• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I can't believe my eyes and ears. Is this heaven or is this hell? Is this a return or only a brief meeting.

Well played Nano, well played <3

SuSaNaNo

Smash Rookie
Dark.Pch is still as thick-headed as ever....we're Snakes. We spam utilt and doesn't afraid of anything.

Hi Xeylode.... the powers that be will keep it short I'm certain. :'( Especially with how obvious I am.

Well, Nano, keep it low and you'll last a long time. UL is pretty cool about it.
Also, we have an auto color feature now. No longer have to add in the code as I saw before that edit :p

SuSaNaNo

Smash Rookie
I like doing it by hand though. :(

Anyways, my name and the color give it away... I'll try to keep it low. Seriously though... I came to show my cousin a few of the things I left here as my legacy and I found out about Napz. =\ Reason I came back was to leave my small tribute to him. No matter how small, late, or insignificant...

How have you been? Also what is your avatar from.

I remember I ended up talking to nappy the first time I meet him and asked "where's nappy at" lol I didn't realize it was him at first.

My avie is from fanart of touhou... I think? I'm not sure. I randomly found it a long time ago and resized and cut up the image. It got stored in my bin and lost track of exactly where I got it from.

I'm still doing random snake/falco stuff for the boards when I get the opportunity. Hard to come up with ideas for new stuff. Other than that, just chilling with college, smash, and life.

We have lost a far number of our kind. It's a hard life evolving from an Ekans -> Jaffar -> Snake

I'd say at the moment we have a bit of a revival of our midnight sessions lol Those things would last so freaking long. Like 3-4 hours or something. Ken seems to have made a reappearance, but a ton of others sort of dropped out.

Yume, syx, zajice (well, he might come more often if smash wasn't the only thing keeping this thread alive lul)

SuSaNaNo

Smash Rookie
I can contact Yume offsite. He's semi-active on another forum I got him into a long time ago...

So anything new in Smash that I should know about? CBF reading everything from the past 18 months.

Well, the only big thing is that MK is finally seeing a ban, but you likely heard about that. I honestly cannot recall 18 months of when what started and when what ended. The metagame I guess has not really changed a whole lot other than people are more competent at not falling for the stupid stuff.

So what have you gotten yume into :p

SuSaNaNo

Smash Rookie
I'd seriously love to come back but Rich and Typh fell off the face of the Earth after being in touch with me for a while... offered to help Rich move his stuff, got asked if I had a truck, then never heard from him again...not that I really have the money to be paying gas/tourney costs at this time.

Saving up for my trip to Japan.

Also only just read up about MK being banned, oh and Snake falling 1 spot on tier list..... damn it.

Oh, and Allah is no longer Allie Ekans, he's more of an AllyKnight lul
No one can rep that broken tech chase yet.

Too bad you weren't in japan went shmot went. You might have been able to hook up a place to stay or something.

Were they your main connection to tourneys n' stuff? At least your in a location that you could make a comeback. Unlike the furthest reaches of melee city for me.

SuSaNaNo

Smash Rookie
I recently had a dream where I tech-chased a MK to 999%. it was beautiful.
Then I got DQ'd for stalling.
Worth it.

I have a place to stay in Japan... at my teachers' house. ^^; She offered her house for me while I'm there.

They were my only connection to tourneys' really... especially after my final blog on SWF cut most of my Smash contacts from me because I refuse to use AllIsBrawl.

Already knew about Ally, that was still during my time. :<

SuSaNaNo

Smash Rookie
Studying Japanese, out of school, trying to look into my college options - finding one that can let me study abroad. Plan to go to Japan this fall, stay with my JP Teacher for a month or few. Not only to better expand my vocabulary but I think being in person may help her English more as well.

All I do is play Xbox with my cousin (staying at his house, have been since the 4th of January.. I should go home soon...), watch anime, and study Japanese.

etecoon

Smash Hero
susaaaa! good to see you around, too bad you'll probably get banned again but maybe not that fast if you've only posted here, UL kind of never comes here anymore <_<

I will tell you the tale of SuSa in the way it has reached my ears.

Many risings of the moon anew ago, SuSa was a great contributor. But by reasons I never found, he plotted a great and terrible evil. An act deemed forbidden by our race. When the time came he unleashed this calamity upon the eyes of many a virgin. And in doing so he committed accountcide.

By the laws of this land, should he ever return by his previous name sake he shall be banished. And that is the account of SuSa in the way that it has reached my ears.

Reading classical myth sort of does this to a person.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just stopped by.

Saw sum SuSa action going on.

Banned though. Sadness.

Zajice, why are you retired?

:phone:
Not really retired.

Stuff just stopped happening in CO, and even though things picked back up kinda, I just haven't come back yet.

So more like hiatus I guess.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I was shopping today and I saw this

I broke into hysterical laughter and people stared at me

That or going for Utilt -> shield push -> jab reset -> fsmash :D
I'd call that flashier and more effective than c4 sticking.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
SuSa PM'd me awhile back, so I figured he'd come in here sooner or later.
Sucks that he got banned again.

:applejack:

Top Bottom