• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raleigh Brawl Tournament, June 14th, Raleigh, NC

lord karn

Smash Master
Place: 1000 Rutgers Court, Raleigh, NC, 27609
When: Saturday, June 14th

Doubles will probably start at noon, with singles happening afterward.

Price: $10 singles, $20 per team

The tournament will take place at Chris Mullins' place, one of the original Mourning Pirates. If you need housing post here. I can probably work out having people over at my dad's house the night before and the night of the tourney.

I'll post more specific rules for the tourney later.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
It depends on what's going on that day. If I'm not going to my ex's party, I'd like to go. Possibly doubles since I suuuuuuuck at singles.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This will be sweet if I can make it. I can only make one trip to Raleigh this summer according to parents, so if Jubilee is also this summer, then I can't make it. Great job in C3 Karn. You were close to gettin Tope.

lord karn

Smash Master
You can play Melee if you bring set ups.

I beat Tope in the tourney. @_@ I lost one of the three matches, though, maybe that's what you were watching.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whups, I guess I'll go check that out again. Good job Karn! Ali, dang it son, just when I think I might have a chance against ya, you go off for Kuwait. That's cool though, I'll get you eventually. Have fun in Kuwait though man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry man, got school to be at. Maybe you can check some vids I get put up while you're over there or somethin. I guess I'll try to catch you around August then. Poor Peter will be so lonely though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn, do you know if Jubilee will be during this summer? If it is, then I'll just plan on going to that. If not, then I'll go to this.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm trying to make it in August. If for some reason it doesn't happen there will definitely be some other tourney.

lord karn

Smash Master
Hmmm, there is a train from Charlotte to Raleigh for like $25. If your parents allowing you to drive that far is the problem, then maybe they would let you take the train.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I actually like brawl my philosophy is you will like the game if you play with bad people. O:

I see what I can do. Bro.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
....i...am ....there....... sign me up karn. bringing the fellas to this one too. (the sound wario makes when i do do my down smash)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I think me and 7th are coming 2 this... I just need 2 confirm that he is coming... and find a ride from G'vegas... to Raleighwood...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Is there an age limit? I'm only 14...
Yes you must be a man.

You must be swift as a coursing river
BE A MAN
With all the force of a great typhoon
BE A MAN
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

JK

Thier are never age limits.

and Karn do you need full setups?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i may end up coming to this doods. also ill mm some people in melee if there are any set ups. Maybe some mm's in brawl as well.

BEHR

Smash Hero
i may end up coming to this doods. also ill mm some people in melee if there are any set ups. Maybe some mm's in brawl as well.
I'll Bring a Melee Set up I love this game.

IamBrett

Smash Rookie
Yes you must be a man.

You must be swift as a coursing river
BE A MAN
With all the force of a great typhoon
BE A MAN
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

JK

Thier are never age limits.

and Karn do you need full setups?

count me in then.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn, thanks to your train idea I may be able to go. There are a few things I do need to know though. Who would be willing to pick me(just me, Twitch doesn't wanna ride a train or some other nonsense) up from where the train lets me off(possibly stay the night with them), and who would be willing to bring me back to the train station to leave?
Also, I've gotten much better since that last tourney(at brawl), so I'll see what I can really do with the great competition that NC has. LoZR, I've definately been keeping up with Melee, so you can expect from matches from me as well if I make it.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, we need full set ups. I think we might have more TVs than brawls at the moment, so we also need more wiis.

Yeah I can pick you up and take you back.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i can bring my wii and brawl...and melee. as well as backup cash for money matches....guess i'll go hit my hoezies up and get my munay

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I believe I can do this. Just as long as I remember that it's happening.

And yes, that's a problem for me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn, if you can get me, possibly house me for a day(not sure yet), and bring me back, then I have a full setup for ya. Am I fianlly gonna get to meet you Dama? All I know bout you is talk, I'd love to play some new people.

Kotus

Smash Rookie
Ummm is this still happening...Its getting close and I need some more details if I'm gunna come. What % of pot are prizes etc. I can bring a wii if you really need me to but w/e

lord karn

Smash Master
I can house you, pp.

It will probably be 60/30/10, although it might be different depending on attendance.

Top Bottom