• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranbat monthlies SC 8/14/2010

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I HIGHLY doubt the possibility of any actual tournament happening for us, because of numbers... but maybe, just maybe. def not teams though... we'll never have enough for teams :/ lol

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol a 4 team bracket. Ohh and I guess i should post up about the starting time. I'd us to be able to do singles at like 11:30 am. if thats okay with everyone. If more off yall need it to be later like at two. It'd be fine, its just that i have to leave at 1. But the place would still be open for yall

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Yess sir, I wanted to get a quick simple singles bracket going at the start of the day. it could be like a lil 3 to 5 dollar tourney,

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Me and Snap are gonna win doubles.

Then I'm gonna win singles.

[HYPE]

[/HYPE]

No but really Austin. We need to liberate a TV and play friendlies forever.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
This is looking nice, i can't wait. Oh and that reminds me. Yall bring as manny setups as possible. This will make it go even quicker

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
JUST SO YALL NO

IF YOU COME TO THIS

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY:

ROY DITTOS ON JAPES WITH ME

GANON DITTOS ON VENOM WITH ME

4 PLAYER ROY/GANON DITTOES ON JAPES/VENOM

ANY OTHER CHARACTER DITTO ON ANY OTHER SILLY STAGE

LUIGI DITTOS ON MKII ANYONE?

That is all

/caps

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
i Plan to go as long as i don't get blocked by work. I hope others come too. I haven't played you in a while.

TheBloodLusk

Smash Rookie
I think I'm going to this? Snap and Brandon are, so I guess that means I have to. Not that it's a bad thing that I am. Except for you all.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Austin what the **** dude.

Edit: I was mad enough to change your name from TRC to Austin.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
just doing a lil bumping. I hope to atleast see 5 people lol who knows maybe some other gamers will come out

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
O hey i was wondering. Does anyone have any recording devices they could bring to this shin dig. That would be much appreciated.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
bump

because I want to make sure people know this is pretty much the last time I'll be attending a Smash Bros. tournament (besides Tipped Off 6). So I'd like to see as many of you there as possible.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Thats freaking amazing to hear that your able to come man, im glad school worked out. I wish i could hang out with yall all day, but i have to work at 2

Top Bottom