• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yea i clearly remember some kid telling yehs to go snake no matter what. I guess he chose not to listen...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Anti is a player from ny, he places high all the time. He plays alot of characters, and is ranked like number 2 on the wifi ladder or something. He was pretty good tbh, but keitaro exaggerates and couldn't pick up anti's style fast enough.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lol why am I some guy charging!? but that was definately funny.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I found Blue challenging one night that I played him, but I have his style pretty memorized now. He has to work on being different like Malcom. His Toon Link is getting ok, I guess.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I hate Toon Link. That piece of **** is so ugly on how it floats like a paper airplane. That little boy will never get any chicks unlike Falco who already dated ZSS and now has Peach all over his gun.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I hate Toon Link. That piece of **** is so ugly on how it floats like a paper airplane. That little boy will never get any chicks unlike Falco who already dated ZSS and now has Peach all over his gun.
I heard Falco was also recently sighted with some chick named Marth

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
No setups = eazy's dorm.

Setups = my dorm.

only bschung/rookie/me/woly/sometimes kashif and EL/keitaro/eazy once provides setups. my tv's sound is gone so i doubt people wanna compete on that. the lounge tv is broken in my building. EL and Kashif are too lazy to bring their tv's. So I will talk to Eazy and see. If people bring lots of setups i have no problem having it at my dorm.

no johns people...xD

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, Pride checked it when I first posted it before I changed it to Eazy's dorm soon after.

There's a good chance i won't be able to make this one due to all my English hw being due tomorrow night, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom