• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Which one are you? I should know this, I've seen your picture before somewhere

Mike2

Smash Ace
congrats schmot! looking forward to watching some videos

in other news
http://youtu.be/apMXFloDH6M

huge batman movie fan(only Nolan's versions of course). Based off that trailer I'm guessing batman goes some time without being batman after he becomes an outlaw after the last movie. He hangs up the cape and thinks that part of his life is over. He goes back to living a normal life and doesn't train for quite a while and so he goes soft. Here comes this Bane guy who is trained by the league of shadows(if you remember in the first film) and now there's nobody to save Gotham. Batman is forced to come back so he has to try to become batman again. *insert Rocky training scene* He eventually beats Bane and saves the day.

^ I hope this is close to the story because this would be so hype imo

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm looking for a team mate for apex. I'll be using snake through all of singles and dubz.

So generally looking for pit, mk, another snake, diddy, wario, or gaw.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
What are some of the songs you guys have on your Wii?

I just need a few more to fill all the slots...

As I said, this is what M2K told me. You got to realise that a player can get a footstool jump without 'footstooling' the opponent, and the range of a footstool jump is disjointed as well. You can footstool MK without getting hit by uair, and tornado is very easy to avoid getting hit by to footstool.
So, how often have people tried this? I was aware that it was possible to footstool jump someone during an attack without the "footstool" effect. I have always seen the CPU do this to me countless times and on the rare occasion myself. However, I did not know that the jump was disjointed o.0 I always thought it occurred before hitboxes came out.

So for snake without a 2nd jump when recovering high, you can buffer footstools. I think this is worth practicing to see how much it helps with snake's recovery, footstooling I mean.

I practiced it a bit. It has it's uses and is simply another tool in his arsenal. Getting from the ledge with nothing other than attack gets rather stagnant. Add in 2nd jump -> airdodge or 2nd jump -> reverse nade or ledge hop or attack, etc., and you have many, many ways of mixing things up.

Same with this. If a MK happens to be chasing you in the air with Uair directly beneath you can footstool out of range of his aerials. The only thing I am worried about is Shuttle Loop. If not for that this would probably be more useful.

Oh, what shaya is saying in this time is not wrong :p I only wonder what other characters this might work on.

Yes, you should. Long since gone are the days of infinite activity in the threads. I'm mostly here out of nostalgia.

I might subscribe after I see more of the works. Plus, get a different poster cover for that song.

I have a thing for 'electronic' music. So people should post more examples.

So Calvo, assuming you made the ShinyRaltis account, I started looking through the videos and found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eBOh7HcuCo&feature=player_profilepage#t=17s
I imagine that grabbing once must have bewildered the Falcon, then a 2nd time to make sure he wasn't hallucinating must have made him think that I cannot grab a crouching jigglypuff. The added explosion afterwards I think might have erased it from falcon's brain.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yes, you should. Long since gone are the days of infinite activity in the threads. I'm mostly here out of nostalgia.

I might subscribe after I see more of the works. Plus, get a different poster cover for that song.
He has that cuz it's related to panty&stocking with garterbelt...so makes perfect sense to me to have poster.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

i take requests (preferably touhou stuff, but ill take anime remixes and **** too, IF it comes from a released album)
You are the man such a good song
yus
I have a thing for 'electronic' music. So people should post more examples.

So Calvo, assuming you made the ShinyRaltis account, I started looking through the videos and found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eBOh7HcuCo&feature=player_profilepage#t=17s
I imagine that grabbing once must have bewildered the Falcon, then a 2nd time to make sure he wasn't hallucinating must have made him think that I cannot grab a crouching jigglypuff. The added explosion afterwards I think might have erased it from falcon's brain.
:3
He has that cuz it's related to panty&stocking with garterbelt...so makes perfect sense to me to have poster.
wuh

ill probably upload more from the PSG album if anyone is interested

you should all sub and tell your friends :O

Limeee

Smash Champion
sup snakes, i was thinking about coming back to snake, just because hes such a badass. how well is snake doing right now competetively? i watched hrnut and razer and ally i guess work their way through pools/brackets, and they seemed pretty strong. but so many people i talk to tell me that snake is complete ****.

regardless i am coming back to him, because you can never ever completely drop snake

:009:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i take requests (preferably touhou stuff, but ill take anime remixes and **** too, IF it comes from a released album)

yus

:3

wuh

ill probably upload more from the PSG album if anyone is interested

you should all sub and tell your friends :O

You should do something from death note...it has so many epic tracks.

Sub'd.

@lime snake is not ****. He's just a character that takes alot of work, energy and time for the amount of reward most players want.And creativity.

Edit:@Calvo do you use FL studio or w/e its called?

Yung Mei

Oh, none of the songs are mine (if they were, i'd be swimming in money and be getting laid erry day xD)

i just upload **** i like basically :O

sup snakes, i was thinking about coming back to snake, just because hes such a badass. how well is snake doing right now competetively? i watched hrnut and razer and ally i guess work their way through pools/brackets, and they seemed pretty strong. but so many people i talk to tell me that snake is complete ****.

regardless i am coming back to him, because you can never ever completely drop snake
Exactly. Camp nades, and spacing ftilt forever more.

But, Snake has not changed in the slightest. People only got more used to juggling him longer and punishing harder.
Get control over snake. Know your opponent. Wreck.

Oh, none of the songs are mine (if they were, i'd be swimming in money and be getting laid erry day xD)

i just upload **** i like basically :O
That disappoints, oh well. It gets me looks into other works.

Yung Mei

yeah, HOWEVER

me and some friends of mine are actually planning on producing our own Eurobeat and Chiptune music :O

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
One mistake and you're getting wrecked to 60+ dmg by someone who knows how to juggle/bait. Ugh, it's ridiculous sometimes. Snake's frame data is pretty bad too. If it weren't for his sheer power, weight, and nades, he'd be trash. Screw his disjointed tilts. It's 2011 and if you don't know how to shield and punish then.. lol.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
One mistake and you're getting wrecked to 60+ dmg by someone who knows how to juggle/bait. Ugh, it's ridiculous sometimes. Snake's frame data is pretty bad too. If it weren't for his sheer power, weight, and nades, he'd be trash. Screw his disjointed tilts. It's 2011 and if you don't know how to shield and punish then.. lol.
lol I love this post.

Yung Mei

Good luck on getting it to work out. What do you even need to start to make any of that?
i BARELY know the basics of chiptune xD

as for eurobeat no idea, but i already have a singer lined up so we plan on releasing a song possibly by early october :O

u suk :awesome:

It may be 2011 now, but capitalizing hard on your foe's mishaps still hasn't changed much with Snake.

Oh, you attacked my shield into a grab. 30% from dthrow.
Oh, you didn't see my huge arse boots coming down on you.
Oh, you lagged, knee and fists to the face.
Oh, I just dodged your attack, leg lift out of this planet.
Oh, you attacked my pineapples, sucker!
Oh, you rolled into my RPG. BOOM!

Punishes with snake even after the beatings for 2 minutes is worth the fun.
Another plus, he is probably one of the few characters where one can apply techy stuff.
----
I'm still sort of new to following around with music, so I'll have to look up some chiptune.

Hey, Ran. I recall you were quiet outspoken against the swf community in a way. Has that view changed any or is my memory dung?

Top Bottom