• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
who are the pple that are gonna do crews with us? =[ i sucks
We usually don't do crews and since Yes is jumping to EC's crew for their crew battle, I'll probably go with Team Dumb Crew cause we'll most likely get 2nd. All I get is my money back but it's fun to kick *** and scare the crap outta EC's crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't recall EC being scared at any point in crews. We're going to have the same group as before besides Ryoko being swapped for Yes!.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Okay this is why kashif wants to go to fridays: he has a buy one entree get one free coupon. he's expecting us to give him a free meal lol. I have one as well but only one coupon per party is allowed. seriously man at least say why you've become obsessed with it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
anyway to have the smashfest on friday? i really wanna pract before inuis tourny. if not can anyone play/ train on friday?

why dont we all enter as a crew instead of joining others? is eazy going

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
To answer your question Criz. Yes, I play alot of fighters and yes you can apply alot of fighting game concepts to multiple fighting games.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
anyway to have the smashfest on friday? i really wanna pract before inuis tourny. if not can anyone play/ train on friday?

why dont we all enter as a crew instead of joining others? is eazy going
Thursday, Eazy's not going, I don't feel like joining crews to fight to get my money back.

Keitaro

Friday nights I go out with my girl places. Monday through Wednesday night I have class. That's one of the main reasons we started these meets on Thursdays.

Keitaro

New Keitaro Combos!!

Try um!! I already used them against Eazy and Yes Monday night and they got *****!!

With Falco:

Bair, Bair, Peco o Cake, f-smash!!

Chaingrab, spike, don't try me, spike!!

With Marth:

Fair, Fair, Meda!! Meka Dika Day!! (twice!!), tipper SPIKE!!

Go home and learn from the great Keitaro.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Epic double post

here is the Atomsk combo

b-throw plank of the stage at 70% d-taunt with ddd

repeat

then lose the set XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
if only i hadn't done that XD

ah well i learned what happens when you try to be a cocky ******* XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Reminder

We will be meeting tonight at my dorm's lounge, as usual. Setups are appreciated greatly. I'd like there to be a possible melee setup? Atomsk is a cocky ******* <3

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Won't be making it tonight.

If someone by mob wants to swing by they can pick up my setup for the night. I might not be home, just call me and I'll tell one of my housemates to give you the setup.

Keitaro

wolys freaking amazing. umm anyone can help me get to inuis tourny. i have dinero. ($)
One of my friend's is having a party and she needs me to get her a hotel on Saturday morning for the party imma attend after the tourney at night making my time at the tourney really tight but ill see what I can do. I'll text ya bout it tomorrow.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I had fun =D.

Although for the most part I just played Melee :lick:.

Brawl was cool too :).

Spamerer - Good **** way too fun XD. You know you love my respectful sheik :bee:. Your Falcon is gay and our fox dittos should have been recorded.

Yes - You aren't nearly as bad as you said you are >_>. You should play moar meleeeeee =D I had fun playing you ;).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Shoutoutz?

Eazy: that falcon needs aloooot of work bro xD

Pierce: we didn't play at all wtfawk!

Monk: we didn't play at all either :(

Rookieeee: fox is tooooo gooood :D

Ryko: did we play at all? :(

Basic Sausage Chung: Chess was amazing man. Bring it saturday, maybe one of us can win or lose this time instead of just ****** each other's minds xD good matches too man. kirby's side b is too amazing

Spamererererer: I'll beat your sandbagging characters someday! *shakes fist*

Keitaro: woot you actually played friendlies xD

RJ: Falcon > weegi :D

Haaaaaley: thx for coming :D your sheik is gheeey and yes i sux at melee :p

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Did someone take my SD card?

I don't have bramble blast anymore =(

It's a 256mb SD card in my wii now, too. I can't remember the one I had in there before but it was different and I had stuff on that SD card I'd like to keep =\

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Inui: Honestly if you played me in other fighters you wouldn't think that.

I honestly don't give a **** about getting good in Smash.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: Honestly if you played me in other fighters you wouldn't think that.

I honestly don't give a **** about getting good in Smash.
So what tournament accomplishments do you have in other fighters? Money match accomplishments?

I'll play you in Guilty Gear and you can always show up at one of my tournaments and get owned by Rigel in <insert fighting game>.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Rofl.

Son...I don't know if you realize this, but...in other fighting game communities being super knowledgeable about the games engine but not going to tournies is pretty common.

It's only this scrubby casual community that thinks the only way you can know **** is to be amazing. But that's just not true. The **** I know isn't hard to figure out.

You just need to open your eyes.

Your problem is that you think just cuz I know this stuff I should be placing or w/e. Well first off..you can't place if you don't go anywhere am I right?

But also you are very mistaken in your view point.

Once you understand one or two fighters it's pretty easy to apply that knowledge to the next game and figure **** out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom