• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You look toward us when you want help to get better when you guys have kashif right there XD

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Kashif is part of the problem, lol. He could easily make everyone at Rutgers significantly better than they are right now if he didn't have such a negative attitude towards the game and helped you get better against Meta Knight.
No I'm not. I have told many smashers on various occasions exactly how I improve. I gave VERY easy to follow advice consisting of what I consider to be common sense. It is as follows: Pay attention to what you do. When you see yourself getting punished over and over for doing [insert single action here] STOP DOING IT. When you see yourself getting rewarded over and over for doing [insert single action here] KEEP DOING IT. That is EXACTLY how I play. It's not my fault if this state is riddled with idiots who repeatedly perform the exact same actions over and over again regardless of how much they get ***** for doing so.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Thats why your supposed to help them get out of those bad habbits
I can't force people to push different buttons or go inside their brain and stop whatever thought process results in them pushing the same buttons. If every single action being done is the exact same action they have been doing for months now(see Keitaro, Yes, Pride, Blue, and most of this state) if they did literally ANYTHING different it would be an improvement.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I can't force people to push different buttons or go inside their brain and stop whatever thought process results in them pushing the same buttons. If every single action being done is the exact same action they have been doing for months now(see Keitaro, Yes, Pride, Blue, and most of this state) if they did literally ANYTHING different it would be an improvement.
This is why the people you stated believe there is a MASSIVE skill gap between you then me and inui

Eazy23

Smash Lord
U don't see my name in that list do u atomsk? I pride myself on improving and learning from my mistakes. My opinion of Kashif in comparison to you and inui is based more off of mental play than anything. I RARELY see kashif doing stupid things, he also learns patterns quickly. Trevor, you are VERY good at this game, but are you mentally on Kashif's level? Is Inui?

Granted you to may be able 2 beat amazing people just like he can, but when it comes down to it, he is a smarter player imo. I never try to take anything away from either of you tho, I'm proud of what you guys can do. But your inability to think on Kashif's level is what allows you to lose to the people that you SHOULD NOT be losing to, EVER.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who have I been losing to that Kashif wouldn't ever lose to? ChuDat and NEO are amazing and probably better than Kashif and losing occassionally to Atomsk is perfectly understandable. My other recent loss...Mew2King, lmao. >_>;

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. Noobs.

Kashif and I talk high level Brawl almost every night.

Set-ups, option select scenarios, etc.

Then he whines at me for squandering my talent or complains that he wants me to go to tournies so he can play me.

But by that time I'm already watching free pron on the intrawebs so I just give him the old "lol @ playing Brawl competitively" and continue about my business.

I guess I could teach some of you how to get good. But then of course I'm lazy as sh*t.

Ah, well.

*goes to watch hentai.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Why are you Lyao?

You would have to give me a time period in which you would even care about your losses. Knowing you, you will say "within my last 3 tournies I havent loss to anyone I shouldn't have". But what about losing to yehs? What about being taken to last stock last hit vs peirce? What about almost losing to Malcolm? I always hear people saying how close they were to beating you, which is fine. I'm not at all taking away your victories. But You can't ignore how close your sets with people are, and you can't ignore your losses. Keitaro destroyed your marth in tournament. Yehs forced you off of your main.

Kashif doesn't have these stories of OMG IT WAS SO CLOSE. He just learns you, and wins. Point Blank.

Like why does your ego force you to defend yourself against the obvious? Does the fact that 95 percent of smashers aren't able to pick up on what you're doing change the fact that the player who DOES know what you're doing is better than you?

You have more tourny accomplishments than Kashif and no one will argue that. Do these accomplishments hit you so hard that you think you are better? Is that really whats happening right now? I honestly don't know why you are even arguing, unless you honestly think you are better, smarter than Kashif.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You would have to give me a time period in which you would even care about your losses. Knowing you, you will say "within my last 3 tournies I havent loss to anyone I shouldn't have". But what about losing to yehs? What about being taken to last stock last hit vs peirce? What about almost losing to Malcolm? I always hear people saying how close they were to beating you, which is fine. I'm not at all taking away your victories. But You can't ignore how close your sets with people are, and you can't ignore your losses. Keitaro destroyed your marth in tournament. Yehs forced you off of your main.

Kashif doesn't have these stories of OMG IT WAS SO CLOSE. He just learns you, and wins. Point Blank.
I lost to Yes just like how Kashif lost to some random Diddy before at a Rutgers weekly. Being really inexperienced in a match-up will cause defeat if the other person knows what they're doing, especially when the other character has the advantage. Other than that, I've been consistently beating good players and only losing to top class players that are quite possibly better than Kashif.

Almost losing happens to everyone. What's your point?

Who cares if my Marth lost to Keitaro? Marth isn't a character I take seriously anymore. Yes forced me off of my main? I won losers finals at a tournament against him with MK and crushed him at KotC with MK. What are you talking about? When I went Dedede and lost because my Dedede is garbage now? I made up for that at that tournament by getting 2nd and still taking the 1st set from Atomsk in grand finals.

Like why does your ego force you to defend yourself against the obvious? Does the fact that 95 percent of smashers aren't able to pick up on what you're doing change the fact that the player who DOES know what you're doing is better than you?

You have more tourny accomplishments than Kashif and no one will argue that. Do these accomplishments hit you so hard that you think you are better? Is that really whats happening right now? I honestly don't know why you are even arguing, unless you honestly think you are better, smarter than Kashif.
I never said I was better than Kashif. I no longer view him as a player on another level than Atomsk and I. We have clearly proven that we are at the very least his equals at this point.

Emblem Lord said:
lol. Noobs.

Kashif and I talk high level Brawl almost every night.

Set-ups, option select scenarios, etc.

Then he whines at me for squandering my talent or complains that he wants me to go to tournies so he can play me.

But by that time I'm already watching free pron on the intrawebs so I just give him the old "lol @ playing Brawl competitively" and continue about my business.

I guess I could teach some of you how to get good. But then of course I'm lazy as sh*t.

Ah, well.

*goes to watch hentai.
Stop talking about what you could do so much. If you're not going to ever do anything, don't bother talking about it.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I never said I was better than Kashif. I no longer view him as a player on another level than Atomsk and I. We have clearly proven that we are at the very least his equals at this point.

t.
Stop assuming that you and atomsk are at the same skill level first of all.

2nd of all- Poor example as far as bringing up kashif. Spam loss to a diddy player within weeks of brawl coming out. You loss to Yehs very recently, not as a new experience, but as a result of him getting a bit better and finally getting a win off of you. The two aren't comparable. You knew exactly what Chris and Snake could bring to the table, you just weren't able to figure out his strat and get the win fast enough. Spam had never fought bananas in his life.... How do you compare the two?

As I stated before, the great things you do are not what I make my claim off of. Lets say for instance, all three of you can beat everyone in the country besides dsf m2k and azen ok? However, If I were to tell you that one of you was going to lose to keitaro( no offense bro) you tell me who its going to be or could be and who its DEF NOT GOING TO BE.

Now tell me why you made your choice on who it may be and who its DEF not going to be? Don't post with results on omg I beat this person I beat this person. I'm talking about your ability to read people's patterns, punish, and create strategies ON THE SPOT that will ensure you a victory.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Who have I been losing to that Kashif wouldn't ever lose to? ChuDat and NEO are amazing and probably better than Kashif and losing occassionally to Atomsk is perfectly understandable. My other recent loss...Mew2King, lmao. >_>;
HWWAAATTT???

I like how Spam's skill gets ****ted on by Inui and Atomsk consistently but I haven't seen him lose to anyone besides Mew2king in months while beating both of them at the same time.

Scratch that, I like how they **** on everyone's skill.

No wait, scratch that I like how everyone is ****ting on everyone else's skills.

We all need to just practice and get better.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
There is nothing wrong with giving proper critique of another player's skill. Nothing at all... No one is perfect and there is nothing wrong with that. Inui is an elitist with an ego, I am a realist with a brain. Read over our statements and tell me who is right and who is wrong.

All Inui does is go back and say waaaah I beat this person even tho I loss to this person. My point is that SPAM DOESN"T LOSE TO THIS PERSON!!!!!

Every kinda big name Inui beats he says " I would like to see how Kashif would have done" As if there is anything in this game that he can do that Spam cant. I just dont get it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Stop assuming that you and atomsk are at the same skill level first of all.
Stop assuming Kashif is unbeatable for Atomsk and I just because he memorizes all of the stuff you Rutgers people do and you're not good enough to mix it up so you get *****.

He needs to enter singles at something Atomsk and I are at for once. Jason carried him to a teams win against us barely and he got rocked with Tec0 on his team. But he's only doing teams. I really want to compete against him in singles.

As if there is anything in this game that he can do that Spam cant.
Yeah, it's called going OOS.

Keitaro

Spam has rocked ya'll and everyone else in NJ consistently, from Febuary to October.

I doubt that'll change after 1 month of no singles play.

Even if he were to lose to one of ya'll, big whoop. It's like me beating Atomsk the times I did. Although I'm able to do it you don't see me placing first in tournies like he does.

Same with Spam, although you guys are able to do some nice things without Azen or M2K around I still see ya'll as Atomsk and Inui and him as Teh Spamerer aka the smarter guy.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
The first statement was me telling you that atomsk are on the same level. He is better than you...
The mix it up thing..
This is coming from someone who in melee had such a predictable, non mixed up style that spam would tell me EVERYTHING that you would do? I literally played you and said wow this is what Inui will do NO MATTER WHAT, and I was right, because everytime we played you did the SAME EXACT ****!!!

I do not play stupdily, or repetitive. I simply main marth. I've also mained toonlink sheik dk kirby luigi etc. Find me one person who says I'm a stupid player who can't mix it up. I know where I'm bad and there are very few areas of inability as far as my smashing goes. You gave up every character that took a brain to win with and now you play meta with the gameplan all laid out for you. Omg let me copy what m2k does and what kashif tells me to do and I win. You think that if every person in New jersey played meta and snake you would be winning as much as you do? honestly?

edit- oops forgot 2 put lmao at the whole going oos thing. Good one

As for those players at rutgers who can't mix it up, yea it may be true but both of them have proven that you are not on a level where you can **** them. You don't feel confident vs keitaro's falco, and you've already shown that you can lose to yehs. As for me, I don't expect much of myself vs you because I'm not good vs meta, point blank.

U dam sure wont be beating me with any character besides meta LMAO you better pray I roll into a fully charged fsmash or something vs ur snake.

Playing meta can take you to the moon and beyond inui, but your smashing brain will ALWAYS keep you a nice amount below Kashif. Sorry, I know its been bugging you since melee but, thats how life goes.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Find me one person who says I'm a stupid player who can't mix it up.
Hi.

You think that if every person in New jersey played meta and snake you would be winning as much as you do? honestly?
Yes, because I am better.

U dam sure wont be beating me with any character besides meta LMAO you better pray I roll into a fully charged fsmash or something vs ur snake.
Idiot. My Snake beats players vastly superior to you. I just beat Forte with Snake.

I'm done talking. I'm just going to win. Unlike you, I can do more than talk. That's all you've ever done when it comes to Brawl.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Don't kid yourself inui, seriously. You got nothing on me as far as smashing goes outside of always using a better character than I do and thats blunt honesty. But you keep winning i'm proud of you. but I am going to LMAO when you lose to someone you aren't supposed to, just proving that you got a LONG way to go.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
inui's ego = automatic argument..... inui just thinks he's above the critisism of people he can beat, even if its something helpful he's gonna be too much of an ******* to even care and get like 3 pages of results and bull**** that no one really cares about and ****s up the thread

PRiDE

Smash Lord
inui's ego = automatic argument..... inui just thinks he's above the critisism of people he can beat, even if its something helpful he's gonna be too much of an ******* to even care and get like 3 pages of results and bull**** that no one really cares about and ****s up the thread
Actually, I found this thread to be quite beneficial.

Keitaro

Team MOB's 6th Thursday Money Tournament/Smashfest Baby!!!!

Yup, MOB's 6th one.

Let's try something new and make this a $3.00 tournament please.

Neutrals:

Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Lylat

Counterpicks:

Delphino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halbred
Castle Seige
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokestadium 1

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Idiot.

in all due respect inui has been doing very well recently, him and atomsk have stepped it up lol
My performance at Chu's said:
Teams Bracket:
Bye
Defeated Deez and P~S, 2-0
Defeated Candy and Boss, 2-1
Defeated G-regulate and Omni, 2-0
Defeated NinjaLink and D1, 3-0
Defeated G-regulate and Omni, 3-2
1st/26

Singles Bracket:
Bye
Defeated Kirbstir, 2-0
Defeated Boss, 2-1
Lost to ChuDat, 0-2
Defeated Candy, 2-0
Defeated Forte, 2-1
Lost to NEO, 1-2
5th/50
:)

Keitaro

You lost to a Kirby and a Marth......with Metaknight.

Besides that, you beat Forte in Metaknight dittos?? :/

If you beat Neo or Chu maybe I would give you more props. And thats just a maybe cause they play Marth and Kirby and your a Metaknight.

Keitaro

Ouchies, but anyways Inui you really gotta stop calling people these words: "stupid, idiot, your dumb" or anything similar cause its very annoying. You did it to me once and I was actually pretty pissed and I rarely get pissed.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i really dont care who was in agreement with me, just let it be known that im not gonna sit back and let him call me an idiot like im some little *****

PRiDE

Smash Lord
i really dont care who was in agreement with me, just let it be known that im not gonna sit back and let him call me an idiot like im some little *****
Now that's a more politically correct term! Thank you. =)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I don't hate Inui he just gets way to egotistical. He tries to set himself on a level that he feels his accomplishments allow him to be on. By the way he talks you would have thought he WON that tourny in md, and beat azen chillin chu neo to do it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Stop assuming Kashif is unbeatable for Atomsk and I just because he memorizes all of the stuff you Rutgers people do and you're not good enough to mix it up so you get *****.

He needs to enter singles at something Atomsk and I are at for once. Jason carried him to a teams win against us barely and he got rocked with Tec0 on his team. But he's only doing teams. I really want to compete against him in singles.
I actually don't have Eazy's style completely memorized yet, I just **** him anyways :bee:

Barely beat you guys? wtf, me and Jason ROCKED you two WAAAAAAAAAAY harder then you beat me and tec0. Me and tec0 took a SET off of you, whereas you and Trevor took a MATCH off of me and Jason :laugh:. I didn't want to camp cuz I had Jason on my team and every single time I was ****** you Trevor's Wario came out of nowhere and hit me away. I only started camping on the Halberd match of the second set, which resulted in me having 3 stocks at one point during the match when Jason had 1. You contributed one C4 explosion on Pokemon Stadium when Jason decided to suck balls and take less damage, do less damage, and probably get less kills too.

Singles Bracket:
Bye
Defeated Kirbstir, 2-0
Defeated Boss, 2-1
Lost to ChuDat, 0-2
Defeated Candy, 2-0
Defeated Forte, 2-1
Lost to NEO, 1-2
5th/50
So....you had one impressive win, that being Boss. Then again, Boss uses mediocre characters. I'd count Forte but he's lost to Trevor in Meta vs Dedede like 5x now when a small red button on the controller > Trevor's Dedede. If Trevor wins that matchup against a Meta with Dedede, you winning with Snake is not all that impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom