• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranbat monthlies SC 8/14/2010

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yeah wtf someone tell Kidd to get down to Columbia for the next one! It's been way too long.

Hopefully I can scrounge up some of the mysterious "Charleston crew" I've been "training" and they'll come with me next time.

I vote we do some kind of cheap side-tournament. Low tier or Falcon Only or something wacky like that... Since we probably won't have enough for doubles.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
I completely agree with you Austin. A low tier tournament would be nice. And I'll start to save for recording devices

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Lol heck yeah. Its gonna b cazy. And no i don't think mario is low tier. I actually don't know who makes the cut for it. Good question though.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Pretty sure it starts with Link/Pikachu and works it's way down... Mario is above them, if I recall. Also thinking DK and Luigi might have made it to mid... but that's negotiable IMO... all of it is.

or we can just ban all high/top tiers except Falcon

edit : That tier list don't mean much to me, IMO, cause every time I look at it, I just look at Jigglypuff's position and laugh.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Falcon is awesome

Edit: True, but sadly she has won many tourneys in the last year or two though, hey it's fighting and the gayest characters are gonna be high up lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I can.
I'll suck your **** on the way.
not cause I feel I owe you
but cause I want to

10homos

edit : Kevin (coolkmnsnsun forgot his name) would probably be interested in hitchin' a ride with us too. maybe.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
hey just making a lil up date. here was the rest of the list. Also Yall can start coming at 10.

Oh sorry for being late with the rest of the results.
1.Austin
2.Crio
3.Yoshido
4.Snap
5.Spank
5.Kevin
7.Benji
7.Nuts
9.Guide

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
These will be my last Melee escapades. I previously mentioned the last one of these would be my last one period, but since they are ongoing, I'll continue to support them. Until they die out.

Top Bottom