• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances - Smash Ultimate Edition! Day 672: Five Most Likely First and Third Parties for Smash 6, and Final Goodbyes

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Sari Sari Are we including NIS America since its a branch of Nippon Ichi?
They seem to only publish games so I'm leaning towards no. Counting characters related to publishers opens up a lot of weird loopholes like Terry being an Atlus rep since they published some recent SNK game ports. It would just make the day more complicated.

amageish

Smash Master
Concept: Nippon Ichi Rep

Chance: 6%. Disgaea is certainly a cool series with a not-insignificant amount of Nintendo presence, but I feel like there may be bigger fish to fry in the genre. It's certainly a possible dark horse pick, but I don't tend to rate characters highly under the grounds of expecting the unexpected....

Beyond that series, we have a problem of Nippon mostly being famous for publishing games, as is already being discussed. I do think Atelier, Danganronpa, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Ys, and Sakura Wars all have low-but-certainly-possible odds. If we were rating every franchise that Nippon has ever touched, then I'd probably be giving a 30-40% rating, as, while a lot of these are also dark horses, their powers combined would boost them all considerably. That said, those aren't really Nippon reps... So... Yeah... This is awkward...

Want: Abstain. Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk was pretty fun (though I still haven't finished it). That game begins and ends my Nippon-developed game experience though...

Predictions: Baldi... Um... 0...

Noms: Jill costume x5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Abstain, I played a bit of the demo to disgaer 5 (I know I spelt the wrong, can't be bothered fixing)

Nominate content from currently unreleased game x5

Prediction 0%

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Twintelle
Chance: 50%
None of this is gonna count anyway so I'm not gonna bother typing anything here.
Want: 69%

Kid Cobra
Chance: 5%
Want: 50%

Byte and Barq
Chance: 1%
Want: 50%
Anyway, I'll abstain from today because I don't even know what a Nippon Ichi is.
Baldi prediction: 0%
Noms: Paper Mario x5

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Japan 1.

Chance: 25%. Something tells me that Nippon Ichi's best bet is easily Disgaea, and the games are somewhat popular here. But it doesn't quite have the storied history of SNK, nor does it have a crapload of fan demand like most other third parties that got into Smash. The number of abstentions here doesn't paint a good picture for them getting in. But, I do think there's an avenue of success. Most likely though, is probably a Spirit Event down the line.

The notable amounts of abstentions, sadly, I will be contributing to in want. As I do not care particularly much about any given Nippon Ichi game, I don't have an actual opinion on them.

Baldi will get 0.20%. Frisk x 5.

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Abstentions all over the board. Disgaea is their only IP I've heard of and I know very little about that series too.

Baldi: 0.17% (again, should be a perfect zero)
Papyrus x5

Last edited:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm also gonna double abstain. From reading other people's posts, I know now that Disaea (is that how you spell it?) is a series published/owned by Nippon Ichi. . . but that doesn't really help me much, since I don't know a thing about that series, either. That's all I can really say on this concept.

Nominating Concept: Fighter Pass Volume 2 is primarily First-Party

Predicting. . . Baldi(???) to get 1.23%. Not because I believe that there'll be many ratings above 1%, but because there's just some people who never seem to rate anything 0%.

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Nippon Ichi rep, aka Laharl

Chance: 1%
Let's face it, NIS is best known for its Disgaea series, and Laharl is the poster boy of said series. If there's a crossover to be had, Laharl will be the one. But while the series does enjoy some fame, there are too many other bigger fishes to fry first. Unlike the DLC we've had so far like Persona or Terry, Laharl and Disgaea didn't have too big an impact on gaming and/or smash. Guest characters are guests, they are handpicked. Unfortunately for Laharl, there's little reason for Nintendo to go handpick him.

Want: 10%
Eh, character's goofy and the art style is certainly unique and trademark of NIS... but there are many characters I'd rather have before we get to Laharl. Which will likely never happen anyway.

Predictions: Baldi (who??) - 0.2%

Nominations: D.Va x5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Nationalism

Chance: 7%
This should have been called Disgaea rep, but then again, most of their notable titles take place in the same universe as Disgaea, so maybe a rep from Nippon Ichi could pull a Terry and bring content from all the franchises. I dunno, I've only played like three Disgaea games and I haven't finished any of them, so I'd hardly call myself a fan or an expert. (Marl Kingdom is more my jam from their output) So maybe characters from, like, Makai Kingdom and La Pucelle showing up on the stage wouldn't make sense, or Disgaea has plenty of characters to make Spirits already, I dunno.

Anyway, I don't think Disgaea can be classified as anything but extremely niche, and probably obscure as well. And they're Nippon Ichi's biggest franchise so that doesn't bode well for the company as a whole. I don't think the bar for inclusion is low enough yet for series así obscure as Disgaea to get in, say what you will about stuff like King of Fighters or Bayonetta but it's still miles ahead in terms of recognition. Maybe they could make up the difference with influence, but they don't really have that. Their games are highly specific and targeted towards their audience, but from what I know they haven't pioneered anything, and nothing has bled from Disgaea to other games. I don't think any of the games even has a reputation for being, like, the best in the genre, or a classic, or a hidden masterpiece, or anything like that.

So, in short, I don't think any of Nippon Ichi's series are Smash caliber, at all. But honestly, I'm amazed that they managed to truck on like 20 years doing mostly Disgaea-verse games, the odd licensed game and quirky experimental flops. I respect that.

Want: 0%
I mean, I respect it, doesn't mean I think it should be in Smash. But if a Disgaea game breaks into the mainstream Persona 5 style, I'll be the first to say that it's time to put it in Smash.

Noms: Gordon Freeman x5
Baldi prediction: I'm going to gamble on the decency of this thread and predict 0%, even though I know BowserKing will give like 15% and say that competition might keep him out, but he has a chance.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Baldi prediction: I'm going to gamble on the decency of this thread and predict 0%, even though I know BowserKing will give like 15% and say that competition might keep him out, but he has a chance.
You know, I was being vague because I didn't want to call anyone out, but if you're just going to say it. . .

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Gordon Freeman x115
Guardian (Destiny) x110
Papyrus x106
Concept: Fighter from repped third party franchise x105
Ahri (League of Legends) x105
Concept: Pokéball Pokémon becomes playable x98
Meowth x95
Concept: Auroros, Jyk and Poppant as Assist Trophies x95

100 - 51

Frank West x90
Decidueye x90
Concept: Darksiders rep x80
Proto Man x75
Sackboy x75
[Rerate] Steve x70
Dr. Eggman x60
Concept: Fighter Pass Volume 2 is mostly first-party x60
Louie x55

50 - 25

Dwight Fairfield (Dead by Daylight) x50
[Rerate] Kratos x50
Echo: Zeraora (41e) x45
Boss: Ender Dragon x45
Zelda (BotW sequel) x45
Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors) x42
Concept: SNES-era Final Fantasy rep x40
Echo: Lord Fredrik (67e) x35
Echo: Dark Bowser (14e) x34
[Rerate] Saki Amamiya x30
Urbosa x30
Fulgore x29
Giygas x28
Concept: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon content x28
Concept: Assist Trophies added in updates x27
Red (Angry Birds) x25
The Stretchers x25
Mii Costume: Jill Stingray x25

Under 25

Concept: Second F-Zero rep x23
Rival Pokémon Trainer x22
Stage: Bowser's Castle x22
Concept: Returning stages x21
Zeraora x15
Black Shadow x15
[Rerate] Rex x15
The Terrarian x15
[Rerate] Captain Toad x14
Gooigi x13
[Rerate] Jin Kazama x10
[Rerate] Agumon x10
Concept: Dark Souls rep x10
[Rerate] Monokuma x10
Gran/Djeeta x10
Lora and Jin x10
Otto Matic x10
The Avatar (Ultima) x10
Concept: No Spirit promotions x10
[Rerate] Nightmare x10
[Rerate] Frisk x10
D.Va x10
[Rerate] Lip x10
Chell x8
[Rerate] Professor Layton x8
Magolor x7
Taranza x6
Concept: Darkstalkers rep x6
Sparky (Clash Royale) x5
Concept: Overwatch character x5
Asha (Wonder Boy) x5
Mii Costume: Hat Kid x5
Concept: Portal 2 rep x5
Breath of the Wild 2 Ganondorf x5
Tick (Brawl Stars) x5
King Graham x5
Concept: Fortnite character x5
[Rerate] Andy x5
Cooking Mama x5
[Rerate] Toxtricity x5
Jill (Drill Dozer) x5
[Rerate] Takamaru x5
Diablo (Diablo) x5
Asuka (Senran Kagura) x5
Furret x5
Jin Sakai x5
Deku Scrub x5
[Rerate] Paper Mario x5
Concept: Content from currently unreleased game (not Spirit Events) (as of May 17th 2020) x5
Wolf Link x5
Concept: Generic Zora x3
Three Mage Sisters x2
Concept: A Pokémon Trainer who fights x2
Concept: A fighter who uses all kicks x2
[Rerate] Metal Sonic x2
Concept: Generic Goron x2
Echo: 40e x1

Gordon Freeman fights past Fighter from repped third party franchise and Guardian to become first on the list. Papyrus inches past Fighter from repped third party franchise to take third place, as Ahri ties with the latter in fourth. Finally, Auroros, Jyk and Poppant as Assist Trophies gets into the top seven, tied with Meowth in last place.

Louie escapes past the 50 nom mark.

Mii Costume: Jill Stingray reaches 25 noms.

Joining the fight we have Echo: 40e (that would be an Olimar Echo, and I gotta come up with a better way to name these) with just one nomination.

You know, I was being vague because I didn't want to call anyone out, but if you're just going to say it. . .
Didn't mean any offense by it, but when you have to read every post multiple times, you start to notice certain patterns...

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Nippon Ichi Rep

Chance: 3% - Has a small shot but I just don't see this happening. Nippon Ichi's a relatively lesser known company, especially among Smash fans, and there's little to no clamoring among the fanbase for one of their characters. Even Disgaea, their flagship franchise, despite having a decent showing on Switch, is extremely niche at best. Their other properties are very obscure, and while they technically have series like Neptunia under their belt, they merely published them rather than having created them. Neptunia itself is very niche, and its' only game on Nintendo systems is a pretty by the books RPG spinoff that looks like a Touhou fangame from 2011. Nintendo has bigger fish to fry, and while there's a small chance one of them could come up as a Terry-esque surprise (I do remember Disgaea 5 for Switch being advertised a couple of times in Nintendo Directs), SNK is much MUCH more important to Nintendo as a whole, and their games are MUCH MORE well known. Combine that with the lack of demand and you've got some very lackluster chances.

Want: 2% - While Neptune would be an unexpected meme pick, I don't have much interest in any of their games, and there are way bigger characters I'd rather see the remaining roster slots go to.

Nominations:
Louie x5

Predictions:
Baldi - 0.15%

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
i can't come up with anything for this one

chance: 10%
from what i can gather, they're extremely niche, but without the surprising legacy of, say, snk. but there's a small glimmer of hope for them as some sort of sleeper pick.

want: this one depends
i know nothing about nis, admittedly. the only series i know from them is disgaea and the only character i know is laharl. i actually really like his design so i'd give him specifically a 70%. however, if it's anyone else, i'd have to give 'em a 0%, purely because i don't know of their existence.

noms: Edward Falcon (Power Stone) as a Mii Costume x5
goddammit why did i have to miss the days where we rated characters with an actual shot

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Nippon Ichi rep

Chance: 3%

From what I can tell, Disgaea is their biggest series and it's actually somewhat of a contender. It's a long-running series that has Nintendo history and to my understanding it has a fairly decent fanbase size. The games are being ported to the Switch and the games sold a combined 3 million units as of 2017. But with the Switch ports, that number has probably risen a bit. The series is popular enough that it had a manga and anime. Nippon also has other notable series like Mark Kingdom. But overall Nippon Ichi is a relatively niche company and I don't think any of their games were breakthroughs in critical or financial success and I don't think their series were particularly influential either. Correct me if I'm wrong though (I know GoodGrief will if I'm wrong). It's certainly possible but with the scope of the gaming industry, I can't see Nippon Ichi of all companies getting a rep, especially when there are so many Japanese companies close to Nintendo, some of which don't have a rep yet like Tecmo.

Want: 1%

Their games do have a charm to them but I don't care enough about them. Nothing in their catalog screams "I need to be in Smash." There are many other characters I would choose before I even consider a rep from this company. To be fair though, I'm intrigued by the potential moveset of a Disgaea character with some of the crazy **** I see in the games.

Prediction: Baldi - 0.50% (What the heck is this? It's nightmare fuel. And I thought Crypto's chances were looking grim)

Noms: Frank West x5 (come on buddy make it to the top 7. Btw I'm planning on spending all of my extra noms at once on the next character I'm going to nominate. He is quite a doozy.)

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Nippon Ichi Rep

Chance: 10%. I'm giving it a ten percent because there are several games to choose from. Also not helping is the competition the rep will face, not just from other reps from Nippon Ichi, but from other fighters too. That does not mean that a rep from there is mpossible. But who knows what will happen.

Want: 50%. I don't know too much about that company, outside a few games. Despite that, a rep would be fun to play as, the question is, who gets in? Well I don't know who, but I would say that as long as they are fun to play as, then it's good enough for me. That is all I got for now.

Prediction: Baldi (10%)

Noms: 1 for Concept: Pokeball Pokémon Promotion and 4 for Boss: Ender Dragon

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna abstain on Nippon Ichi today because I want to post predictions for Baldi tomorrow. Plus, I don't have much to say about any of the franchises they own since the day will be over in seemingly the next couple of hours, but I do know my Uncle owned a Hyperdimension Neptunia themed PS4.
--------------
Predictions:
Baldi - 0.42%
--------------
Noms:
Lu Bu x5

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm gonna abstain. The only game from the company that I know anything about is Diegea, and all I know about that is that prinnys are penguin things.

Noms: Decidueye x5.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Nippon Ichi
Chance: 35%
If its any of their franchises, it's going to be Disgaea. It's the closest thing to a "household-name" they own. With only 6 DLC slots, I'm feeling there would have been many other franchises were a higher priority. Still, I think it's been moderately successful enough that Nintendo choosing it to be Smash DLC isn't outside the realm of possibility.
Want: 1%
I don't play any of these games. I don't think they have much to offer for me.

Nomination: [Rerate] Kratos x5

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Nippon Ichi

Abstain. I don't remember enough of which games they actually created. Nor enough of the state of their company to really suggest anything. I only know Disgaea and Makai Kingdom at best.

Want: Honestly? They'd be cool. So 80%. Up there, but not my top favorite.

Nominations: Fulgore x 5

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I hadn't realized how long it had been since I did calcs, I'm so sorry. Good thing is college work won't be eating up so much time in the near future, so I probably will stay on schedule with these.

Axel Stone
18.38% Chance - 64.14% Want
Winner of predictions was DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire with 17.32%

Concept: Civilization series stage with music (Standalone)
0.92% Chance - 38.29% Want
Winner of predictions was Sari Sari with a near-exact 0.95%
This is the concept with the lowest chance ever.

Concept: Gen 8 Pokémon
31.31% Chance - 25.44% Want
First time we rated this it got 10.49% chance and 16.16% want. We did know about Joker by this point in time and first party characters were looking unlikely, but this and Three Houses were still the boogeymen of speculation. Last time we rated this it got 12.73% chance and 17.89% want, which was between E3 and Terry's reveal. This was a low point for first parties but its chances went up - maybe it was because marketing was heating up and people were getting to know the contenders, but the release date seemed prime for FP5 to take the shill spot. As you can see, both scores soared since. Want is self-explanatory, the games themselves came out and some people grew fond of some of its characters. As for chance, these are comparable to Edelgard's pre-Joker rating, so I'd say we're in a similar situation where people are expecting Nintendo characters and promotional picks - and ARMS out of the gate not only seemed to confirm that, but also that being old news is no issue. I find it wild that the concept got its highest score ever after a Spirit Event, but ah well...
Winners of predictions were Jomosensual Jomosensual and BowserKing BowserKing with a precise 30.00%
This is still the least wanted concept.

Concept: Level-5 rep
38.33% Chance - 71.67% Want
Winner of predictions was Ridrool64 Ridrool64 with 37.75%

Earthworm Jim
5.06% Chance - 30.00% Want
Winner of predictions was DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 with a precise 6.00%

Concept: DLC music packs
1.57% Chance - 76.95% Want
Winner of predictions was Sari Sari with 1.50%

Twintelle
25.68% Chance - 48.94% Want
Winner of predictions was Calamitas Calamitas with 27.86%
A lot of you seem to hate Twintelle, which was surprising to me given her status as the favorite of the non-ARMS fan. Hype backlash, or sympathy towards ARMS fans and their choices? Aside from that, the common consensus seemed to be that having hair ARMS is a killing blow to her chances.

Byte & Barq
1.42% Chance - 44.50% Want
Winner of predictions was Calamitas Calamitas with 1.32%
Byte & Barq take Master Mummy's spot as the least likely ARMS fighters.

Kid Cobra
4.64% Chance - 42.58% Want
Winners of predictions were Perkilator Perkilator and Sari Sari with a precise 5.00%. Fun fact, the runner up was Calamitas, which means they almost swept the triple day.

And so, those with extra noms are the following

Artix Artix 15
Awakining Awakining 5
BowserKing BowserKing 5
Calamitas Calamitas 10
DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 25
DaUsername DaUsername 77
Delzethin Delzethin 5
DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire 5
Jomosensual Jomosensual 5
Nemuresu Nemuresu 10
Perkilator Perkilator 10
Ridrool64 Ridrool64 5
Sari Sari 20
Troykv Troykv 15
Wunderwaft Wunderwaft 15

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Day over.

Rate... Baldi from Baldi's Basics...

Predict Junko & Monokuma from Danganronpa.

So I've usually been aiming for 36 hour days for each rating but... for obvious reasons expect Baldi's day to end after 24 hours. If you need more than a minute to rate Baldi then I'm really not sure what to say.

Megadoomer Megadoomer

-----

Baldi's game apparently has these weird sound effects that when strung together makes up the game's OST, so here are some of those:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
why

chance: 0%
no. just....no.

want: 0%
the fact that someone suggested this makes me cry

EDIT: oh right i forgot predics
funny bear and funny bear game lady predictions: 40%. i can see a lot of people giving them decent scores, but just as much giving them not as good scores.

Last edited:

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Baldi - abstain

I'd rate it double 0s if I only knew what it's about or... well, pretty much anything, really. So you can decide to count my vote as an abstain or a double 0s. Not that it'll make much of a difference I think, I'd be surprised if this gets a single chance score that's above 1%.

Predictions: 27%
Nominations: D.Va x5

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i have no idea who or what this one is either so im just gonna abstain and nominate wolf link without midna x5 again

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Nightmare Fuel

Chance: 0%

Holy **** I gave out a zero? Yep I just did. Because....what can I say? Aside from Baldi being nightmare fuel, he has.....everything going against him. I mean this guy is self-explanatory. I'm not even sure if there is one person who unironically would want him in Smash. It's a game that is meant to be a satire on old-school educational games that were unintentionally creepy. This game brings that point across. It's ugly, bizarre, freaky, and no charm to it aside from making fun of it. I mean I always try to explain my points but do I have to go on further than this? Little moveset potential, no requests at all, a bland and creepy character and game that doesn't fit with Smash at all, just why?

I speak with these ratings passionately so it says a lot when I'm just dumbfounded on what to say.

I wish I could give this guy a negative number. I would rather have both Freddy Fazbear and Bubsy be in the game, and I gave those characters a 0% too. Baldi's Basics has no reason to be in Smash. Just no, no. I'm ending it here.

Prediction: Junko and Monokuma - 4% (Why both Junko and Monokuma? This is spoiler territory)

Noms: Frank West x5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Wacky random meme rating. Please laugh.

Random joke game with zero relation to Nintendo or basic common sense. Basically no one seriously wants this to happen. We will legit get Goku in Smash before this.

Another game made to entertain the clickbait Youtuber crowd (the fact The Living Tombstone did a remix of this game is the icing on the cake). Basically every fictional character ever is more deserving of a spot in Smash than Baldi.

Danganronpa chance prediction: 18.00%

Nominations:
Zelda (BotW sequel x5)

Speed Weed Speed Weed Glad to see you here though just a heads up: you need to have 2 sentences for each of your chance/want ratings for them to be counted. I know it's a pain for this day in particular.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Wacky random meme rating. Please laugh.

Random joke game with zero relation to Nintendo or basic common sense. Basically no one seriously wants this to happen. We will legit get Goku in Smash before this.

Another game made to entertain the clickbait Youtuber crowd (the fact The Living Tombstone did a remix of this game is the icing on the cake). Basically every fictional character ever is more deserving of a spot in Smash than Baldi.

Danganronpa chance prediction: 18.00%

Nominations:
Zelda (BotW sequel x5)

Speed Weed Speed Weed Glad to see you here though just a heads up: you need to have 2 sentences for each of your chance/want ratings for them to be counted. I know it's a pain for this day in particular.
alright then i think i'll just pull a double abstainer
baldi doesn't deserve to be rated anyways

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
My apathy is so strong I can’t even come up with a joke

We all know this isn’t happening. Just because freaking SANS got a costume doesn’t mean Baldi gets anything.

Want: 0% (F-)
I couldn’t give two corns on a cob about Baldi. Even if I did slightly care, there are several characters I’d rather have.

Junko & Monokuma: 10%

Noms: Auroros, Jyk and Poppant as Assist Trophies x5

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Prediction: Junko and Monokuma - 4% (Why both Junko and Monokuma? This is spoiler territory)
I dunno, I feel like a Rosalina & Luma or Pokémon Trainer kind of character fits more than solo Monokuma. But that's just my personal bias, so when tomorrow comes, feel free to rate Monokuma solo if you want.

EpicNoob

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
4534-6472-5030
Come on, we know this isn't happening. It's literally just a really dumb and strange game about school.

Why would I want Baldi? Who in their right mind would want Baldi? Who even asked for his existence in the first place?

Am I allowed to rate another character here? idk so ill just do junko and monokuma
Junko and Monokuma: 5%
Honestly never heard of them. Would be nice though.

Noms:
Decidueye 5x i guess

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I... have questions...

So lemme get this straight, a character from a random free-to-download meme game that only blew up for a month, with no Nintendo presence at all, and probably little to no Japan noteriety whatsoever will be prioritized over hundreds of other characters to get one of the 6 elusive vol 2 slots? When pigs fly.

I'm usually fairly open to the so called "cringe picks". Minecraft's Steve is one of my absolute most wanteds period and I'm actually pretty cool with the thought of Fortnite's Jonesy getting in. But at least even those two, they're from some of the biggest games on the planet. What the heck does Baldi's Basics have aside from a month of meme status? I'm sorry, but this is a huuuuuge no for me.

Predictions: Junko and Monokuma: 9.8%

Nominations: Steve (rerate) x5

Last edited:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
How to Basic 101

Well, congratulation to whoever kept nominating this character: You made it. Your big, great, joke suggestion has reached the big stage, and is receiving people seriously evaluating its chances to make it as downloadable character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Fighter Pass Volume 2. I sincerely hope you got all the laughs that you wanted out of pushing for this character to be rated, because I sure haven't.
. . .Oh yeah, I should probably talk about the character to justify the chance rating. Random funny meme game of the month, didn't even get big enough to reach internet mainstream popularity, if you were to mention this to anybody from Japan they'd probably just look at you funny. There, that should be enough reasoning.

I think this should go without saying. Truth to be told, before we began today's ratings and I looked this up, I had never even heard of this thing. I obviously don't want it.
But hey still a better character choice than R-

Predicting Junko and Monokuma to get around 13.61%.

Nominating Concept: Fighter Pass Volume 2 is primarily First-Party x15.

Twintelle
25.68% Chance - 48.94% Want
Winner of predictions was Calamitas Calamitas with 27.86%
A lot of you seem to hate Twintelle, which was surprising to me given her status as the favorite of the non-ARMS fan. Hype backlash, or sympathy towards ARMS fans and their choices? Aside from that, the common consensus seemed to be that having hair ARMS is a killing blow to her chances.

Byte & Barq
1.42% Chance - 44.50% Want
Winner of predictions was Calamitas Calamitas with 1.32%
Byte & Barq take Master Mummy's spot as the least likely ARMS fighters.

Kid Cobra
4.64% Chance - 42.58% Want
Winners of predictions were Perkilator Perkilator and Sari Sari with a precise 5.00%. Fun fact, the runner up was Calamitas, which means they almost swept the triple day.[/SPOILER]
Heh, nice.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Baldi

Yeah, pretty much everyone here summarised it for me. A character from a meme game that quickly fell off the face of the Earth (say what you will about FNaF, at least it's still somewhat relevant). Maybe if that Kickstarted game of his gets a Switch port, it'll be a LITTLE more likely, but only because it'd give him Nintendo presence.

Abstain on want. While I don't support Baldi, I'm not against him either. If he could be incorporated in a way that's both fun and fitting, I'd be more impressed than mad.

Nominations: [Rerate] Rex x5

Top Bottom