• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If anyone wants to come cheer me up after I get ***** up the *** with a splintery broomstick sans lube from my linear algebra final(12-3 today) that'd be nice.
I may bother ya later tonight then :bee: I'll text you when I want my Falco wants that fat masked Kirby.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Woly got a way of recording videosssss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGqaiSckzs
Eazy vs Yes Falcon Ditto, I think I got the title right, correct me if I'm wrong.

And anyone in MOB that wants videos uploaded and such can just lemme know.

Also, does anyone know what settings to set these things on for better quality? I had it record in .AVI and converted to wmv to save size, so I feel like I'm doing it backwards, anywho, lemme know, thanks.

Keitaro

Well you're going to have to bring your Wii and an extra controller then cuz my stuff is at home.
Aww, you sucker. Well I have my Wii and some cables on me, not sure what ones though but I should be able to get everything together for play. I'll text ya.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I guess he expected to get hit by something so wanted to barrel cancel it.

I've coined a new term for diddy antics, you're free to use it but I expect royalties.

"Bananagins"™

Keitaro

What the heck was that at 3:08?
I was trying to hit him with my Up-B for fun. It's sad that I won the first 2 matches by alot and then when I started to have fun I lose and that's the only match put up :/

EAZY DID THE SAME THING TOOOOOO!!!!! YA *******!!!!!!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Can't you just send me the .bin file of the replays? I'll just put them on my SD card and play/record it from there.
I could do that but my Wii has custom music and my replays are saved with no tripping, so you'd need to set your music to what I have and run it with no tripping. If you have homebrew channel installed it's not a problem.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman

I could do that but my Wii has custom music and my replays are saved with no tripping, so you'd need to set your music to what I have and run it with no tripping. If you have homebrew channel installed it's not a problem.
I run a different music code for my wii: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5829037&postcount=130

Basically it plays whatever song you tell it to via button combination or something. IE:
284DE4B0 00000380 <-- A + B
4A000000 90180F06
14000076 FF00273B <-- OoT Medley
E0000000 80008000

Plays the Ocarina of Time Medley when I hold A+B while the map's loading. I find it more convenient to just have a bunch of combinations for the music than a set list for each stage.

Never heard of incompatibility between tripping/non-tripping wii's, but that'll take like 10 seconds to fix.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Awww lucas that almost seems like a compliment :p if i didnt' make such sexy sig pics i'd maybe put that as my sig xD

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol kashif ****** me xD

woly i sent you two replays but idk which ones which. i only want the one of my wolf vs pride's yoshi on fd :D ty ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom