up-close fighting. He can run, he can gun, and he can swing his beam sword thingy to attack up close or even reflect projectiles. Plus if he was in Smash people would look him up and finally find out that he's not a girl. Cool character, cool first party series with untapped potential: gets high marks from me.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Saki Amamiya

Chance: 10%
Although his series is dead, Sakurai has some fondness for him and he is no longer an AT. However, Nintendo is picking the DLC characters, and Saki really doesn't promote anything new.

I want Saki. Who doesn't think that gunswords are cool? I sure do.

Nom: Kat & Ana x5

Last edited:

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Saki

Like Chibi Robo and Ray before him, things aren't really looking good for Saki. Even if his AT is missing in Ultimate, I highly doubt Nintendo would go for him, especially since DLC might be mostly third-parties. Not to mention, the series is pretty much dead, like Ray and Chibi-Robo, so Saki really doesn't have anything to go for in this wave of DLC.

Want: Abstain
Don't know much about Saki or Sin and Punishment game.

Paper Mario Prediction: 3.50%

Nominations:
Nero Claudius (Fate) x5

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Isa Jo

Now, as much as I would love to think that we will be seeing Saki might be appearing as a new fighter, I realized that it would probably be kidding myself. Saki is another example of a character that was either upgraded or downgraded to a Mii costume, depending how you slice it. He really hasn't been all that relevant recently, and it was through fan demand that he was able to get as much representation in Smash as he did. I don't have a problem with that, of course, but just like Ray and Chibi, I'm afraid this is as far as we'll be going with Saki in Ultimate...

Chance: 2.5%

That being said, he has a supah slick gun-sword, and it really isn't matched by anybody else. Still would have rather him remain an assist trophy so that he can honor Sin & Punishment with true material based on the game, rather than a carbon copy of the Mii fighter moveset. But yeah, Sin & Punishment could plausibly deserve a fighter representative if they finally decide to release a new game...

Want: 35%

Nominations: Impa x2, Spyro x2, Boss: Sans x1

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Abstain again; literally who is this?
prediction: Paper Mario: 10%.
Nominations: Hollow Knight x 5

Troykv

Smash Master
Saki Amamiya

Chance: 5%

I'll be a bit more kind with this franchise because it's seems to be some interest for it despite it's obscurity; there are overall a lot of weird things about how this series ends up being represented compared with Smash, unfortunately most of them are negative, and he is most likely not choice... There are so many character that would like to have some additional space in the spotlight... Who knows... We would end with something unexpected.

Want: 50%

Nothing special to say about this guy; I like his weapon choice though, it's cool and complete unusual for Smash.

_____

Predictions:

Paper Mario: 8.7%

Nominations:

Reimu Hakurei x5

(Would someone remind me which are the next days in the schedule?)

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Saki:

Chance: 1%. They removed his AT, when they had no real reason to. Most likely because he just doesn't matter anymore. Sin & Punishment is a dead game, and Nintendo has likely forgotten about it.

Want: 30%. I've never played S&P, so I can't say I want him, but at the very least he looks like he'd make a fun character.

Predictions for Paper Mario: 15%. Not very likely at all, but he does have a fanbase, so there's always a chance that Nintendo might have listened.

Nominations: Reimu x5

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
(Would someone remind me which are the next days in the schedule?)
212: Paper Mario
213: Captain Toad and Toad (Double Day)
214: Professor Layton
215: Phoenix Wright
216: Jibanyan
218: Lloyd Irving
219: Heihachi
220: Leon S. Kennedy
221: Concept: Character Alternate Costume as DLC
222: Barbara the Bat (Daigasso)
223: The Prince (Katamari)
224: Chorus Kids and Karate Joe
225: Xurkitree (Pokemon)
226: Master Chief (HALO)
227: 2B (NieR Automata)
228: Merric (Fire Emblem)
229: Quote (Cave Story)
230: Katalina (Granblue)
231: Tails Prower
232: Elma
233: Concept: Echo Fighter DLC (Not one of five in fighter pass)
234: Demille
235: Micaiah
236: Arle Nadja

KloupLoup

Smash Cadet
hey, first time on this website.
Don't know much about saki , but after a quick search ill say
Chance=5% mostly because the series isnt relevant right now, but if we are honest that doesn't stop people from pining for characters like geno or Isaac. I feel like most of the rules we go by when discussing chances are arbitrary anyway. 5% instead of 1% because the chances of overall getting in are better than just these 5 dlc slots. honestly they'll have to support this game for years with characters and patches if they want it to stay relevant. This isn't like SSB4 where it was at the end of a dead system and the enhancement was astronomical, so I think we might get like 20-30 dlc characters (up to 45 or 50 in fantasy land) by the end of this games support. That is if Nintendo hasn't already said these were the only dlc characters. Getting back to the point the SIN AND PUNISHMENT series. while I didn't recognize the name/play the game but do slightly recognize it, doesn't seem to be the most dead series, and seems kinda different then some of the series we already have so why not. Honestly we don't know what sakari would do, so in reality some of these fringe slightly different characters that would also have a decent mix of unique and familiar gameplay mechanics might have a better shot then we give them credit for(?)

Want=50% seems like the character could work like a short semi fast sword character with a gun projectile. kinda different, but also pretty similar to a lot of stuff already. I can somewhat recognize the series, I think the game and character could be slightly different and a nice fun little addition, and the design is pretty good. I can dig it. overall I think the character could be fun. Didn't realize the character was a guy though until a second ago, thought he was a cute chick, lol.

sorry if this was too long, and I don't exactly know how this recommend thing works. I see people put NAME+5...I don't know if I'm allowed to recommend...or exactly if that's the right way to do it...but I'm sure someone will tell me if I make a mistake, so ill just put my +5 thing.
Cooking Mama x5

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
hey, first time on this website.
Don't know much about saki , but after a quick search ill say
Chance=5% mostly because the series isnt relevant right now, but if we are honest that doesn't stop people from pining for characters like geno or Isaac. I feel like most of the rules we go by when discussing chances are arbitrary anyway. 5% instead of 1% because the chances of overall getting in are better than just these 5 dlc slots. honestly they'll have to support this game for years with characters and patches if they want it to stay relevant. This isn't like SSB4 where it was at the end of a dead system and the enhancement was astronomical, so I think we might get like 20-30 dlc characters (up to 45 or 50 in fantasy land) by the end of this games support. That is if Nintendo hasn't already said these were the only dlc characters. Getting back to the point the SIN AND PUNISHMENT series. while I didn't recognize the name/play the game but do slightly recognize it, doesn't seem to be the most dead series, and seems kinda different then some of the series we already have so why not. Honestly we don't know what sakari would do, so in reality some of these fringe slightly different characters that would also have a decent mix of unique and familiar gameplay mechanics might have a better shot then we give them credit for(?)

Want=50% seems like the character could work like a short semi fast sword character with a gun projectile. kinda different, but also pretty similar to a lot of stuff already. I can somewhat recognize the series, I think the game and character could be slightly different and a nice fun little addition, and the design is pretty good. I can dig it. overall I think the character could be fun. Didn't realize the character was a guy though until a second ago, thought he was a cute chick, lol.

sorry if this was too long, and I don't exactly know how this recommend thing works. I see people put NAME+5...I don't know if I'm allowed to recommend...or exactly if that's the right way to do it...but I'm sure someone will tell me if I make a mistake, so ill just put my +5 thing.
Cooking Mama x5
Looks good! Yeah the recommendation is that you get 5 recommendations that you can use to suggest who gets rated. You can choose anyone who hasn't been rated or you feel needs re-rated if its been long enough after they were previously rated. You can also suggest concepts such as All DLC will be 3rd party or that there will be a second wave of DLC. You can split them among several or as most people do just throw all 5 on one. Your recommendations only count if you either abstain from rating that day or write at least two sentences for anything you rate so you're good on that front for today.

And welcome!

KloupLoup

Smash Cadet
Looks good! Yeah the recommendation is that you get 5 recommendations that you can use to suggest who gets rated. You can choose anyone who hasn't been rated or you feel needs re-rated if its been long enough after they were previously rated. You can also suggest concepts such as All DLC will be 3rd party or that there will be a second wave of DLC. You can split them among several or as most people do just throw all 5 on one. Your recommendations only count if you either abstain from rating that day or write at least two sentences for anything you rate so you're good on that front for today.

And welcome!
Thanks! I appreciate the speedy reply, and the niceness is very much appreciated. =) (edit) I kinda used appreciate 2wice by accident there, lol.

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Surprised how many people haven't even heard of Saki, given that he was an AT in 4...
Goes to show why ATs probably aren't enough to really put a character in the spotlight

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Surprised how many people haven't even heard of Saki, given that he was an AT in 4...
Goes to show why ATs probably aren't enough to really put a character in the spotlight
Well its not like they say their name or anything so if you didn't really look to find the answer just seeing him pop out wouldn't even mean you know him lol.

Top Bottom