• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Ken Neth welcome back even though I don't know who you are(looks like you were here way before my time)! Always good to have more Snakes on board. This place has been a ghost town.

Anyone have anything planned for the winter festivities? Me going up further north than I already am will be my vacation. I might actually get to see some snow finally. Thus far, it's been a pretty brown December.

No it's not.

It's horrible to the economic world. Every place you go you'll end up tracking in water everywhere. Driving is a pain causing you to be extra cautious and thus being slower. And then there is the drive way or some other pathway that gets clogged by snow after a heavy snowfall. If you need to get out of the driveway, you have to spend like 20-40 minutes clearing the dayum thing. Not to mention the snowplows dump even more snow at the end of the freaking end of the driveway meaning you have to clear even more snow out of the way or risk getting a vehicle stuck in the snow. Then you have to spend even more time trying to dig the stupid thing out when it gets stuck. Even after you manage to do that, you'll have to deal with defrosting the windows since you can't see anything unless you stick your head out the window like some dog while driving. And no one has to see where your dog has pissed in the snow or pooped on it. Going into your backyard is a like trying to get across a minefield. Even when the snow starts to melt, that is when its at its worst. Slush and water EVERYWHERE. You'll be tracking in dirt and mud from the road every time you step indoors making you have to clean that up too. Then there are those kids DAH Throwing F***ing snowballs at you while your driving down the road. The best part is the cold. The freezing cold that will give you frostbite in like 15 minutes unless you button up everything on yourself.

Aww... Going home to Minnesota <3

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I like driving in the snow because you can drift. :D And there's snowboarding.

Other than that, I kind of agree with Xeylode on a lot of things.

So, I dare someone to give me an update on everything that happened in the past two years so I don't have to waste time trying to get caught up on everything ;)

etecoon

Smash Hero
snow is great for aesthetic reasons(winter is still inferior to fall though!) but otherwise xeylode is pretty much right, snow is a massive pain in the *** and the bitterness towards it just grows as you get older. snow is a four letter word for a reason

Mike2

Smash Ace
Good thing I live in place that never gets it so I can appreciate it. It does sound like it sucks to deal with on a daily basis.
:phone:

My favorite season is mixed. I prefer cooler rather than warmer, but Spring never tends to be moderate enough. It always manages to reach its way into either a really hot sun at about 70 degrees which feels like 80 degrees when you are roaming around in it for awhile. Or it will reach about 85 degrees, but with only a light enough wind not a heavier one to cool it off more.

Fall is perhaps too cool. Summer is too hot. Winter is well (see rant above).

Hah... SuSa got banned. Many other people have left indefinitely. Activity is shot. I cannot see Nappy again. UL has been inactive apparently for over a month. Finals are coming up in the next couple of days. And I can look forward to shoveling snow over break.

Winter sure has depressed my mood lately.

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
I don't post on these boards much, but randomly decided to.

Sup fellow Snake players.

Btw I like winter only cause I can sleep more snugly under my covers. Otherwise, spring might be my preferred season. Fall isn't bad though. Summer is a bit too hot for me.

Why would you go to 7 different social threads and post this question? I have to read ans respond to it 3 times too, but with different answers to be different.

Snake would be mixing together an anaconda smoothie with some slugs, frogs, and cigarettes.

Hmm... Tasty!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Hey Snake boards.

Think I found a new home after having some success/fun playing around with snake. I think this is my 4th or 5th character switch since coming into the competitive scene, so hopefully it's my last. D:

Obviously, the best kind are Girl Scout Cookies. Frozen Thin Mints or Samoas are my favorite.

Honestly, it wouldn't be that dead if people put in random effort to make a post about anything. Really, was it that hard to just label the topic of cookies and put down your favorite cookie and make a little rant about it like I'm doing.

Anyway, for another random topic starter. Who has finals still? Trying to get an age bracket out of this.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
See, I posted the cookie thing because it's something that anyone could reply to.

And cookies are awesome.

Also: Attila....how good is Tedeth? I heard his Wario is extremely campy and gay.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Oreos!!!!!!
See, I posted the cookie thing because it's something that anyone could reply to.

And cookies are awesome.

Also: Attila....how good is Tedeth? I heard his Wario is extremely campy and gay.
I don't even namesearch and I always find something relating to me. Also, white chocolate chip macadamia.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There's a Zajice in this thread.
Subscribed. :applejack:

Chocolate chip. Double, triple, whatever.
Chewy.

Top Bottom