• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
She/He is charles from Infinite Stratos. ( I think that's the name)

you are watching infinite Stratos? I am watching it.

also: Since I know you like anime, are you watching Gosick? <3
that's correct! Charles/Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos, I love her character, her voice is great too, if i am ever to learn japanese I want to learn her accent =p.

And sadly I havent watched Gosick yet, the fact that its a mystery genre and takes place in the 1920s is kind of a turn off, but the loli character is cute, how is it in your opinion?

My fave anime this season has got to be Kore wa Zombie desu ka, episode 6 OMG.

RATED

Smash Lord

that's correct! Charles/Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos, I love her character, her voice is great too, if i am ever to learn japanese I want to learn her accent =p.

And sadly I havent watched Gosick yet, the fact that its a mystery genre and takes place in the 1920s is kind of a turn off, but the loli character is cute, how is it in your opinion?

My fave anime this season has got to be Kore wa Zombie desu ka, episode 6 OMG.
watch Gosick now. Is really good. Victorique da bess.

Are you watching Yumekui no Merry? If you are not, start watching it if you consider it.

I am not that much into comedy anime idk why. I may start watching Kore wa zombie desu ka bcuz the name looks cool lol, and bcuz a lot of friends of mine are watching it and tell me that it is pretty good.

Where are you watching this? Link pleasee
I watch anime at: www.animefreak.tv , www.animeultima.tv , www.animecrazy.net , www.crunchyroll.com (when my best friends send me guest passes) :awesome:

-------------

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I torrent everything from http://www.nyaa.eu/

I'm too good for streaming lol.

And @Rated: I guess ill consider Gosick when i have alot of time to burn, i do like Yume(lol)kui Merry, im a couple of episodes behind, but it's legit.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I don't tend to rewatch much so I just stream it, pointless to download that, but that site has music on it too which is pretty awesome, only anime soundtracks I've located so far are the death note OSTs and one of the naruto OSTs...not that I've really been looking either, sure I could've found something with google but I'm lazeh

Nic64

Smash Lord
I use youtube a little but I do like to download any music I can get, and they gay and they keep removing stuff for copyright...like half of one of my playlists got wiped out a few weeks ago so annoying

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
I use youtube a little but I do like to download any music I can get, and they gay and they keep removing stuff for copyright...like half of one of my playlists got wiped out a few weeks ago so annoying
I thought anime/game music was always free from copyright and stuff...

RATED

Smash Lord
I am getting white, I just took both cases , closed my eyes and randomly picked one, it was white LOL.

The gamestop dude was like O__o and then he just LOL'd.

Underload

Lazy
White. A friend of mine is getting Black, because neither of us have had the luxury of having friends with opposite versions. We all seem to have the same taste in Pokemon colors, **** sucks.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
Luckily a friend of mine decided on White. I'm all set

The only one I can think of right now I'd miss by getting Black is vulture-like bid bird thing

Youtube's been sucking and sucking more ever since Google bought it. Half of the users who upload music for others were banned.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
(株)日本アドシステムズ

I Hope so.

Does a company by this name exist, or is it a false name?

Quite a few of the claims are BS and false, like the false claim by "Big Shark Inc."
to take down "What is Spaghetti?".

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. What is Spaghetti, the infamous YTP, was taken down by a false claim for several months.

Also, Gutsman's *** was taken down by a false claim.

As well as Robotnik has a ****** Overdose was taken down by a claim of a user called

izeddyna920. He got suspended afterwards though the video isn't there anymore....

RATED

Smash Lord
pokemon black? some of us can read japanese :D
I have the game patched in english in my pendrive, but I want to play it in the original game ( I haven't played it or seen stuff except for the pokemon and trainer N) so that I want to be surprised for stuff and grind like a monster.

Thing is, my family is going on vacation next month completely so that I have Loads of time to play since I'll be alone at home, thanks to college but college is practically next to me LOL

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
I almost downloaded that, but I decided I could wait for a better experience.

EDIT: Never mind, reading it all helps >>

Top Bottom