• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranbat monthlies SC 8/14/2010

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS

Kidd - Holy **** man, your falcon is redonkulous. I honestly was not expecting it to be so fluid. I really enjoyed our match, I really enjoyed your insight. I dunno if I'm gonna stick with Marth, although the fact that you think I should means something. Next time, I'll get more than 1 stock off you in a match.

Yoshido - Dude, I need to play against you more, because I feel like I barely have at all. Lovin' the Yoshi as always man, and good luck at VCU (you're at VCU right?). Nice 4th place.

Snap. WTF man, 3rd? One of these times I'm gonna not lose to you in losers quarters. Sorry for picking Marth against you, I know you hate it, but I gotta play to win. Don't wanna sound salty but my goal for right now is to beat you in a tournament set, because you've eliminated me the past 2 times. <3 you bro

Scha - we didn't play, but your Doc *****.

Alex - good **** in teams friendlies, you have some silly characters. G&W 9 Hammer on Spencer was pretty hilarious

Spencer - you're not gonna read this because you don't post ever. but uh yeah can't wait to get hammered next weekend

TRC - missed you ******

Kevin - LOL Spencer is so salty about your Luigi.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
no but its your pound four name tag. held onto it all this time lmao.
oh my god, I love you. I need this.

lol Scha did you win at SSF4 too? hahaha

I would say I'm mad I missed this but honestly I had pretty much the best weekend of my life in Baltimore, so...

The Megas, are ****ing, awesome.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
They were biweekly, so every two weeks, but unfortunately things look bleak as far as I can tell.

From what I remember the dude who was running them is moving or something. Well uh, that's nice, but just because ONE DUDE is leaving doesn't mean everyone has to stop playing (did everyone stop playing Melee when I left Columbia? NO... right? lol)

We need someone in Columbia to step it up and find a hosting spot. SUCCEED WHERE I FAILED. When I was at USC I tried to talk their queer little gaming room into doing it; but no avail. Perhaps Charlie and Dill can work together to make something happen there.

If not someone should find a spot. Columbia *****, it's the middle of the state. I would host **** here but it'd be like 2 hours minimum for everyone, 5 or more for upstaters. ridiculous, Charleston sucks ***.

Let's actually DO THIS guys, let's make this stuff WORK!

o and btw any new people who I haven't met yet - money match? <3

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Yeah Austin, I took first in Street Fighter also. I guess my training in Seattle was too much for Columbia to handle. Just wanted to say that I did not drop a single game in the street fighter tournament and friendlies, Get at me I am RAW!!

Funny thing about the smash tournament was I was super close to not entering because of the rust. I guess my mindset from Street fighter carried over.

Get Bodied

Also, Yoshido I am interested in finding out who the top dogs are in the Columbia street fighter scene, and same for the Charleston scene. I always like to see how I stack up next to the top dogs.

Top Bottom