• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol.

I'm sure I could if I actually trained.

Dude you make it sound like I'm training day and night and going to tournies left and right and not doing well.

I went to like...6 Brawl tournies I THINK. And even then I did not train or go to those tournaments regularly.

Also...why are you suddenly being an a$$?

I know that's a dumb question considering who I'm talking too, but still, I'm curious.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I have legit johns for not coming tomorrow.

Your crew battle is pushing singles back till later.

And I do plan on playing other games competitively when they come out. Namely BlazBlue and SFIV

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ahh i am so unrefined and i dont know much still on certain matchups and stages. we need an epic day when i play keitaro/spam/yehs for hourssss

1st/2nd split: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) ($180)
1st/2nd split: Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar/Kirby) ($180.00)
3: Keitaro (Falco/Snake) ($72.00)
4: ksizzle (Dedede) ($24.00)
5: Yes! (Snake) ($12.00)
5: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) ($12.00)
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
7: Chrome Pirate (Diddy Kong)
9: Kai
9: Munk
9: Umbra
9: Mr. Clutch
13: Seph

but yea i need to palce better altho there were like 50 pple

good sht keitaro and yehs u guys did soo good in teams and singles, ill get there

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yay!! Thanks dude, Yes and I struggled hard to get up there in both teams and singles. Not to shabby yourself in singles this time. I know you'll be able to improve upon that, you have alot of potential.

Keitaro

Thanks, everytime I feel like I start to learn one of your characters you pull out another strong one. Once I learn how to beat all 30 something of your characters within the next 5 years so I can beat you consistently :p

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Thanks, everytime I feel like I start to learn one of your characters you pull out another strong one. Once I learn how to beat all 30 something of your characters within the next 5 years so I can beat you consistently :p
its a shame i like playing everyone XD

Keitaro

get @ my ike chaingrab keitaro
lol!! Your Ike vs Yes's Falcon was the funniest matches I've ever seen in Brawl! The best one was the first one cause your **** talk was crazy and you beat Yes in 1 minute, too good!!

Edit: No Johns Yes!! <3

Edit 2: lol @ Magus, Tec0, and Spam synchronizing. If Magus didn't enter singles yesterday ya'll would have synchronized not entering. Ya'll should come to a tourney with the same color shirt or same haircut or something. That'd be mad stupid but funny.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmaooo i can't john about malcolm's ike. it's TOOO GOOOD gah dayum that ike...

"come here lemme talk to ya" *grab* whatchu know about the ike's wall of pain?? *bairs*

my personal favorite is the reverse falcon punches tho ^_^

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yea ok it was 5 secs but still.... u know how many frames goes into that **** lol i was really just testing the sound.... so i just made anything... but i'm gonna put a real one out like a couple weeks from now

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i wanna learn falco, i was using him in friendlies and was playing soo stupid having soo much fun with the wave grab or w.e omggg u can totally play like a spazz and shoot a lot of lazers yet win

Keitaro

Falco is a fun chracter to use and watch, I just hate watching ugly Falco's though "yuck!!" We should Falco ditto so I can see your Falco and show you some moves.

I was very happy to see Kid's Falco at the tourney cause tech skill-wise he was definitely more impressive than mine. I can Keitaro Time better though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea him and rule 34 were good falcos. i was impressed at kids glidetossing on chromepirate , anyway i need a bigger variety of chars.

this post is just to test a sig

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Any chance of a MOB smashfest before turkey day?

And Chris, are you on busch anytime tomorrow? I know you're leaving for home tomorrow but if we could meet up sometime on busch or C/D so that I could pick up my wiimote that'd be great.

8:40~10:00 class on busch
10:55~12:15 on C/D
3:20~4:40 on busch

Gimme a text whenever we can meet? Thanks bro

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
So uh, someone still has my SD card.

I wanna watch my replays but I can't without my music list apparently ><

Or Keitaro, can you send me the .txt file with all the music stuff setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom