• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raleigh Brawl Tournament, June 14th, Raleigh, NC

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ahhh more problems. The train can leave from charlotte to Raleigh Friday or Saturday, but only from 5:30 to 8:40 pm. The returning train is from 7:00 to 9:21 am on either day. This kinda makes for and awkward time situation. Also, my family is leaving in August for a vacation, so they wanna know if Jubilee will be in August. If it is, I'll definately be coming to this one way or another. Sorry I'm such a pain guys, I just really wanna go see everyone.

ptown

Smash Ace
hi dr pp! hi pom! hi jizzad! hi kristopher knorr! hi kin korn karn!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yeah, we need full set ups. I think we might have more TVs than brawls at the moment, so we also need more wiis.

Yeah I can pick you up and take you back.
Well I can bring Brawl and a Wii I dont have a TV at the moment I can use I think.

SO I'll try to come no promises.

Kotus

Smash Rookie
It will probably be 60/30/10, although it might be different depending on attendance.
mmmk:
is it best of three rounds per match-up or single round matches?...

Do we have to use one-locked-in char or can we change match to match/round to round ?...

I assume it's stock but how many lives?

Will there be a time limit?

For doubles team damage will be on, right?

Items off, right?

These are the things I'm gunna need to know....you know...the rules? lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well then, I'm almost entirely certain that I can make this, train or not. I'll get back to you with my plans as soon as I can.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dr. Peepee... i can vouch for Dama... he will **** you in whatever game he plays... the MAN is just that **** good... i'll probably beat you in brawl... but probably not melee since i haven't played since i was in the USA... but no pre johns man...

DAMA... it's still friday here... 10:48pm 2 be exact... but umm... in exactly 12 hours... i should be headed back that way... so it will be friday when i get there... or i guess 2day for yall.. butwhatever.. im lost... i'll be home around 7/8/9... not sure yet...

lord karn

Smash Master
mmmk:
is it best of three rounds per match-up or single round matches?...

Do we have to use one-locked-in char or can we change match to match/round to round ?...

I assume it's stock but how many lives?

Will there be a time limit?

For doubles team damage will be on, right?

Items off, right?

These are the things I'm gunna need to know....you know...the rules? lol
Just standard tourney rules.

Normal matches 2/3, winners and losers finals 3/5, normal counterpick rules (first stage is random, then loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character), team attack on, items off, 3 stock, 7 minute timer, matches not decided by sudden death but by percentage if time runs out.

I'll post a list of legal stages later. Haven't been decided yet.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Looks like I won't be coming after all. My family had other plans.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Is there gonna be another smashfest soon...

Oh yeah... I cant come 2 this tourney... there's an online tourney that I am doing that day... lol...

Foxy

Smash Master
GofG and I are going to see if we can make this. We missed Greensboro but this is even closer, and it's summer.

We'll probably be there.

vZakat

Half Genie
How long will this tourney last. I won't be able to make it in time to register but I would like to come by and hang out a bit (and own noobs).

lord karn

Smash Master
It will probably last deep into the night. There's not really a limit on time as long as you guys are gone by Sunday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright Karn, if you can still house me on Friday, then I have it mostly worked out. I'll come up to your house(I may need your address again) on Friday and stay the night. After that, I guess I'll ride with you to the tournament and my dad will pick me up(I forgot to mention that he has decided to bring me as well) from the tourney whenever he feels like it I guess. I can now bring my own setup if needed.
Karn, if something here doesn't sound good, then just let me know.

Malk

Smash Champion
the only thing that doesn't sound good is why you're staying at karn's and not my house mang

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
lazr roll lazr blah blah smash? is that spose to be funny? or are you guys that sorry? should i not even waste my time coming to this tourny? i might stay at home and play dr mario on the wii...cause u guys make me sick..lol (that was funny, get it? i guess not cause your sense of humor is a lil off. i kill viruses with pills of diff colors by stacking at least 3 vertically or horizontally. when i get rid of them all before my opponent i win.) and winning is what i do best nooooooobs. pay me for being better when i come to this tourny.

lord karn

Smash Master
That's the best way to play wolf online because lag is so bad.

pp, I'll give you my address later, I'm not sure exactly where I will be on that day. My number is 919-810-4681 if you have any questions.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Me and my bro will try to come to this, two questions tho, If I enter the singles, can I enter the doubles as well? Also, wil there be a prize?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Behr--> you vilt/krii/onlymaskde come 2 my house 2moro for some good ole fashion butt whooping in smash man... i'll wipe the carpet against yall... anybody else is welcome 2 come... just cant be loud tho... my grandma is gonna be sleep

MATT--> whenever you can... mail me my wifi adaptor man... and my old pokemon game... i'll give you my address 2moro... whenever i talk 2 you... r u still @ julz or u back @ home

BEHR

Smash Hero
Behr--> you vilt/krii/onlymaskde come 2 my house 2moro for some good ole fashion butt whooping in smash man... i'll wipe the carpet against yall... anybody else is welcome 2 come... just cant be loud tho... my grandma is gonna be sleep

MATT--> whenever you can... mail me my wifi adaptor man... and my old pokemon game... i'll give you my address 2moro... whenever i talk 2 you... r u still @ julz or u back @ home
I see what I can do Bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks Karn, I'll hit you up closer to Friday then. Yes Dama, you should still come to this. Who knows, you might be pleasantly surprised by some of the challengers.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
ali....i intend no homo by this but no matter how hard, black, and long your snake is, yopu cant tame me and i can go forever....no homo again. and all this trash talk! i wanna laugh in your face aftereating garlic cause i wear a wrist bracelet that asks me what wario would do while making my everyday decisions. yes. this isnt melee you cant use your higher tier to beat me as easily. waha! and dave i dont have your game i just moved and didnt see it. and i got your adapter tho. and see me online my code is 3781-0249-4077 yeah thats right...anyone who sees this can challenge me whores.lol i can type all day! and i'm off! wahhhhhh

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ill mm you in melee and brawl son! bring it at this tournament saturday if you think you got what it takes to beat a smash master

Echo do you want to team up at this event? If you dont would anyone else wanna team up with me.

Top Bottom