• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's -562-Brawl Garage Tourney III: 3rd Strike *PICS UP!!!!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Wow, I just realized I have 2 guys from out of state plus someone 6 hours away going to this. I'm honored, really. I'll try to make this the best experiance I can and thanks for the support everyone
Last tourney was ****. Im sure this will **** just as hard. ;)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i might come to this and bring a tv

as long as there's at least one tv for melee, that's cool

hope my car lets me go

Race

Smash Lord
BRING MELEE, I have my own copyhere, so actually just bring a cube and a TV for it

Race

Smash Lord
WE have 4 TV's so far, so another would be really appretiated edrees!

My goal is 5 or 6, so things can run more smoothly

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
oh snap thats not enough..ok ill bring mine.

can more people bring theirs please??? seems like a pretty big tournout, everybody remember how boring nexus was without friendlies?? bring tvs pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Race

Smash Lord
If it's any constilation i'll help u lug the TV out and get it set up. . . only for you though ed

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
ill pay someone 2 dollars to bring their tv as welll..haha. cmon its a free 2 bucks
How about Races awesome combo plate :) Ill bring a tv though, not sure how big it will be. When i get home tonight ill check to see if it actually works, lol. Ill confirm again tonight or tomorrow morning :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
ok well i guess ill bring a brawl set up and melee set up.......with tvs so yea lol

i should get a free like...a hot dog or something for that lol jk......im still gonna buy a lot of food lol

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I want free stuff too. :( Ill bring the tv and wii. Like i said if the tv works that is :)

bbb

Smash Champion
lol, brendon is lame and is out of town and so is mio

also I can never seem to get ultra to do anything :[

either way I wouldn't be going

Race

Smash Lord
TO anyone who can take Praxis and the 805 ppl to the tourney you'll have day on me: Free admission to one event plus one "Race's too good combo" yes thats right.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Too bad I live like 7 minutes from the tourney. :(

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Someone find a ride for Prax, he came all the way from Washington! AND IS a peach player! what more do u need hehehe. He is at the burbank airport and can cover your gas, plus race will give you entry and food. SO PLEASE! Someone pick him up from there on sat ^_^

markeezy

Smash Cadet
so he will be at the burbank airport? i live 10 min away from that place and i'm planning to be at the tourney by 2:30 or 3 just before the doubles tourney

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
If markeezy doesn't pick Prax up, I will. I plan to get to the tourney early though, what time does he arrive?

Also maybe I can get 805 too, if I get an address or something then I can gauge it better.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
idk if i can go, i have to check if i have work. if i do, ill try to come after just to hang out or whatever, i havent played brawl since that last casual we did julian lol, and i played melee for 4 days on july 1-4 so i probably suck really bad right now but ill still see if i can make it

Top Bottom