• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's -562-Brawl Garage Tourney III: 3rd Strike *PICS UP!!!!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'm coming in on flight 334 from Oakland to Burbank with Southwest. If anyone can pick me up, I'll pay gas! (Thanks for the help Edrees) Plane lands at 11:55. Also, we should swap cell #'s.

Thanks! :) Looking forward to this.

Sorry about needing the ride, but I didn't realize I can't rent a car due to my age :(

And if JuniorMints and Taldarin show up too, we're going to have all of the west coast peachers in one place. There's none in Oregon and I am alone in WA AFAIK. :)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
idk if i can go, i have to check if i have work. if i do, ill try to come after just to hang out or whatever, i havent played brawl since that last casual we did julian lol, and i played melee for 4 days on july 1-4 so i probably suck really bad right now but ill still see if i can make it
melee makes you better. no johns

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
haha yeah... fine
south vs north? (sort of lol)

or just best of the west :)
North vs South quite literally means me vs every other Peach player. :chuckle:

I'm pretty much alone for Oregon and WA. So, CREW BATTLES. I get 12 stock, each of the other players there splits up 12 stock. Northwest vs Southwest w00t w00t!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
If markeezy doesn't pick Prax up, I will. I plan to get to the tourney early though, what time does he arrive?

Also maybe I can get 805 too, if I get an address or something then I can gauge it better.
You won't be :/ I get there at 11:55, then have to pick up bags...it'd be pretty close.

so he will be at the burbank airport? i live 10 min away from that place and i'm planning to be at the tourney by 2:30 or 3 just before the doubles tourney
This might work perfectly. I'll check this thread early in the morning, during my layover and when I arrive to see if you confirm or not.

If you can't, let me know. TY.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Race look like I wont be able to bring a tv. Im already bringing 6 people (Including myself) in a 5 passenger car. O_O So i dont think ill have anymore room for anything. :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
Race look like I wont be able to bring a tv. Im already bringing 6 people (Including myself) in a 5 passenger car. O_O So i dont think ill have anymore room for anything. :)
somebody is gonna go in the trunk haha

also first place is going to be rich =) 70-20-10

edit: i claim 70% of the credit for keep this thread alive ever since it was posted >_<

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Man This Tourney Is Going To ****!!!

oiMrXio

Smash Cadet
I'll probably show up with a T.V and a Wii. I don't have a teammate for doubles, anybody wanna team?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
well i have work from 11-7 so i guess ill miss most of the tourny but ill call after to see if i can make it to the after tourny hang out if you guys arent full from the bbq i guess

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
flight delays and changes :/ I won't be in Burbank till 2:25. If anyone can still pick me up please let me know, otherwise it looks like I can get a friend to pick me up around then. Singles starts at 4 right?

Race

Smash Lord
Yeah around that time, you have my # rite? just give me a call to check on the status of rhe tourney.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Great meeting up with the other Peachers :) Good matches, Sky and Edrees!
And thanks for the matches DSF, Bigfoot, and Mike!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
this was okay I guess, It was really really HOT! the food was too good. The tournament started an hour late, which should've happened >_> I was really disappointed that LOVAGE didn't freaking go, especially since I brought Melee.

Top Bottom