• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranbat monthlies SC 8/14/2010

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lols. this tourney turned into a smash fest. It was still pretty fun though. We had some Money matches. Lol pretty much TRC winning a gallon of gas. It was alot fun though. I was quite pissed about work though. I know when an how to answer nextime though(growls and shakes fist at walmart)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yeah dude that was some BS, it was your day off, >:o

I really hope there IS a next time. There better be :/ this venue is too good to pass up. if the dude can't run it anymore then someone needs to step it up and do it for him.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Hey yall were thinking of trying to put smash back in again. We just need peeps to show up lol. Plz let me know if intrested.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Ut oh we got some combatants. I told out of state threads about it. So all we can do now is wait. It'd be nice to get a good showing though.

@ PicMan, Oh snap, you finally made an account

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Seriously, I'd prefer you don't.
I'm broke on top of it...I'd have nothing to offer you...

I'm just *****ing because I can lawl

But by next summer, I should be in a good place to attend tournaments money wise (I hope)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
aww, i understand though omega. Hmm I wonder if kidd will make it to this one. I think scha won't be in town till the day after. Either way though will still have fun. an i'll be off cuzz my last day is that friday woot woot. Man i can't wait to play that blaze though. Mu-12. Oh an omega we'll definetly battle online.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
at the ranbats? there's a nice little community of people who love SF4/GG/BB here... that's what they do at ranbats primarily. and Tekken I guess. smash just sorta..... slides in place lol

wish I could go to next one... but... already made my plans for BitGenocide...

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
sniff sniff i guess i just have to catch RC another time. Hey scha. If your ever intrested in planing a trip U drive to my place. then i drive to rc. I'm all for it.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
hold your horses f@ggots
there may be time for RC yet. I am leaving for Baltimore that day; but maybe if the schedule of the event allows (aka, Megas aren't playing till late, or on Sunday) then maybe me and Jme can stop by and play till like 1 or 2 and then head out.

We'll see. don't lose all hope <3

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
that's a ridiculous notion, Snap. ridiculous.

... but if I make it (lol) me and my childhood best friend Jme will be teaming!!!! everyone MM him, it'll be easy and funny at the same time! (for who, though? <3)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
it's sad how my mind was like "well, I guess I could disappoint my friends and not go to Baltimore and instead play Melee here..."

**** my brain needs to calm down with the MELELEMLEMLEMLEMLEM

Top Bottom