• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think all the French I know I learned from Le Quack and Applebloom.
@Zaj: Oh you. <333~s :applejack:

Jrugs

Smash Ace
:D Espy are you finally giving up your sonic ways, and giving your life to Snake the lord and savior.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Je peux toujours le faire si tu veux, mais est-ce que tu va comprendre? Sinon, je peux te dire que je t'aime mais tu ne sauras jamais et ça c'est triste.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can speak mandarin at an extremely mediocre level, and I can understand the jist of Spanish. That's about it. :( :applejack:

Once upon a time I was taught French. However, I have forgotten most of what I have learned since I started except for a few vague rules and words. Generally, I can piece together literal translation and try to make sense out of it.

If you use sayings, I will become confused.

Speaking is like... ugh

Coordinating Christmas at the exact same time is so difficult ;p

Oh, well. For anyone who actually gets time off for that particular holiday, lap up all the free time you can get. New year is fast approaching.

Underload

Lazy
**** me, I just bothered to check the boards for the first time in a while and the first thing I learned is that one of my favorite Snakes died.

brb building a front page shrine.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The **** Underload, when's the last time you got online? It's been like a month since the Nappy thing happened.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I used to know a little spanish, eventually forgot almost all of it, proceed to raging every time I'm out shopping and I notice half the boxes for things are flipped towards the spanish side and I can't read it :/

I think UL died, went to heaven, then realized he had moderator duties to attend too lol
Glad of the opening post though.

I wonder how hard it would be to relearn a language after years of not practicing it? I guess is heavily depends on your influence and previous effort made.

That is my life practically everyday. If there is some challenge in it, but not too challenging, I will be interested for a very long time. If not, it might as well only hold a couple weeks at best before I move on to something else.

For one, you have not been showing up here enough. People are not simply active without doing something.

But how is it going?

Do you get a long break for Winter at all? Mine ended practically the day before Christmas eve, so I get through the 3rd week in Jan. off.

Top Bottom