• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
8.5/10

Can't read the text, but it looks like Fox is really excited, like he wants somebody to pet him. Cute. :3

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
8.5/10

golden globe vs silver club... i'll go for the silver club. :awesome:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
8.9/10

i like that show. too bad i can barely remember anything from it...

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
5/10
I'm unsure of what it is, but regardless, it kinda... stands too far away for a avy to look good. Maybe cut off the pointlessness on the top of it would help that a bit, but it just looks too small.

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
9/10
I love that picture, it is hilarious. -2 for super small text though D: but +1 for cuteness.

And the "show you used to watch" was Swat Kats. yes. It was a amazing show lol. That's Tbone from it.
Unless you meant you did remember, and didn't like it. Then I'd be sad :<.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
6/10 lol beyblade

9/10
I love that picture, it is hilarious. -2 for super small text though D: but +1 for cuteness.

And the "show you used to watch" was Swat Kats. yes. It was a amazing show lol. That's Tbone from it.
Unless you meant you did remember, and didn't like it. Then I'd be sad :<.
omg now I remember, that show was great!(although it's still foggy in my head) I'd rerate it to a 8 now that I remember.

:phone:

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
7/10.

You get a -10 penalty because he looks a lot like Tails from Sonic, and I don't like Tails. But then a +7 bonus because he looks just so sweet and innocent.

:phone:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
It's kind of hard (for me) to tell what it is. I do like the colors involved, as well as a very lax look to it, as in not all flashy and whatnot.

7/10

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
7/10
I hope the little pony was so savage it killed someone and started painting and bathing in it's blood. }=D

More serious though, MLP isn't really my thing, but it's pretty damn cute.

Top Bottom