• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B.s at APEX?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Any R.O.B.s Planning on going to APEX this august?

Rob Atendees

1. KiraFlax
2. Chibo Sempai
3. Mr. Eric
4. Luckylime

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
How bout 5$? Hope other ROB survivor decide to mm too, I hope that when I'm done with most of you outdated models you will join the winning side ;)

That won't happen regardless.
I fight with my heart, not with my greed.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'll do whatever $$ you want I suppose.
But I'm still not 101% that I can go. I'll keep you updated, beepo.

bzzt

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i probably wont be at this =/ it snuck up so fast. didnt have nearly the same hype pound 4 did

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I disagree, I think it has plenty more hype than Pound 4. It's just that Pound 4 was a lot closer to you :p

Either way, you should still make plans to go to it. For Brawlers it will be infinitely better than Pound 4.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I disagree, I think it has plenty more hype than Pound 4. It's just that Pound 4 was a lot closer to you :p

Either way, you should still make plans to go to it. For Brawlers it will be infinitely better than Pound 4.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Holy best be preppin up for the R.O.B. gauntlet.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

pound hype destroys apex hype THANK U VERY MUCH

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
most people name search...names. Plank name searches...his own tournament 6 months later

I like it. I also plan on going to Apex
*8 months before his next tournament

i pound search to answer questions and concerns... its legit

edit: except for the fact i end up in the jigglypuff forums all the time, god **** jigglypuff players

T0MMY

Smash Master
Alright :)

How much do you wanna do Eric? Also where you at Chibosempai and t0mmy I also challenge your ROBs.
Oh, called out by both Holy and Ally?

Ok, you can MM me after you beat the other R.O.B.s. I'd like to play against your R.O.B. as well as your Meta Knight.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i want a good rob teammate and team mm ppl as double rob. theyl think its free money then we'll **** em. teevee u down? (teammate for the mms, not the tourney - already teaming with fino)

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im deff down chibo (as long as the other team isnt double mk)

btw kira, ill money match your pit or rob with my mk

Dnyce

Smash Master
i want a good rob teammate and team mm ppl as double rob. theyl think its free money then we'll **** em. teevee u down? (teammate for the mms, not the tourney - already teaming with fino)
***, why you still planning teams MMs w/o me. You know we gunna **** people in MMs ;o

Top Bottom