• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Why is it even a big deal? Pride drives, and my dorm is a 5 minute drive from yehs's place. No one is perfect, its not like he got sent to a different state or something wow.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol ill come once winter break starts. mom can drive me there.

anyway is there anyone who can record matches? i wanan get recorded and make a vid

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Why is it even a big deal? Pride drives, and my dorm is a 5 minute drive from yehs's place. No one is perfect, its not like he got sent to a different state or something wow.
So far awaaaaaaay we wait for day-ee-yay!!!

You just put the h to mess with me now don't you...peesha shiet...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This is Chen speaking, this is a experimental, low budget video from me. It is Behind the scenes of the smash commnity Spin off. Just a spin off, has random errors and just slapped together, not as funny as the real one so don't get all angry,

Watch it in high quality, full screen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iosHBDM4YNk

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wrote a six page paper and four two page essays on Monday night.

I just had to...not sleep...and go to school the next day as a zombie, and present the twenty slide PowerPoint presentation for my PC Hardware class that I also made that night.

lmao

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I wrote a six page paper and four two page essays on Monday night.

I just had to...not sleep...and go to school the next day as a zombie, and present the twenty slide PowerPoint presentation for my PC Hardware class that I also made that night.

lmao

O___________________________o

Your amazing.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
only online could inui ever say nah trick

i seriously can not fathom him saying that in person. my mind hurts when i attempt to think about it

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chibo, I will do/say anything in person that I do/say online.

Ask people that have spent long periods of time with me.

Jason apparently knows.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Keitaro should have stayed in school:(
Atleast his creative excuses are still the same.

Keitaro

Keitaro approves of this:

new possible best seller?
Obviously cause Falco's in it :bee:

@ Woly: Yeah, looks like there are no more smashfests till next year.

Has been a great semester Team MOB. I'm hoping to actually have a biggerish "like 30 or more people" tourney held at Rutgers next semester. I also want to update the first page with Woly in the members section along with other updates. I'll prolly do that part when I bother Eazy's dorm over the weekend.

Now everyone finish your **** STUDYING!!!!!!

Keitaro

OH MAN!! NE-YO SINGING WITH MY FAV GIRL SINGER UTADA HIKARU!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoSH1uYqcyc

Yeah so Utada's new english album is going to be written and produced by both Stargate and Ne-yo.

Who's Stargate you ask? 2 amazing Norway white dudes that made: Irreplacable, So Sick, Closer, Take a Bow, Miss Independent, With You by Chris Brown......I can list songs forever :p

Sorry for the random Ne-yo fanboism. Deal with it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
my gf and her sexy shota azns are going to rutkers therefore its the place to be for the sexy of all asian momas

ive never talked liek that before. feels good. only in this thread guys

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Majority of hot girls at RU are asian.
Are you really the authority on this? lololololol

Every race of girl has a nice hot population at rutgers. White, Black, Spanish, Asian,( brown and yellow) everything. Rutgers in general has alot of hot girls.

What is the obsession with Asian girls anyway?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess spam didn't tell everyone that all the hoes on spamwatch left him. Apparently they were only with him cuz of all the money he had/saved from tournies. Seeing as tho he enters nothing n doesnt make much money anymore, I see why they all left. Spam needs to step it up if he wants his hoes back.

I'm sure the Spamwatch says its keitaro time...Keitaro has all of spams hoes now!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess spam didn't tell everyone that all the hoes on spamwatch left him. Apparently they were only with him cuz of all the money he had/saved from tournies. Seeing as tho he enters nothing n doesnt make much money anymore, I see why they all left. Spam needs to step it up if he wants his hoes back.
?? My hoes give ME money, not the other way around son.

Every race of girl has a nice hot population at rutgers. White, Black, Spanish, Asian,( brown and yellow) everything. Rutgers in general has alot of hot girls.
There are more hot asian girls than other hot girls on campus.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I guess thats what you will see when you go to computer class alot, and stay away from fail avenue. Have you even been to cook douglass this year lol? This also has to do alot with how biased you are towards asian women by default.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I guess thats what you will see when you go to computer class alot, and stay away from fail avenue. Have you even been to cook douglass this year lol? This also has to do alot with how biased you are towards asian women by default.
Ya, I had a class on Douglass. And despite fail avenue sucking, I had to go to a class there and to play smash @ your place so I've been there quite a bit. I'm not biased, I just don't see very many not asian girls that are hot @ Rutgers.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Cook/Douglass is an abysmal void of horse $hit and grass. There is nothing appealing about that campus and that makes any girls there unobtainable because that place is a horrid cesspool of abominable crap.

There are tons of hot girls on fail ave, and tons of hot girls on busch. Busch is amazing and the best. Yes, Eazy, I'm biased, sukkadik :laugh:. Only time I've been on livi is for smash at night so I don't see many girls so I can't judge that.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lmao @ mog

If anyone wants to come cheer me up after I get ***** up the *** with a splintery broomstick sans lube from my linear algebra final(12-3 today) that'd be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom