• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u guys have the funniest matches ever. if anyone can play thru that crap wifi im willing to since i cant come to Ru most thursdays lol

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wow that was extensive **** and I liked it.
To bad it could never be us because I'm already leagues ahead of that dude in this match up:)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
He and keitaro play completely diff vs marth. Keitaro bases most of his matchups off of laser pressure, and sk92 doesnt seem to much. Atleast not vs marth. I think a mix of their styles would work for the best, but I guess when you are ****** your opponent that badly, you dont need to camp them lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm able to Reverse Boost Pivot Grab consistenly enough now. You'll see me doing it alot in my last tourney against Tbagz if the video is ever put up. I just gotta learn the b-throw after the grab. It's looks too sexy. I'll get it down in the next couple days hopefully.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Keitaro why the h3ll would it take you a few days to learn to bthrow? Maybe Im missing something lol

Keitaro

Brawl isn't that easy to learn. I can prolly do it in one day, same as waveshining, but I can't do either in tourney the day I learn it cause I didn't practice it enough.

Keitaro

Practicing is underated. People lose to people and say they haven't played in a week/weeks acting like it was cause they didn't practice and it's prolly true.

Most Falcos that I watch play disgust me cause they don't know how to do simple techs or right moves to use at times cause they don't practice to learn it.

Less practice is needed in Brawl than Melee indeed, but I know for sure that my Falco has alot it needs to learn which include matchups, AT's, and being comfortable with both.

Edit: Practice also makes dumber players beat smarter players. Happens all the time :D

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Ftilting, in the way that I and only I do it, doesn't work against Izumi anymore, I gotta find another game to play preferably one with very soft music and male vocals bordering on female.

Keitaro ur honesty in that statement is truly mind-blowing. I really think u just need to "space" ur f-tilts better and maybe use another move every once in awhile. Or just stick to ur bird.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Malcolm speaks the truth, but instead the word "spacing," I would use the word "spamming." Yes, you should spam ftilts as Snake :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Dude U Said You Have To Practice Backthrow! What Is There To Practice?????

Keitaro

Everytime I laser or jab to RBPGrab I end up down throwing instead of b-throwing. I have messed up and d-thrown at least 8 times in a row.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lol take your mind off autopilot, and THINK, then press back instead of down. LOL at u comparing this 2 waveshining.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Barely won? I definitely had a fresh stock lmao don't be fantasizing now.

Edit: also, apparently playing like crap doesnt cut it for a legit excuse anymore, so sadly i must say to you, no juansies

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You didn't even remember that you were on your last stock. Now you're going to tell me you were at 0% or something? Yeah, ok...

Playing like crap is indeed a pretty legit excuse. We both know that my best > your best. ~_~

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i remember that i ***** you and that i felt like it wasn't even close ok? besides i trust my memory of that set over your's so i still think i 2 stocked u that last round. i never "barely won" vs u in winners finals that day.

mm me when you're having a good day :p

and if playing like crap is a legit excuse, convince ur fellow panelists. we can both benefit from that excuse as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom