• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

frotaz37

Smash Lord
You know at least a couple thousand people had her reaction.
Were they all dumb blonde valley girls?? "oh mai gyauuudddehhh"

@ like 3:15 or so, she reveals her real reason for being sad. ****ing RIGHT after she says "Losing somebody close to you is awful" she says "I never got a chance to meet him" LOL what a selfish dumb *****.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
*sigh* I guess people aren't allowed to say Rest In Peace simply anymore...that's sad.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tbqh I don't see why people even have to "show their respects" to people they don't know.

I mean, it's your sentiments that count right? Not voicing them.

People make too big a deal out of deaths on both sides of the coin imo, you just get people who jump on the chance to dance/spit on their proverbial grave, and others all come in and fawn.

Everything has to be a spectacle. :urg:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Obviously it's sad that he died, but he lived a good, long life, and surely that's the best you can hope for? :)

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Obviously it's sad that he died, but he lived a good, long life, and surely that's the best you can hope for? :)
It's not obviously sad though cuz none of us knew him and there's kinda a lot of evidence that he was a prick. I thought the whole "you know none of us actually knew him" line had been stated enough already, but apparently I was wrong.

Also, the best you can hope for is a short life full of lots of sex and zero disappointment.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I saw a small memorial outside of the Apple store in my town. Made me sad. :(
there were a lot of flowers and notes.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I didn't know him that well...

Didn't he spend a lot of his money treating his cancer rather than use the money for a better cause?
How dare someone use their money in an attempt to not ****ing die right? I mean reall,y what kind of trollbait question is that? Man if you ever make more money than you spend and you get sick, I hope you instead give that money to the poor!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Should've spent that money on angry birds instead imo.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I miss the man as much as everyone else, but we can't sit around exalting him forever. In a thousand years, people may not have a ****ing clue who he is.

And not giving your money away when your sick? Maybe you want to give your car to the needy when you need to get to your workplace 50 miles away.

Top Bottom