• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's -562-Brawl Garage Tourney III: 3rd Strike *PICS UP!!!!

Sky`

Smash Lord
I know! How about we keep complimenting Sky's Peach!
Then I'll bring a set. =D

And Race... I'm going to be trying to make that movie pretty soon. I should have it done sometime... If I work on it like all day tomorrow and Wednesday. It's a movie of my trip there and back, so the main focus isn't the tourney, but it does have the majority of the time, if you get what I'm trying to say.

@Edreeses. I'm your biggest fan. Heads up.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Edrees, did you show sky the secret to make Peach the ultimate killing machine? Or does it only work with you?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
LMAO, idk Sky, only Edrees knows the true secret. He keeped on 3 stocking Champ, Furbs, Sbeezy and Myself. :(

Sky`

Smash Lord
>_<!!!!!!
I lost to S2 and... Uhh.
That one guy who uses Rob... Uhhhh...
That one guy who's mexican and Short and he uses Rob... Ummm...

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
S2? Oh yea i remember him, I lost to TwilightKirby. :( And Ms-king.

Race

Smash Lord
WTF is up with all the KIDS?!?! not only that, but they are pretty good too. .. nothing spectacular but are pretty decent.

one of them was really cocky he said he would beat champ like nothing. I was like "WTF!?! yeah right kid whatever, you'll need a few years before you can say that"

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
LMAO, idk Sky, only Edrees knows the true secret. He keeped on 3 stocking Champ, Furbs, Sbeezy and Myself. :(
The secret is that champ's room is the hyperbolic time chamber/room of spirit and time. you go in for what is 2 hours on the outside world but you really get 2 years worth of training with socals finest. :chuckle: furbs as well as jmex and friends training ftw

Charoo

Smash Champion
WTF is up with all the KIDS?!?! not only that, but they are pretty good too. .. nothing spectacular but are pretty decent.

one of them was really cocky he said he would beat champ like nothing. I was like "WTF!?! yeah right kid whatever, you'll need a few years before you can say that"
haha too good. That kid must be really cocky if he thinks he can handle the power of the captain.

The secret is that champ's room is the hyperbolic time chamber/room of spirit and time. you go in for what is 2 hours on the outside world but you really get 2 years worth of training with socals finest. :chuckle: furbs as well as jmex and friends training ftw
it's true. This was when Edrees went super saiyan 2. The whole room exploded, and many people were kill in the process. Then I was forced to reveal my bankai and stop edrees haha =)

Race

Smash Lord
Sorry for the late pics . . . . here we go

Edrees showing off his secret to the legendary peach

We approve!!

Peach players unite

furbs w/ nesses bat

FSmash

Edreess and Praxis doing one final peach ditto

more. . .

Race

Smash Lord

Tourney fun, this was taken at night when a lot of people left already

ajax mind gaming

Gamble, DSF and seng. . . lol @ seng

Mike and Pbody

mike was powering **** up, it was too much for the chair to handle.

Top Bottom